It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Trump Poll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: tetra50

Some of us have those answers. The MIC is 55 years ahead.

At least, yes. But they. too, may be under control mechanisms. In my experience, limited as it is, the moment we think we know the answers, we are bound to be surprised.....In other words, I disagree with your assertion that "some of us have those answers." I sincerely doubt any of us have the real answers. That is the nature of this life.
Regards,
tetra

The OP is a total joke. He won't respond to me because the last time he did I got his thread deleted.

Personally, I've not been able to follow a single post you've made thus far in this thread, it's been rambling for the most part, and a little off unhinged.

Perhaps it's best to ignore the blowfly buzzing around, bragging about how he gets threads deleted.

Swat away, my equine friend.

♫♫ Shoe fly, don't bother me, shoe fly, don't bother me!! ♫♫

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

At least, yes. But they. too, may be under control mechanisms. In my experience, limited as it is, the moment we think we know the answers, we are bound to be surprised.....In other words, I disagree with your assertion that "some of us have those answers." I sincerely doubt any of us have the real answers. That is the nature of this life.
Regards,
tetra

The OP is a total joke. He won't respond to me because the last time he did I got his thread deleted.

Personally, I've not been able to follow a single post you've made thus far in this thread, it's been rambling for the most part, and a little off unhinged.

Perhaps it's best to ignore the blowfly buzzing around, bragging about how he gets threads deleted.

or perhaps it's best to gallop off, somewhere else.....lol. Perhaps it's best to ignore and move on from what you don't understand and simply take as "rambling..." Just saying. Have a great night.

Did I hit the wrong reply button? Bit defensive aren't we.. lol

I'm going to gallop off now. Hi Ho Silver, up up and away.

slainte.

Not really defensive. My long experiences with equines is they are truthful, noble and loyal. So that's my response, and I don't like to see anyone represent them as anything less.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Sorry gallop. Wish you could have read it.

It happens, perhaps it wasn't you but the subject matter contained within such a titled thread.

Those doozies lead to all sorts of weirdness. Like the one a long time ago about if Santa was an Alien, and well, let's just say, that thread was one unpalatable christmassy egg nog.

I'll take my leave of this thread, I think.. I've got some Supergirl to watch. (don't hate, she's jaw droppingly hot).. and well, it's getting well into beer o'clock..

Hope my post didn't offend.. I hate these political things, there is just so many of 'em, can't avoid them.. :/

Slainte !!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Regards,
tetra

or perhaps it's best to gallop off, somewhere else.....lol. Perhaps it's best to ignore and move on from what you don't understand and simply take as "rambling..." Just saying. Have a great night.

Did I hit the wrong reply button? Bit defensive aren't we.. lol

I'm going to gallop off now. Hi Ho Silver, up up and away.

slainte.

Not really defensive. My long experiences with equines is they are truthful, noble and loyal. So that's my response, and I don't like to see anyone represent them as anything less.

Well, they may have fooled you, but I know horses are murderous insidious beasts, who only want the taste of blood in their hay.

lol

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I was overbearing, and clearly was replying not to you, but to something you have no relation to. It was stupid, and I'm sorry.

As far as your reply, you've given me a lot to think about. 12-24 hrs maybe:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Hey.. I am right here. I don't respond to you because it''s not worth it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
1) I can no longer watch T.V. as i threw out the box as to many grown men, women crying Orange Man Bad.

2) about his only offense is the great let down of his DOJ treading in the water perse of a getting nothing accomplished.

And ofcourse he is our only choice as Potus ..

As I always want the choice to be able to throw out my t.v. when grown ass men and women have the right to cry and spread their biased ideas on my tele!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

1) brought a known fraud in Juanita broadrick to the second presidential debate when Trump Has personally known for decades she is a fraud.. Which he publicly admitted in multiple interviews.

When I heard he was bringing her and the other Bill Clinton accusers, I looked into their stories as I was a kid when it all originally went down..

When I read her story it was garbage.. obvious garbage which is why no one ever believed her really

So Trump brought someone he knew was a fraud to falsely accusing others of rape in front of the whole world...

That is literally as bad as it gets morally.. the only things worse are violent crimes.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how? - He hasn't.

2. How has POTUS offended you and why? He hasn't, but I wish he would stay off twitter!

3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance? Of course!

edit on 22/10/19 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I am taking a poll, Forget Rasmussen.

Their are thousands of great minds here on ATS...I'd rather tap into you.

I support Trump. I understand that his Ego driven attitude turns many off...I get it.

Just consider the alternative, and be realistic for 5 minutes.

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how?

2. How has POTUS offended you and why?

3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance?

1 for approval -- 2 for no

1. You can't see me right now, but I'm holding up the doll and pointing to where Trump hurt me, because feelings

2. Again, you can't see me right now, but I'm holding up the doll and pointing at its ears, because brainwashed.

3. Yep.

1, because 2 is in synergy with the aforementioned 1 & 2.
edit on 22/10/2019 by Sublimecraft because: spacings n sh!t

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how? 2. How has POTUS offended you and why? 3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance?

Answer to 1) He hasn't hurt me. Actually his tax cut gave me a little bump in pay. Actually makes me feel good to see a President take his oath seriously.
2) Hasn't offended me, but has amused me by watching the dems get all foaming at the mouth by anything he says.
3) Don't need the MSM cause I don't go with propaganda.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is SUCH a great guy! The best!

Seriously, it hurts to read this. Isn't your president capable of formulating a full sentence with more than 5 words?

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho is best president, obviously...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
1. He hasn't
2. He hasn't but he is definitely the most cringy POTUS and needs to stay the hell off twitter.

Can I do a 1.5? I voted for him the first time. Not sure if I will again. However, looking at the possible alternatives, I may have no choice.

*Sigh*

New Zealand sounds nice.
edit on 22-10-2019 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I am taking a poll, Forget Rasmussen.

Their are thousands of great minds here on ATS...I'd rather tap into you.

I support Trump. I understand that his Ego driven attitude turns many off...I get it.

Just consider the alternative, and be realistic for 5 minutes.

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how?

2. How has POTUS offended you and why?

3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance?

1 for approval -- 2 for no

I run my own business. If it wasn't for the economy, I'd be poor. I sell stuff you dont really need.

I like the president. Oh, also I'm an American of Latino heritage. I want the wall built. Those illegal immigrants are ruining it for brown Americans.

They make us all look suspect.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

how did that crow taste anyways Johnny??

did you get the yellow off your face yet??

how do eggs taste raw anyways??

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
1. He hasn't
2. He hasn't but he is definitely the most cringy POTUS and needs to stay the hell off twitter.

Can I do a 1.5? I voted for him the first time. Not sure if I will again. However, looking at the possible alternatives, I may have no choice.

*Sigh*

New Zealand sounds nice.

"the most cringy POTUS"

Thing is, out of maybe 2 or 3, he's all you've known, so how can you say that?

Do you want a personality in office, or someone to get the job done?

Remember Ronald Raegan was an actor, too.. Even Doc Emmett Brown didn't believe it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

POTUS has not hurt me. However, I am very disappointed that hillary is not behind bars. There is more than enough actionable evidence to make it happen. Unless there is a big surprise coming, I am saddened by the lack of action.

POTUS has not offended me. I find him abrasive sometimes, but he does not offend me. Democrats offend me on a daily basis. The sheer stupidity is offensive in itself.

Trump 2020.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Remember Ronald Raegan was an actor, too.

Trump's corruption and workings is lightweight compared to Reagan. The Reagan group's work with Iran using the American hostages was head and shoulders over the Trump group skills.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

1. He hasn't

2. ....... Still hasn't.

Here's the thing - I support what the presidents do correctly, and condemn what they do ignorantly.

* I supported Clinton with the exception of NAFTA, and that one instance where they blew up a plane full of foreign nationals after it left the runway.

* I supported Bush with the exceptions of going to war, the Patriot act and passing out stimulus checks.

* I supported Obama with the exceptions of Cash for Clunkers, ACA, and the reauthorization of the NDAA (which also lifted the ban on domestic propaganda).

* I support Trump, with the exceptions of the trade war (Good business for me working at a bankruptcy law firm, bad for the country as a whole) and firearm equipment bans.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Remember Ronald Raegan was an actor, too.

Trump's corruption and workings is lightweight compared to Reagan. The Reagan group's work with Iran using the American hostages was head and shoulders over the Trump group skills.

What I mean was (if you read before the edit) is that... I won't take your word on that.

I see no corruption.. yoink*
edit on 22-10-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join