It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Satellites in 'Space' - no camera? what would they see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
beside hubble which only look at deep space only and isis which seem seem glued to looking back at a globe section, am surprise how hard it is too find a live feed, considering how many thousands of satellites are out in 'space'.

nasa makes a big deal to finally release one satellite camera still:

www.nasa.gov...

what about the 2 crafts isreal then india crashed earlier this year, no images transmitted off million dollar equiptment before the demise over moon or was it mars? wherever; same for china craft breaking up during re-entry, no image. just a detailed storytime narrative, always.

nor of SpaceX Starman/Tesla, the current meteor shower, Halley's tail, etc. niet, zilch, nada?

how come?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vnski
the official explanations will be: lens flare, curvature of the Earth, standard anomalies etc.. etc..
or basically
Move along folks, nothing to see here... literally!

I ask the same questions every time bro. People never really seem to want to discuss it like they used to.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vnski

Need to know basis only.

Or need to see basis only.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Same story with microscope on Mars.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Lot of Phoenix Mars Lander microscope pics online. Not good enough to look for life though (they say).

Highest Resolution View Ever From Mars Comes From Phoenix Lander

Now for some reason (size and weight per NASA) we can't send an electron microscope to Mars.

edit on 21-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vnski
beside hubble which only look at deep space only and isis which seem seem glued to looking back at a globe section, am surprise how hard it is too find a live feed, considering how many thousands of satellites are out in 'space'.

First of all, most satellites are not scientific satellites, they are commercial, private satellites, mostly for communications.

Second, even those satellites that are gathering photos of the Earth do not have "live feeds", the photos are downloaded from Earth, usually at specific dates.
After processing, they are sent to the Planetary Data System, from where anyone can download them.

nasa makes a big deal to finally release one satellite camera still:

No, you are making it a big deal, that photo was released four years ago and it was only important for NASA because it was the first one coming from that satellite.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Also Nasa recently shut down only live feed from ISS in HD resolution.
And what happened with that promise from Nasa about broadband comunication with the Moon?

edit on 21-10-2019 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Launching a payload into orbit is, still, very expensive.

That means that every gram of payload MUST serve the intended purpose of the satellite of which it is a part. A camera or other “observational equipment” mounted to a satellite not designed or intended to for that specific purpose would just be “dead weight” on that satellite.

Kind of like carrying a bag of cement in the trunk of your car all summer when it really doesn’t do anything but weight the car down and cut your fuel economy.

Really wish people would study the science of things like this before posting their inane theories.

If you aren’t going to trust science, you really don’t have any basis upon which to place your faith in your own “facts” either.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Their stupid one step at a time policy.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
backwards
though?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yeah, but, ROCKS..
Its been how long from first photo from another planet, 50 years? and all were seeing today is stupid rocks..
I cant comprehend their thinking process

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You know what?
I think they already have that tech out there, selfish SOBs

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Yeah, but, ROCKS..Its been how long from first photo from another planet, 50 years? and all were seeing today is stupid rocks..I cant comprehend their thinking process

The hula girls are on strike, so no pics. Sorry. Or maybe ROCKS is all they've got up there. It's like taking pictures of the ocean and complaining all you can see is water.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Yeah, but, ROCKS..Its been how long from first photo from another planet, 50 years? and all were seeing today is stupid rocks..I cant comprehend their thinking process

The hula girls are on strike, so no pics. Sorry. Or maybe ROCKS is all they've got up there. It's like taking pictures of the ocean and complaining all you can see is water.

Of course, that's why we need microscopes and all tech that comes with it for looking into microorganisms

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

am surprise how hard it is too find a live feed, considering how many thousands of satellites are out in 'space'.

What ?
Most likely 99.9% of the "thousands"(I would say more like 10s of thousands) of satellites are mere communication relays and GPS.
So , what now ?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Of course, that's why we need microscopes and all tech that comes with it for looking into microorganisms

Ok so yeah I was quickly reading this thread before I used the bathroom but I had to run back and reply
I misread the last word as "microorgasm"

sorry but I almost peed myself running to the bathroom after that.

what a title "microorgasm on mars" it's only a little dirty...😲😲

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

lol

Well they are little green men.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

So they can look at tinier rocks.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So they can look at tinier rocks.

Where did you lost your explorer's spirit as a human, mate?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Also Nasa recently shut down only live feed from ISS in HD resolution.

You can still get broadcast from the ISS.

And what happened with that promise from Nasa about broadband comunication with the Moon?

What promise would that be?
edit on 22/10/2019 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join