It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Voted to Approve LYING and DECEIT as Acceptable Behavior by Their Members.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This country is getting bad, lying and deceiving are now common.

Most of the people nowadays do not even know they are parroting consensus of the time. Just because evidence is fabricated to back deceit does not mean people should pass it on without researching it's validity by looking at both sides of the issue. It is not only politics, I see this happening everywhere, even in science. Researchers create evidence to back what they want to back or interpret it to show what the people paying their wages want it to show.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Doctor,,,
It may be quite amusing to watch them
squirm and consume each other.

Yes, let us witness how long the experiment
lasts.......

The general public opinion is reaching the
level of maximum intensity.

Is it all on file record? yes sir.
Very well, open the valves and declassify
before critical mass.

4829761/nibu7fgr Confirmed.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Party Over Principles.

Party over morals and integrity too.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

Gotta Extinct the Democrat Party . Best way to Do it is at the Ballot Box .......

Democrats only won the House because 90% of the news media LIED, and Republicans were/are afraid of their own shadow.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I’m glad it was tabled because now every single time Schiff asks a question, a legitimate response can be “I would love to answer but I believe there is a tabled motion to discuss your censure as to if you should be removed from this committee or the House of Representatives completely. As such, I am not certain as to your ambiguous legal status to even ask a question or make a statement at this point in time.”

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
It would be nice if they and their families stopped inside trading, but then we are all equal under the law as they line their pockets.

President Trump said we (Americans) won't believe the truth, if it's ever exposed. Almost unimaginable corruption.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Schiff is living in his own private little Hell.

Soon he will make a large mistake and he will resign 😎 🐇

If a Republican Congressman lied like Schiff has over the past 2 years, the media alone would force him/her to resign.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Shameful. Hope the public is watching.

The liberal media outlets are painting this as a WIN for Democrats tonight. In reality they're telling their readers/viewers how morally bankrupt Democrats in Congress are.

Democrats who value integrity are getting/will get the hell out of that party.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

ooh, do trumps lies next!

TRIVIAL by comparison to Schiff's, Obama's, Hillary's, Powell's, etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Democrats. Hanging themselves with their own rope. He should be censored. Vote on impeachment and step off the ledge.

Since Adam Schiff had a role in the Spygate Dossier, I'm sure he's feeling heat, and is therefore DESPERATE to get President Trump removed from office, ASAP.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
Thanks for posting this. So the vote was down party lines. I am surprised more Dems didn't vote with the republicans, I actually thought some of them would.
I guess with chaos there is calculation- or miscalculation as well.

It will be interesting to see which House Republicans vote "YEA", to Impeach President Trump.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good point. Fabrication is indeed running rampant. I just heard that Elizabeth Warren plans on paying for Medicare-For-All without raising taxes on the middle class.

To do that, she'll need to fabricate a ghost revenue source, or change Medicare to make everyone have a $10,000 deductible. Or most likely, do BOTH.
edit on 10/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Since Schiff is the head of the House Intel Committee, he can't be ignored. I remember how the Senate censured Elizabeth Warren about 3 years ago. I think all she did was call President Trump a racist against American Indians.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Party Over Principles.

Did you really expect GOP were going to go against their own party?

Apparently, they also dont know what paraphrasing is and now care about "lies".

Quoted for "WTF did you just type?"

What is so hard to parse about that?

Because it makes zero sense. Are you sure you know what GOP means?

They certainly trolled you. Do you seriously think that the GOP didn’t know exactly what was going to happen when it was voted on? It’s a statement for the record, they knew damn well it wasn’t going to pass.

Not sure why they want a statement on the record that shows they dont know what paraphrasing is and that suddenly they care about lies.

They going to show the same when it comes to Trump any time soon?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Define "paraphrasing", compared to outright lies.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It is good that the democrats can admit they have a policy of lying. The first step for any addict to get on the road of recovery is to admit they have a problem.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It is good that the democrats can admit they have a policy of lying. The first step for any addict to get on the road of recovery is to admit they have a problem.

Perhaps they were following the teachings of a certain religion where it is acceptable to lie to anyone. Might work in the country of origin but not in a western court of law.

Kind regards Kwaka.

Bally

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
so you feel that Schiff lying about what the phone call said is all good? You call that "paraphrasing"? You sir, fit perfectly in the democratic party. When you look in the mirror, think of how bad you imagine Trump to be, then think of all the soul you sold in order to manifest all that hate. pathetic.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
It would be nice if they and their families stopped inside trading, but then we are all equal under the law as they line their pockets.

President Trump said we (Americans) won't believe the truth, if it's ever exposed. Almost unimaginable corruption.

He is right. We may be the most self-deluded people on the planet.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And boy was he right. No amount of corruption on his part will EVER get you guys to believe the truth, the only thing that is ever whimpered is "Democrats baaaaaad" when his globalist moves and associations are pointed out for what they are. 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join