It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Was Hired To Protect Burisma From Corruption Probes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is according to a ukrainian businessman and former member of parliament in ukraine. Now, I'm not a leftist so I'm not going to take 2nd hand information and say it's rock solid. But it's more bolstering to where logic leads. There will be communications that were preserved and those will be the hard evidence which will show the corruption or lack thereof.

Link

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You are officially attempting to influence the 2020 election, according to democrats.

Be interesting to see where this goes though, unless they impeach the guy trying to investigate it.

Tick Tock.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24710490]Dfairlite

"Now, I'm not a leftist so I'm not going to take 2nd hand information and say it's rock solid. But it's more bolstering to where logic leads"

Where'd you get that turn of phrase?
edit on 21-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Well, they didn’t hire him for anything else.

If you can’t speak Russian.

You don’t know the difference between oil and gas.

Why hire the Village Idiot’s coked out fool son ?

You can’t even make up a reason that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Dfairlite

"Now, I'm not a leftist so I'm not going to take 2nd hand information and say it's rock solid. But it's more bolstering to where logic leads"

He got it from the current impeachment inquiry into Trump from a whistle blower with second-hand information that turned out false when the actual transcript was released.

Keep up.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This is according to a ukrainian businessman and former member of parliament in ukraine. Now, I'm not a leftist so I'm not going to take 2nd hand information and say it's rock solid. But it's more bolstering to where logic leads. There will be communications that were preserved and those will be the hard evidence which will show the corruption or lack thereof.

Link

The eggs are in the pan and scrambling 😃😃

A former member of the Ukrainian parliament reportedly says Burisma Holdings hired Hunter Biden for protection.

Oleksandr Onyshchenko, a businessman who left Ukraine in 2016, said Burisma’s founder, Mykola Zlochevsky, sought the assistance of Hunter Biden, the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, at a time when the natural gas company was under intense scrutiny for corruption.

“It was to protect [the company],” Onyshchenko told Reuters on Friday.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It's a shame how many REAL CRIMES we learn week after week that were committed by Democrats.

Yet 99% of the broadcast news media focuses on ALLEGED wrong-doings committed by President Trump, or someone close to him, like (right now) Rudy Guiliani.

If Barr/Durham don't come through, we're screwed. It is then time for the USA to have our own mass-protests.

Trump supporters have already lost someone whom we thought was an advocate for cleaning up the criminal activity in D.C..

FYI: The Republican and Conservative pundit attacks on "Do Nothing" chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, Lindsey Graham, are increasing.

www.dailywire.com...

I've said for weeks that Lindsey Graham appears to be an ANTI-Trump Republican. On Tucker Carlson tonight, he and Senator Rand Paul played and commented on a couple of very strong "We're going to get to the bottom of this!" statements from Graham.

Including where he swore he'd find out why the FBI raided Roger Stone's house with such force, and who tipped off CNN to be there, all set up to record the 6:30am raid.

Graham never said anything more, and apparently, Rand Paul and all the other Republican Senators are too "wimpy" to ask him about the lack of follow-up on public promises he's made to the American People.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I try to influence it every election year lol

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The voters have already decided. Biden is tanking in the polls. We all know nothing will be done about this form of nepotism. It's 100% wrong but legally, nothing can be done unless Congress passes strict laws on what relatives of politicians can and can not do. Not gonna happen. Even if they did pass laws they would still find loopholes to go around it.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I try to influence it every election year lol

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The voters have already decided. Biden is tanking in the polls. We all know nothing will be done about this form of nepotism. It's 100% wrong but legally, nothing can be done unless Congress passes strict laws on what relatives of politicians can and can not do. Not gonna happen. Even if they did pass laws they would still find loopholes to go around it.

Congress voted this evening to approve "lying and deceit" as acceptable behavior by their members!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can always tell what's really going on by what the media DOESN'T focus on.

Anyone who watches the MSM has no idea why Trump withheld aid to the Ukraine so he could see what was going on first, for instance.

They don't know the Ukrainian President didn't even know about it till weeks after the phone call.

They don't know about the former Ukrainian prosecutor's sworn testimony about why he was fired.

They don't know that the US currently has an active investigation about the 2016 election that includes the Ukraine, Australia, England and France.

Nobody knows about Misfud.

Nobody knows about Carter Page's lawsuit.

Seems nobody knows anything...

Hell, I had to post links the other day to a rather prominent member here to prove that Hillary and the DNC paid for the Steele Dossier.

It's crazy times.

Truth will prevail... or we're going down a really dark road afterwards.

We'll see.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: smurfy

He got it from the current impeachment inquiry into Trump from a whistle blower with second-hand information that turned out false when the actual transcript was released.

Keep up.

I don't think you read so good, but at least you are happy in your self delusion.

new topics

top topics

join