It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saturn Myth and Stargates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The front cover of David Talbott’s book The Saturn Myth (published way back in 1980 and inspired by the work of Immanuel Velikovsky) depicts a planetary alignment which is apparently documented in various civilizations around the world (click here for an enlarged image). In his documentary-series Discourses on an Alien Sky, David Talbott associates this planetary alignment with Mount Olympus and the Tower of Babel (Gateway of God). So, if this alignment can be associated with the Tower of Babel, as David Talbott suggests, then it’s possible we’re looking at a stargate or portal. In the movie Stargate, the front cover of the DVD perfectly matches this planetary alignment as shown in the image below. It’s my opinion that this planetary alignment is a stargate. Notice that the planetary alignment resembles a keyhole.

We see similar symbolism on a poster for the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey as shown below. Quote: “The [2001: A Space Odyssey] book explains the Monolith more specifically, depicting it as a gateway or portal”. My view is that the Monolith from 2001 represents a black-hole or stargate into a higher dimension and this is hinted elsewhere. For instance, in the Marvel Universe the Monolith is described as a “black-hole” that can “warp space-time”.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Earth was a former satellite of Saturn? Wild baby!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The link intended for the enlarged image is not working.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I find it odd the true complexities associated with the northern SATURN Hex...have not been more closely explored.
Considering the hexagon is a six sided shape and that currently SATURN is the sixth planet from SOL.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Perhaps it HAS been explored in more clandestine ways.

Just seems odd no known probes have been sent into it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well.. ima drop this here and slowly walk away....

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Aye best just to walk away ,I hope you are being sarcastic

I've not experienced any of the list of side effects outlined in this video
need more evidence, also if that is the case where is the long list of people suffering these side effects and why arent hospitals all over the earth full of people with these complaints to their doctors ?

Also if we are here to geoengineer or be geoengineered, whats the use in killing of the manual labour to achieve this ?
elites need workers, if we all die then no one will generate wealth or do the work
elites need consumers to generate wealth , robots dont generate wealth.

So we are somehow being filled with heavy metals to split our consciousness from GOD

I actually don't follow it , Saturn is a mega computer ?

I tend not to like these videos when they start to really reach with the etymology of words etc

Sol-ution,
either , ether , neither

WTF , this guy is worse than some battle rappers stretching and reaching their word play !
chelation has nothing to do with saturns hexagonal cloud formation

Santa Claus, Satan Claws|

Nahhh not buying it , considering santa already has is foundations in world cultures that has nothing to do with satan .

Even with the Whole Deo , Deus , God , Deus , Deuce

Deus ex machina , the context surrounding the etymology of that figure of speech has nothing to do with a computer

but the use of an crane to lift a character into the scene to resolve the plot where it couldnt be resolved by mankind .

honestly so much reaching

ALso , how can you split the mind using this chelation ?
if the Geoengineering is meant to fill us with metals , then why are they then wanting to chelate us to remove the heavy metals

the whole idea is #ing stupid

this is trash !

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually that symbol should be more or less identifiable with Venus an the Crescent moon. It actually almost akin to the virgin birth in some sense, not so much Saturn an farming.

Even Islam has it, even though it is very much is a pagan symbol.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

The link intended for the enlarged image is not working.

Click here (working now): 1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

If you watch his other videos it makes some more sense, but his solution is "the middle path", like buddhas teachings.

I find the youtuber interesting, but that doesn't mean i believe everything he says.

The videos are unique and interesting. I do take into account the stretch of etymology. I don't take any fringe youtuber who attempts to explain our reality seriously. I just enjoy his videos because it gets me thinking in a wierd way.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Cool thanks for the explanation ,
I will give the other ones a bash

I just couldnt figure out what he was trying to say because of one contradiction with the chelation part

I couldnt figure out if satanists are geoengineering the planet to split our consciousness
and that we should chelate ourselves to prevent this , but then I had no idea how all of this was tied to saturn
because of satan / saturn
but saturn has nothing to do with satan

new topics

top topics

join