It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Voted to Approve LYING and DECEIT as Acceptable Behavior by Their Members.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump said we (Americans) won't believe the truth, if it's ever exposed. Almost unimaginable corruption.

And boy was he right. No amount of corruption on his part will EVER get you guys to believe the truth, the only thing that is ever whimpered is "Democrats baaaaaad" when his globalist moves and associations are pointed out for what they are. 😂

Yes, because having corrupt politicians like Biden or HRC investigated for obvious crimes is just so wrong, how dare them.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They don't get it. The Dems are destroying what little respect Congress still has. Schiff has blatantly lied over & over again, and by refusing to condemn it, the Dems are effectively normalizing it.

This is how Democracy fails. Because once the public realizes that the system is broken beyond repair, the only logical thing to do is throw it all out.

You don't keep a bowl of rotten fruit around, hoping it will somehow un-spoil.
edit on 22-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The Democratic-led House of Representatives voted Monday evening to table, or set aside, a resolution to censure House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., for his handling of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

And THAT's why every last one of those Snip hats need chased out of DC.

There is no party More corrupt than the party of the Jacksnip's.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The people screaming the loudest about our democracy are the same people destroying it. Which brings up the question, are they doing it on purpose or are they oblivious to the fact?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they didn't have the media stuffed up their prison wallet, they wouldn't get away with things like this. Schiff literally lied to America and the media tossed any story about it aside because it wasn't something that could hurt Trump. I would give anything to have real journalism back.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Censure can be just a finger wagging “tsk tsk”
But you can be removed as a chair or even a member of a committee
The worst offenses kick you out completely.

Senator Joe McCarthy lost his chair and cloud not sit on any committees, but was not kicked out of the Senate. Michael Myers was kicked out in 1980 over his involvement in the ABSCAM scandal...been 20 so far. 15 Senators and only 5 Representatives. ABSCAM and the Civil War being the largest means of expulsion. But generally speaking, bribes, and corrupt does it. Just dirty seems to skate on through.
edit on 22-10-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Now that he has been given the green light, Adam shiff is kicking it into overdrive and locking down all impeachment inquiry depositions to keep them very secret.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

People around here seem to think one party's corruption somehow nullifies the corruption in the other. It's really illogical and extremely transparent if we're being honest here.

There's nothing wrong with pointing out corruption but when you use it to justify Trump's own corruption it becomes hypocrisy, plain and simple. You guys have allowed the Democrats to lower your bar so far that you routinely point to them as justification for Trump and company doing the same exact crap.

Like I said, it's extremely hypocritical and transparent and ATS members are some of the most guilty people around.
edit on 10/22/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe Congress figures that their 14% public approval rating can't get much lower, so...what the heck.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

Gotta Extinct the Democrat Party . Best way to Do it is at the Ballot Box .......

Democrats only won the House because 90% of the news media LIED, and Republicans were/are afraid of their own shadow.

Oh , and don't Forget the Massive VOTER FRAUD in All 50 States Especially California .

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I see the word "proof" thrown around a lot around here when it comes to something Trump said or did. Where's the proof of this massive voter fraud in all 50 states?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do the Research , it has been Reported for Awhile . I Live in the U.S. Capital of Voter Fraud by the way , New Jersey .

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You already know where the proof is though. There are plenty of websites that will tell you false information so why not show me the cold hard proof. I'm asking nicely. 😉

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

People around here seem to think one party's corruption somehow nullifies the corruption in the other. It's really illogical and extremely transparent if we're being honest here.

There's nothing wrong with pointing out corruption but when you use it to justify Trump's own corruption it becomes hypocrisy, plain and simple. You guys have allowed the Democrats to lower your bar so far that you routinely point to them as justification for Trump and company doing the same exact crap.

Like I said, it's extremely hypocritical and transparent and ATS members are some of the most guilty people around.

I don’t have to justify Trump, I don’t think Trump’s corrupt, so for me, your post means nothing. But keep drinking the kool-aid if it makes ya feel warm and fuzzy.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You don't have to yet you still do? Weird. Whatever floats your boat man. 🤣👍

Handing a trillion dollars to the elite ruling class, selling weapons to terrorists and having the president of Citizen's United run his campaign aren't illegal but holy # are they some huge red flags. But why pay attention to the red flags when the media hurts his feelings all the time? He's a martyr!

Right? 🤣

Hook, line and sinker. The elites got who they wanted, as if there was ever any other option seeing as they own both sides, but damn have they played some brilliant reverse psychology on you guys. I would say I'm impressed if it weren't for the fact it's so sad.

Oh well. Live and let live I guess. 🤗

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If you think that only one side of the political battlefield finds lying and deceit acceptable, i'd suggest you have a lot to learn about politics.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
oh this time we got em! lolo

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

But at least politicians tried to hide it before. Democrats are so crazed right now, they don't care about hiding their lying and deceit.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

WHy is it that you sit there and demand "proof" of things... yet when someone asks you to prove one of your idiotic claims, you disappear from the thread?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

October 21, 2019

Congressman ADAM SCHIFF has been caught in several deceits and lies over the past 2 years.

The most recent was when he told the world (on live TV) that President Trump tried to strong-arm the Ukraine. Schiff read a fake re-creation of President Trump's phone conversation, when the actual transcript of the conversation between Trump and the UKR President was publicly released beforehand.

REF: thefederalist.com...

As a result of Congressman Schiff's multiple lies and deceptions, several Congressmen became fed up. Today, they introduced to Congress a measure that would "censure" and "condemn" Adam Schiff's destructive actions and statements.

The vote was taken earlier this evening..

The Democratic-led House of Representatives voted Monday evening to table, or set aside, a resolution to censure House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., for his handling of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

The vote was 218 to 185 to table the resolution, which the Republican minority had introduced. All Democrats voted to table the censure resolution, with all Republicans voting against tabling.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

We know that most of the politicians we elect are less than morally and ethically upright. It looks like Democrats are no longer even trying to hide the truth about how they feel and think.

As far as they are concerned, all American citizens are stupid and can just go suck an egg.

By the time the next election rolls around, Democrats will swoon their gullible voters again...and all insults will be forgotten.

-CareWeMust

Just when i think i couldnt possibly have any less respect for many of the members here... ive never seen so much dishonesty and ignorance concentrated in a single website. And it all comes from the resident MAGA crowd.
You're actually trying to criticize Democrats for dishonesty, when your boy Trump has been caught telling LITERALLY tens of thousands of verifiable lies over the past 3 years? TENS OF THOUSANDS. Let's not be a hypocritical clown...

And why would they vote to censure Schiff? He has done nothing wrong. The impeachment inquiry has followed standard procedures. It's a blatantly transparent and desparate attempt to delay the proceedings. They know now that they cant dispute the substance of the allegations, so they are desparately trying to attack the process itself. Guess what? It isnt working.
Which is why over 50 percent of Americans now support removing Trump from office. His days are numbered. Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join