It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
“Upon examination of the interior of the craft, a compartment exhibiting a possible atomic engine was discovered. At least this is the opinion of Dr. Oppenheimer [Manhattan Project] and Dr. von Karman.
The interior of the disc is divided into three levels. The lower level is where the three gravity amplifiers and their wave guides are located. These are the integral components of the propulsion system that are used to amplify and focus the gravity A wave.
A possibility exists that parts of the craft itself comprises the propulsion system, thus allowing the reactor to function as a heat exchanger and permitting the storage of energy into a substance for later use. This may allow the converting of mass into energy, unlike the release of energy of our atomic bombs. The description of the power room is as follows:
1. A doughnut shaped tube approximately thity (sic) – five feet in diameter, made of what appears to be a plastic material, surrounding a central core (see sketch in TAB 1). [not provided] This tube was translucent, approximately one inch thick. The tube appeared to be filled with a clear substance, possibly a heavy water. A large rod center[illegible] inside the tube, was wrapped in a coil of what appears to be of copper material, ran through the circumference of the tube. This may be the reactor control mechanism or a storage battery. There were no moving parts discernable within the [illegible]
2. This activation of a (sic) electrical potential is believed to be the primary power to the reactor, though it is only a theory at present. Just how a heavy water functions in this environment is unknown.
3. Underneath the power plant, was discovered a ball turret, approximately ten feet in diameter. This turret was encompassed by a series of gears that has (sic) an unusual ratio not known of by any of our engineers. On the underside of the turret were four circular cavities, created with some smooth material not identified. These cavities are symmetrical but seem to be movable. Just how is not known. The movement of the turret coincides with the dome-shaped cupola compartment above the power room. It is believed that the main propulsion system is a bladeless turbine, similar to current development now underway at AMC [Air Materiel Command, I believe] and the Mogul [???] Project. A possible theory was devised by Dr. Angust Steinhoff (a Paperclip scientist), Dr. Warhner von Braun and Dr. Theodore von Karman as the craft moves through the air, it somehow drains the oxygen from the atmosphere and by an induction process, generates a (sic) atomic fusion reaction (see TAB 2). [not provided] The air outside the craft would be ionised(sic), thus propelling the craft forward. Coupled with the circular air foil for lift, the craft would presumably have an unlimited range and air speed. This may account for the reported absence of any noise and the apparent blue flame often associated with rapid acceleration. [from other sightings in the prior weeks since Arnold’s sighting]
4. On the deck of the power room there are what resembles typewriter keys, possibly reactor/powerplant controls. There were no conventional electronics nor wiring to be seen connecting these controls to the propulsion turret.
There is a flight deck located inside the cupola section. It is round and domed at the top. The absence of canopy, observation windows/blisters, or any optical projection, lends support to the opinion that this craft is either guided by remote viewing [such as through external cameras, etc.] or is remotely controlled [such as from a mothership].
1. A semicircular [i.e. arch] photo-tube array (possibly television).
2. Crew compartments were hermetically sealed via a solidification process.
3. No weld marks, rivets, or soldered joints.
4. Craft components appear to be molded and pressed into a perfect fit.
The Center level of the disc also houses the control consoles and seats, both of which were too small and too low to the floor to be functional for adult human beings. The walls of the center level are all divided into archways. At one point in time, when the disc was energized, one of the archways became transparent and you could see the area outside of it just as if the archway was a window.
The crazy thing is, aside from the reactor core, we can duplicate most of the alien craft's technology today.
And if they were on, were there any icons or symbols of merit? You know, couldn't he reproduce a few of those symbols?
Wouldn't it be possible, in fact probable that the government would have the ability to "erase" Lazar's background in an effort to discredit him?
The caliber of the technological spoils was indicated by the arrival in theater at the end of that month of a "special group of scientists" headed by Dr. Theodore von Karman, special consultant to the U.S. Army Air Forces' supreme command.
alternatively, the facts of his story / reputation are pretty consistent with something like this: lazar is an electrician of some sort, called in to area 51 to fix some stuff (basic wiring, etc...) and somehow or another winds up getting a bit of a tour and an explanation from someone who actually understands the physics lazar is selling. it's even possible they saw that lazar's a mechanically talented individual -- the jet car, etc -- and thought they might give him something to try figuring out (which fits his story if i recall right) and once he proved himself mostly worthless he was released as a disinfo agent, either witting or unwitting.
What gets me with Lazar is that supposedly I guess the ship had sort of power flowing through it, and if so, surely there would have been a few controls or screens lit up for use.
3. Underneath the power plant, was discovered a ball turret, approximately ten feet in diameter. This turret was encompassed by a series of gears that has (sic) an unusual ratio not known of by any of our engineers.
It is believed that the main propulsion system is a bladeless turbine, similar to current development now underway at AMC [Air Materiel Command, I believe] and the Mogul [???] Project. A possible theory was devised by Dr. Angust Steinhoff (a Paperclip scientist), Dr. Warhner von Braun and Dr. Theodore von Karman as the craft moves through the air, it somehow drains the oxygen from the atmosphere and by an induction process, generates a (sic) atomic fusion reaction (see TAB 2).