It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Makes Unscheduled Detour To Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hmm, this lady just loves to be sneaky. Well I hope they talked about good things. She was in Saudi Arabia, but then hopped around to Jordan and Afghanistan with her delegation.

Reute rs
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other senior members of Congress made an unannounced visit to Afghanistan on Sunday, her office said.
Pelosi, who travelled to Afghanistan after a stop in Jordan on Saturday, met President Ashraf Ghani and visiting U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper as well as top U.S. military commanders and some of their troops, according to a statement released after the conclusion of the visit by the bipartisan delegation.
Pelosi said her delegation was briefed by U.S. diplomats on reconciliation efforts with the Taliban and also met Afghan Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah and civil society leaders, including Afghan women.

She said in a statement that they also “heard more about the still-pending status of results from the Afghanistan presidential election in September, which we all hope will be available soon.”

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
They were there catering to the war mungers back home 😃

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

She said in a statement that they also “heard more about the still-pending status of results from the Afghanistan presidential election in September, which we all hope will be available soon.”

I wonder what aid was promised to help them decide that election?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Afghanistan is easy: they want to make sure they're still getting their cut of the opium money.

As for Jordan, they're probably trying to scheme up some way to drag the US back into Syria.
Hopefully it's not a false flag attack on the US troops at al Tanf.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Was her visit under sniper fire?
Please tell me it was under sniper fire...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I feel comfortable in speaking for all the troops, that no one wants to hear Pelosi run her mouth.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Right down the stairs.
To the left.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Obama said he was going to get us out of Afghanistan for 8 years. Not only can't we leave, the Democrats want to stay in Syria. But if Trump ramped up efforts in Syria he would be wrong again... gotta leave now...meh.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Bet everyone was eager to salute that goat.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I lost several good friends in these stupid wars. Almost lost my own life. Spent a year recovering in Brooke Army Hospital in San Antonio. I'm good now, no PTSD, fully functional limbs but for what. These wars never end. If they never end why get involved. Let them fight their forever wars. These wars are not winnable.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this I can safetly say about any troops anywhere

any bresticles are good when there none around to compare too

Bet Pelosi was not in a burkha

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I wonder what aid was promised to help them decide that election?

Now be nice...

Without military and other financial aid to foreign countries, how else can Democrats launder their foreign money?

There's not enough Union money in America now, after all...

link   
Fallback plan for when they are indicted .
Put choice of leader in place .
Become Speaker of the House in Afghanistan.

link   

Sneaky?

What was sneaky again?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sneaky?

What was sneaky again?

She has a whole lot of money for coming from a failed political family from Balitimore who fled to California.

She always has junkets to foreign countries to decide the amount of their aid packages, which are introduced in the House.

I think she should at least release her and her husband's tax returns.

Since that is the Democrat's way of doing things.

However, she refuses to do so.

HHmmm....

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
The delegation was only scheduled to have discussions in Saudi Arabia with regards to Syria. This was an unscheduled event, even called secret from the CNN headline I first read it in. I chose to use a more neutral tone in the headline, but this conducting backdoor diplomacy is a sneaky thing.

It makes sense for the secretary of defense to visit the country. Not sure what business this delegation had going awol other than, and it's pure speculation on my part, but trying to undermine our POTUS. I bet she was whispering subversive things to their president about abandoning support or trying to bribe him to say bad things about ours.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Bet everyone was eager to salute that goat.

Members of Congress don't rate a salute. Thankfully.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
She is trying to find new illegal voters to import back to the U.S.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sneaky?

What was sneaky again?

She has a whole lot of money for coming from a failed political family from Balitimore who fled to California.

She always has junkets to foreign countries to decide the amount of their aid packages, which are introduced in the House.

I think she should at least release her and her husband's tax returns.

Since that is the Democrat's way of doing things.

However, she refuses to do so.

HHmmm....

Those are opinions about Pelosi.

OP made a statement of claim regarding a trip by Pelosi to Afghanistan.

Is there something "sneaky" about that trip, or is this just another bash Pelosi and pile on thread that I wandered into by mistake?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
She has to make sure her poppy fields are going to remain intact.
She is also the brother of Alex D'Alesandro a “constant companion” of notorious mobster Benjamin “Benny Trotta” Magliano and other underworld figures. thedawnmedia.com...
By visiting Afghanistan and undermining the President of The United States, she violates the Logan Act, proving that she is a traitor.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join