It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Trump Poll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nvm. I posted that Trump didn't believe Barack Obama was American. Then you posted a response.

I don't get into word games especially political word games. I posted my responses to the Op.

a reply to: tetra50
No biggie 😊

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Nvm. I posted that Trump didn't believe Barack Obama was American. Then you posted a response.

I don't get into word games especially political word games. I posted my responses to the Op.

No biggie 😊

I take a little offense that you think this is a semantic word game. It's not. My point was, it doesn't matter a hill of beans whether Trump thought Obama was "American" or not. The bigger point is what we define "American" as.....
That's hardly semantics or word games. It's inherently what's dividing the country right now, as we speak on this forum....

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It makes a major difference if the current POTUS does not acknowledge the last POTUS was even American.
It's a sign of mental capacity

Do you disagree?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

But The Mueller Report concluded no Russian collusion !!!

😃 🎱 😃

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
It makes a major difference if the current POTUS does not acknowledge the last POTUS was even American.
It's a sign of mental capacity

Do you disagree?

No, I don't disagree at all. I don't know that we can label that as mental capacity or lack thereof, but certainly, it's a major divisive difference in how being American used to be viewed. What I do think displays a lack of mental capacity is governing by Tweet, social media, and never being willing to admit responsibility or be diplomatic. All his rhetoric is ad hominem attacks. If anyone criticizes him, he simply calls them names.
But what upsets me most about the current POTUS is what his idea of what "American" is.....
It doesn't matter at all where the last president was born, came from, etc. But as I explained (or tried to, in my limited fashion) this is the root of what is dividing our country right now. Who died and sacrificed building the Brooklyn Bridge, for instance. Mainly, Italian immigrants, seeking a better life, at least for their progeny. And now, we're all about building walls, excluding rather than including, which I find, at least, is wholly UNAMERICAN, by definition.

I think, basically, we agree. However, I am not going to criticize the current POTUS for not recognizing Obama as "American," because, to me, that doesn't even matter. That's not the real issue. Thanks for hanging in there with me to disseminate what both of us are trying to get across.
regards,
tetra
edit on 22-10-2019 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Yawn

This is right wing autistic screeching

Lmao and this is left wing inability to hold a reasoned thought before erupting in arrogant and bewildering nonsense.

btw, you leave autistic people alone, Greta can't help being left wing.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Some of us have those answers. The MIC is 55 years ahead.

At least, yes. But they. too, may be under control mechanisms. In my experience, limited as it is, the moment we think we know the answers, we are bound to be surprised.....In other words, I disagree with your assertion that "some of us have those answers." I sincerely doubt any of us have the real answers. That is the nature of this life.
Regards,
tetra

The OP is a total joke. He won't respond to me because the last time he did I got his thread deleted.

Allow me to hijack, and try to get an interesting discussion out of this:

The MIC should and IS of great concern to all of us, especially considering it has now grown into the Military Industrial Production Intelligence and Computational complex, or MIPIC in the 70 years it has been growing. Google is beholden to it, Facebook is beholden, Twitter is beholden, Instagram, Ebay, Youtube, Paypal, Amazon, all of the pieces are in place. Whole Foods is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon, for example. Some people now get all of their food from what was previously termed as the Military Industrial Complex. It is a really sad picture.

The question, then, is do we try to dismantle the system, or do we reform it to more equitably regard human rights? I'm down for either. You let me know what you want to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I am taking a poll, Forget Rasmussen.
Their are thousands of great minds here on ATS...I'd rather tap into you.
I support Trump. I understand that his Ego driven attitude turns many off...I get it.
Just consider the alternative, and be realistic for 5 minutes.
1. How has POTUS hurt you and how?
2. How has POTUS offended you and why?
3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance?
1 for approval -- 2 for no

I don't watch cable news. I find it just a bunch of hook lines with no respect to just presenting facts without spin or political commentary the way news was when I was growing up. I don't need someone to tell me what my opinion should be.

1. The POS has not hurt me. People only hurt you or get you mad because you let them.

2. I work with a lot Europeans. I find his way of being makes me embarrassed to be an American. I find him to be a bully in the room. He doesn't respect other people and what other people are saying. He has no humility. He thinks he's always right. He has a big ego. And most importantly, he never, ever, ever, admits that he's wrong. So this tells me he has a God-complex.

So, effectively, you so openly rally against him and anyone who supports him, not for reasons, but feelers..

Your feelers are sad, so hate bad orange man and his bunch of degenerate deplorables.

It's nice to know.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
And RUSSIA seems to still be winning.

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

But The Mueller Report concluded no Russian collusion !!!

😃 🎱 😃

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think you guys need a cage to battle this out.. sounds awfully like there's nefarious somethings going on here..

(I can guess, but won't..)

Now shake and make up.

edit on 22-10-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Understood 👍

@And now, we're all about building walls, excluding rather than including, which I find, at least, is wholly UNAMERICAN, by definition.

I do as well

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

At least, yes. But they. too, may be under control mechanisms. In my experience, limited as it is, the moment we think we know the answers, we are bound to be surprised.....In other words, I disagree with your assertion that "some of us have those answers." I sincerely doubt any of us have the real answers. That is the nature of this life.
Regards,
tetra

The OP is a total joke. He won't respond to me because the last time he did I got his thread deleted.

The MIC should and IS of great concern to all of us, especially considering it has now grown into the Military Industrial Production Intelligence and Computational complex, or MIPIC in the 70 years it has been growing. Google is beholden to it, Facebook is beholden, Twitter is beholden, Instagram, Ebay, Youtube, Paypal, Amazon, all of the pieces are in place. Whole Foods is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon, for example. Some people now get all of their food from what was previously termed as the Military Industrial Complex. It is a really sad picture.

The question, then, is do we try to dismantle the system, or do we reform it to more equitably regard human rights? I'm down for either. You let me know what you want to do.

Look, I'm totally with you on everything you just wrote. However, I don't think we have a rat's ass hope in dismantling that system. All we can really do, imho, is make sure those younger and less aware than us, know what is and what is not. "They" have total control, from our food to our owned property, appropriated through imminent domain, in case you piss someone off. The moment the Supreme Court approved imminent domain, (though it had gone on for years, such as in the late 1800s when they appropriated people's lands to build railroads) this ceased to be a representative republic where you worked, earned and owned. From that moment, it was over, really.

I don't know how to dismantle the current control system. It is that overwhelming. FB, for instance, was a conceived DOD,DARPA project to collect "narratives," and get people to reveal their political leanings. Few, I think, understand that fully. We are engaged in being entertained by all the tech and devices, and political theater meant solely to distract us, while people really think voting matters. LOL. Sorry, that's just how I see it. They are all on the same side.

If you know a way of dismantling this, absent total anarchy and chaos where people are harmed beyond reparation, I am down. Message me, and let me know if you have some kind of workable plan.
regards,
tet

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Regards,
tetra

Personally, I've not been able to follow a single post you've made thus far in this thread, it's been rambling for the most part, and a little off unhinged.

Perhaps it's best to ignore the blowfly buzzing around, bragging about how he gets threads deleted.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Regards,
tetra

Personally, I've not been able to follow a single post you've made thus far in this thread, it's been rambling for the most part, and a little off unhinged.

Perhaps it's best to ignore the blowfly buzzing around, bragging about how he gets threads deleted.

or perhaps it's best to gallop off, somewhere else.....lol. Perhaps it's best to ignore and move on from what you don't understand and simply take as "rambling..." Just saying. Have a great night.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Regards,
tetra

Swat away, my equine friend.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Regards,
tetra

Swat away, my equine friend.

Hey I'm a retired horseman.....let's not involve or insult horses in this debate. LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Holds everybody's hands.
Everybody hug now it's only a political thread

😂

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Regards,
tetra

Look, I'm totally with you on everything you just wrote. However, I don't think we have a rat's ass hope in dismantling that system. All we can really do, imho, is make sure those younger and less aware than us, know what is and what is not. "They" have total control, from our food to our owned property, appropriated through imminent domain, in case you piss someone off. The moment the Supreme Court approved imminent domain, (though it had gone on for years, such as in the late 1800s when they appropriated people's lands to build railroads) this ceased to be a representative republic where you worked, earned and owned. From that moment, it was over, really.

I don't know how to dismantle the current control system. It is that overwhelming. FB, for instance, was a conceived DOD,DARPA project to collect "narratives," and get people to reveal their political leanings. Few, I think, understand that fully. We are engaged in being entertained by all the tech and devices, and political theater meant solely to distract us, while people really think voting matters. LOL. Sorry, that's just how I see it. They are all on the same side.

If you know a way of dismantling this, absent total anarchy and chaos where people are harmed beyond reparation, I am down. Message me, and let me know if you have some kind of workable plan.
regards,
tet

I won't DM you, because I don't have, nor if I had one would I advertise it, a 'workable plan.' My only plan is a campaign of awareness. Those in power have realized that we are a commodity, and our spending habits are a resource to be exploited. The sad fact is that they're not completely wrong.

If we were to be happy with less, and lets not bemoan that point, we don't need what we're told we need, then power would be liberated from those who lord over us with promises of happiness. Yeah, facetime is cool. It's a cool way to communicate, but so are written letters. Or even just SMS if time is a factor. This idea that access to instantaneous communication is somehow a premium is itself an expression of power, because if your message comes second, it has less inherent value. I think that's bull#. Either that capability is a fundamental need(read: utility) or it is not, and does not require additional work(money) to access.

With regards to the OPs last thread that I got deleted, the post title was something to the effect of "Democrats are controlled by evil aliens." I laid out a case that partisan politics are just a bull# way of categorizing people, and race is also a bull# method of categorizing people, thus calling all democrats "controlled by evil aliens" is no better nor worse than racism. The thread got locked, and then deleted. And I mourned my closing argument, because it was gone forever, and I worked really hard on it. BUT it had met its mark.

Sorry gallop. Wish you could have read it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Regards,
tetra

or perhaps it's best to gallop off, somewhere else.....lol. Perhaps it's best to ignore and move on from what you don't understand and simply take as "rambling..." Just saying. Have a great night.

Did I hit the wrong reply button? Bit defensive aren't we.. lol

I'm going to gallop off now. Hi Ho Silver, up up and away.

slainte.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Having read that last post of yours, I've got no dog in that fight. I could care less whose thread got deleted or the power play behind all that. My mission, solely (as you stated) is awareness.....awakening those who either are too distracted to realize the true reality, or simply don't want to, because they are content with living as commodities and shopping and social media stuff.

But, as to dismantling the current control system, which I thought was what we were discussing, ever heard of Agenda 21, or driven through Florida or other states with public lands all fenced off now? The point is to herd us all into cities, more controllable environs, and the point of the control over food production is we can't get the land for ourselves and provide what we need, for ourselves. I truly doubt that anyone on sites like this one doesn't understand that complex situation and the point of it. However, we can talk all day long about it, but that truly doesn't do a thing to stop it.

Rather, what I see happening is rather egomaniacal ways of saying I'm right and you're not, and that, in and of itself, stops anything different from happening. We can be aware and awake all day and night, but that doesn't achieve a single thing to secure our freedom to provide for ourselves and thereby limit the controls and enslavement we live under, currently.

A few years ago, I stopped participating in this forum, because discussing these well known facts seemed to achieve nothing, and there's always a price to pay for even discussing it. So, there it is. How are we going to change the current status quo, or is it even too late?
regards,
tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join