It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the Democrats should back off trying to impeach Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks

Probably about the cost of a peanut farm.

Carter already did that one...

the Best part of Jimmy Carters Presidency was him.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy Carter, Peanut farmer from Georgia, Eat my nuts"!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Typical leftist horse crap. I'm afraid something bad will happen so I won't do what I think is right. If Trump had done something worthy of impeachment, the chance that he MIGHT not take well to being impeached is no reason to not impeach him, in fact it's the most pussy, wacked out excuse that I've ever heard, but fits right in to the thinking pattern of a leftist beta, so I'm not surprised.

Jaden
edit on 21-10-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks

Probably about the cost of a peanut farm.

Carter already did that one...

the Best part of Jimmy Carters Presidency was him.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy Carter, Peanut farmer from Georgia, Eat my nuts"!!!!

I thought my favorite part of Jimmy's Presidency was the Killer Rabbit Attack.

I couldn't find the original footage and am left with posting an annoying youtube video...

That and Billy beer.

I still have a six pack of that.

To the OP, I think you are wrong.

The Democratic party has already jumped out of the airplane as far as impeaching Trump for a whistle-blower's fake second-hand testimony goes.

Let's keep going forward and see where they land!!!

For the citizens, of course.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not the Trump can't be trusted with nuclear weapons argument again?

Seriously we are doomed as a people if we can't get past this juvenile fantasy. Maybe Trump would be doing the world a favor if he does nuke us all.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I am really surprised we survived the 70s. I really thought the leaders of the World would have nuked the place

Pure politics.
For the ones on the front lines ?
A game , and nothing else.
Detect Bear close to Alaska and circle BUFFs outside of Russia.
Wash , rinse , repeat.

When Ronald Reagan became president in the 80s it got worse and I really thought we were done

Why ?
You can't stand conservatives who get things done ?
"Mr. Gorbachev , tear down this wall."

How did things get worse in the 80s ?
Both DefCon and the Doomsday clock backed off considerably .
I can only say you fell victim to the Democrat propaganda early in life .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
All just a lot of hogwash conjecture and fantasy from the "politics are a waste of time" member.

Can't wait to see next week's issue!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Why not let him push the button? You should want him to at this point.

The behavior by the left totally suggest this is what they really want. (destruction).

OH WAIT, you all don't even need a nuke for that!

edit on 21-10-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: whyamIhere

Well, it's pretty obvious he broke election laws. I think there's a very good chance he will be impeached. But this thread is more about my fear of what Donald might do if he thought he was close to losing power and being humiliated.

Please give reference to your statement that he broke election laws. Or is this just your opinion and we all know opinions are like butt holes everyone has one.

I've scene on TV twice now incriminate himself. Trump is his own worst enemy:

"Today, Common Cause filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that President Donald Trump, his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and other political operatives illegally solicited a political contribution from a foreign national—by urging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden. The allegations were first published in The Wall Street Journal, and subsequently President Trump admitted that during a July 25th phone call he pressured President Zelensky to pursue the investigation of his political rival and his son.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”

DOJ & FEC Complaints Filed Against President Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Others for Illegal Solicitation of Contribution from Ukrainian President

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I liked Jimmy Carter. Adolph Volcker was an a hole though! The mid 1970s were bad times! Fed policy way too tight.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Serious question. How old are you? I ask because you are seemingly really childish and immature. Your scenario is not how things work. A president can't just "go off" and decide to nuke the world if they want. The fact that you even remotely think that is possible shows your absolute true ignorance.

It's not a serious question. It's completely off-topic. And I just don't care what you think.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Typical leftist horse crap. I'm afraid something bad will happen so I won't do what I think is right. If Trump had done something worthy of impeachment, the chance that he MIGHT not take well to being impeached is no reason to not impeach him, in fact it's the most pussy, wacked out excuse that I've ever heard, but fits right in to the thinking pattern of a leftist beta, so I'm not surprised.

Jaden

Apparently you are mistaken by how much power Trump has:

Can the president launch a nuclear strike on his own?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What about the infants who are still hurt over losing an election? You sound like the typical communist- appease, appease, appease. I am pretty sure the Dems have already chosen the nuclear option, but shelter in place, someone will come get you when the dust settles

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Damn Bro, that sounds like a severe case of TDS.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He is actually losing billions, he could be making more billions as a civilian.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is not going to release it. He is ten steps ahead of the dems, he is going to continue to hover it over the Dems heads so they can self destruct and destroy themselves while in panic mode. Why get in the way of your enemy when they are destroying themselves. He will release it when the dems use up all their ammo and embarrass themselves with bad predictions after bad predictions then he will release it to fully bury them. So far he is winning and he doesn't need to use it yet.

Because the dems are so cray cray, it seems that they are attacking Trump non-stop but really they have nothing and it makes him look like a victim so he is gaining support. The victim card always works and the Dems are helping without realizing it because they are so desperate that they can't stop.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati
i met jimmy carter when he was having a walkabout in downtown auckland nz he walked into my local and shouted the bar he was with his missus and a couple of ss agents shuck everybody's hand he seemed like a nice guy

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You don’t really think they gave the Donald the real nuclear codes do you?
What he thinks is the suitcase with the codes and buttons is actually a custom made happy meal box.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

You don’t really think they gave the Donald the real nuclear codes do you?
What he thinks is the suitcase with the codes and buttons is actually a custom made happy meal box.

That's a rabbit hole you have there.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Jaden

Apparently you are mistaken by how much power Trump has:

Can the president launch a nuclear strike on his own?

The OP is the most preposterous thing I've seen on here in quite a while. And then you back it up with this? It disproves your argument:

Well, the president has to give a lawful order, and that order has to be authentic and be seen as authentic, because it's validated by a code that he has carried with him or near his person at all times. And that order has to pass through the chain of command, down to the subordinate elements where the nuclear weapons and the nuclear-tipped missile, the nuclear capable bombers, the submarines are. And that command would receive that authentic order and then launch accordingly.

The President can order all he wants to, no one who actually has the physical control over launching those weapons is going to think "I'm getting impeached, nuke the world!" is a lawful order. You haven't the slightest inkling of a clue what you're talking about. This is freaking embarrassing. Just stop dude. You seriously need psychiatric help.
edit on 25 10 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join