It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Voted to Approve LYING and DECEIT as Acceptable Behavior by Their Members.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Just when i think i couldnt possibly have any less respect for many of the members here... ive never seen so much dishonesty and ignorance concentrated in a single website. And it all comes from the resident MAGA crowd.

Speaking of ignorant.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: carewemust

If they didn't have the media stuffed up their prison wallet, they wouldn't get away with things like this. Schiff literally lied to America and the media tossed any story about it aside because it wasn't something that could hurt Trump. I would give anything to have real journalism back.

That's why I will tune into every liberal media outlet I can find and relish their tears of anger, after President Trump's administration finally goes on offense...with REAL evidence against past/present Democrats and members of the Mainstream Media.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dems are Cray Cray, they think people are on their side, but they are an embarrassment to America and will assist Trump in his reelection.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But you can't name any corruption on Trump's part.

We can name plenty from Democrats
Quid Pro Joe in Ukraine and Sellout office in China
Quid Pro Clinton via Clinton Foundation
Insider Trading Pelosi via VISA
etc etc

If you are going to call people out provide examples so we can critique it, unless you have nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join