It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Trump Poll

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I am taking a poll, Forget Rasmussen.

Their are thousands of great minds here on ATS...I'd rather tap into you.

I support Trump. I understand that his Ego driven attitude turns many off...I get it.

Just consider the alternative, and be realistic for 5 minutes.

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how?

2. How has POTUS offended you and why?

3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance?

1 for approval -- 2 for no

1. My business sells equipment internationally (a large portion of that in China). The China trade cluster# has tanked 3 big projects I was planning on getting this year, which in turn has killed my projections for the year.
2. He's offended me with his odious personality and language, shameful/illegal behavior not to be emulated in any way (especially by the highest office in the land), and intentional cruelty couched under nationalism to name but a few.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Yawn

This is right wing autistic screeching

FFS... You had ONE job.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Voted for Trump in 2016.

Will probably vote for him in 2020.

I've only benefitted since he's been in office, so no real complaints. There are things I disagree with him on, policies and such, but you'll never find someone to agree on 100% unless you're a blind follower.

My view on those opposing Trump have remained constant in that it's not enough for them to dislike something, they have to remove whatever it is, even if you like it.

They say Trump must go! and then spend years trying to oust him. It's ridiculous! They are like the weird vegans. It's not enough that they don't like steak, they don't want you to eat it either.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What offends me more than trump is "clickbait" "circlejerk" threads seeking stars and flags rather than information.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ATS Trump Poll

Hold on.

I'm emailing CNN and MSNBC on how to respond.

BBL.

edit on 22-10-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

1. I've only experienced good things financially since he has taken office. President Trump hasn't harmed my living experience in any respect to this point. My life is actually a lot less stressful than before.

2. I've taken no offense from his actions or words.
I like a person that can speak freely without the constraints of political correctness.
Boorish and brash doesn't bother me.

1 for approval here.
4 more years!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: toysforadults
Yawn

This is right wing autistic screeching

FFS... You had ONE job.

was it to repeat what the computer says??

best Movie evah!!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: DanDanDat
a) foreign relations are stained. Example; we have congress exposing private correspondence between our president and the leaders of other countries. That undoubtedly will chill future conversation; who will want to talk to our president if they know their convictions is going to be put on 24 hour rotation. If you are so inclined to believe this is all to do with Democrats making a mountain out of a mole hill ... you still have to accept that Trump gave them the mole hill.

Would this have occurred if he was given the lenience of past POTUS's

No one want's to acknowledge this man a POTUS.. which he is...

Their plan of division is working...this thread is proof.

Past POTUS have been emotionless highly scripted men compared to Trump. Some might call that a virtue, and I would even agree that its at least refreshing... but at the same time you have to acknowledge that since this POTUS and past POTUS do not act anything alike, then they can't possibly be treated alike.

Besides that; no matter how much I might agree that this president faces a level of opposition unlike any modern presidents before him ... his own actions leave himself open for such obstinance.

Example: He knows he's being investigated for wrongfully asking for political aid from the Ukraine government and he goes on TV and asks for the same aid from the Chinese. Regardless of whether or not the investigation is a witch hunt or not; Trump still knowingly tries to agitate the situation further. He can't help himself, when he sees a bee hive he has to hit it with a stick.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
1. He hasn't
2. He hasn't but he is definitely the most cringy POTUS and needs to stay the hell off twitter.

Can I do a 1.5? I voted for him the first time. Not sure if I will again. However, looking at the possible alternatives, I may have no choice.

*Sigh*

New Zealand sounds nice.

"the most cringy POTUS"

Thing is, out of maybe 2 or 3, he's all you've known, so how can you say that?

Do you want a personality in office, or someone to get the job done?

Remember Ronald Raegan was an actor, too.. Even Doc Emmett Brown didn't believe it.

I would like both. Reagan seemed pretty effective and he was a great speaker. The last few presidents in my lifetime spoke like an adult at the very least. On the other hand, if Twitter was around 30 years ago, who knows?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
1) He has been complicit in the political theater that he and the Democrats have been putting on for the last three year.

He has defended himself. If you call that complicit, then you don't know what the word means. He hasn't broken any laws with regard to the political theatre - they have.

a) foreign relations are stained. Example; we have congress exposing private correspondence between our president and the leaders of other countries.

And this is Trumps fault? The leaks are Trumps fault? Give me a break.

b) domestic policy is stagnant. His war with the Democrats has stalled any meaningful legislation on needed domestic policy such as immigration reform and infrastructure.

Wrong again. It isn't his war with the democrats.

It is the democrats war on Trump.

2) I really wouldn't say the president has offended me; but at the same time I'm not letting my 9 year old daughter listen to most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. Its a shame that this where we are as a country; that the sound coming out Washington isn't inspiring nor appropriate for many citizens.

Bah. nothing he has ever said, with maybe the exception of the leaked 'pu$$y' tape, is truly offensive. He is brash, direct, and minces no words... it is absolutely refreshing, after all of the PC garbage we've had shoved down our throats the last 20 years.

3) I think so?

Apparently not... all of your responses were pure MSM gobbledygook talking points...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes, because this is completely unbiased.

I think he'd poll better at ATS than he would in his own White House.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

He's never 'hurt' me, or let me down, or offended me.

2020!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Admittedly, I haven't read though the entire thread and my opinion could easily be construed as irreverent... due to the fact that I'm not an American citizen and essentially have no say in the matter.

But seriously, to this...

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how?

2. How has POTUS offended you and why?

Wouldn't the more relevant question be, whats he actually done to improve the economy?

I mean sure, he gave those tax cuts, which probably contributed to a short term sugar high boost to the economy. But literally, any idiot could of come up with the idea of tax cuts... its not exactly some kind of economical genius approach that no one else could have possibly comprehended.

Even the drunk down at the local pub could have told you that we all need a tax cut!

So whats he actually physically done that was so genius? Or for that matter, even mildly impressive?

Because from where I stand, the US economy crashed under Bush, then slowly started coming back under Obama... not because Obama was an economic genius, mind you, but rather just because that's the cycle of the system.

So, Trump got lucky and got elected right when the economy was hitting a peak and is now riding the wave like its all because of him... when in fact, he never actually did anything "genius" to cause it, its just the natural cycle of how it works.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: DanDanDat
1) He has been complicit in the political theater that he and the Democrats have been putting on for the last three year.

He has defended himself. If you call that complicit, then you don't know what the word means. He hasn't broken any laws with regard to the political theatre - they have.

a) foreign relations are stained. Example; we have congress exposing private correspondence between our president and the leaders of other countries.

And this is Trumps fault? The leaks are Trumps fault? Give me a break.

b) domestic policy is stagnant. His war with the Democrats has stalled any meaningful legislation on needed domestic policy such as immigration reform and infrastructure.

Wrong again. It isn't his war with the democrats.

It is the democrats war on Trump.

2) I really wouldn't say the president has offended me; but at the same time I'm not letting my 9 year old daughter listen to most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. Its a shame that this where we are as a country; that the sound coming out Washington isn't inspiring nor appropriate for many citizens.

Bah. nothing he has ever said, with maybe the exception of the leaked 'pu$$y' tape, is truly offensive. He is brash, direct, and minces no words... it is absolutely refreshing, after all of the PC garbage we've had shoved down our throats the last 20 years.

3) I think so?

Apparently not... all of your responses were pure MSM gobbledygook talking points...

Which MSM outlet takes a centrist view point that both parties are to blame for our current political ills? I'd like to read/watch/listen to it if it truly exists like you are claiming.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
"1. My business sells equipment internationally (a large portion of that in China). The China trade cluster# has tanked 3 big projects I was planning on getting this year, which in turn has killed my projections for the year.
2. He's offended me with his odious personality and language, shameful/illegal behavior not to be emulated in any way (especially by the highest office in the land), and intentional cruelty couched under nationalism to name but a few.
a reply to: Wayfarer"

1. I wish your business the best, I sincerely do. You can't blame that on POTUS, your projection's we're made under the assumption that the Tariffs would not be in place. China has been quite the honeypot.

2. He's definitely a character but, that response is a bit ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I can agree to that. His honesty is a quality to a certain point, no need to kick the hornets nest. Especially while he seems to be winning. Trump is certainly very "proud of himself" I do wish he would pick his spot's more wisely.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Trump has hurt my 9-year-old's communication abilities:

-His favorite adjective is "beautiful."

-When he makes a claim, he says, "Many many people have said to me..." And repeats the end of every 3rd sentence.

I will vote for trump as often as possible. I hate the deep state, which HAS impacted me financially, to the point of ruin, in my life. If he makes them sad, I will vote for him.

It's going to be so beautiful.
And they won't believe it; they just won't believe it.

He has only flat out broken one campaign promise:

That I'd get sick and tired of winning.

I still haven't.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SabrechuckerThis is the Epitome of ignorance pretty much what this site was supposed to do the opposite,not so much any more you get foolish children posting and social outcasts,this site has been overrun,it's because owners got greedy,sold out like everyone else and call it "being progressive" BS

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I am happy with Trump. Sick of the relentless attempts to get him out of office.

edit on 23-10-2019 by drifter1109 because: accident was not finished with comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Best president we've had on the issues and getting stuff done.
But he just doesn't let go of arguments he already won.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join