It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco puts 22 states on blacklist for restrictive abortion laws

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: StallionDuck

Let us in!!!!! It’s miserable out here.
I work hard, I like pulled pork, and I know how to use a riding lawnmower.
I’ll be a clown in your rodeo anything...let me in.

lol

Ok but only you. Just keep the retards in cali. They can't drive OR party!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just put San Francisco on a list of places not to visit because of poop and syringes laying about in public places.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Makes sense, you wouldn’t want your city workers to realize that it’s not normal to walk through drug infested homeless camps while dodging human poo land mines just to get to work everyday.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

A group of men deciding what a woman can and cant do, seems fair

Wait till a woman is in charge next, no more monday night football

I dont wish for Abortion to be used as late contraception but I do believe it is the womans choice
edit on 21-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

A group of men deciding what a woman can and cant do, seems fair

Women deciding to kill babies because it's convenient seems fair too, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Interesting theory. What decisions are you thinking apply here?

As far as I can tell from cursory reading, SanFran is not attempting interstate regulations ... I.e. binding on more than one State ... It's just telling their employees what the guidelines are for travel and contracts.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

A fetus is not a baby until viability.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

24 weeks? Which puts the kabosh on 3rd trimester killing.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Its an endless argument my friend, you will always have your opinion and i will have mine

Makes neither of us right or wrong on a personal level, just in my country women wont be arrested for it, keep your pecker in your pants or dont drop your load where its not welcome.

Harsh as it maybe in most countries a foetus does not have legal status, but an adult woman does.

Would you advocate the morning after pill, or is that tantamount to soft abortion?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Yep. At that point a doctor has to be involved and there has to be severe justification like maternal survival. If I'm not mistaken 3rd trimester abortions are less than 1 percent. What a horrific choice to have to make.
edit on 21-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Depends on who you ask. Likely half the country would disagree with you. So who's right?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

At the moment Roe v. Wade is the law of the land.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I disagree, but I also don’t care since there isn’t anything I can do about irresponsible people doing irresponsible disgusting things. Obviously some have good reasons, but the majority just do it out of convenience.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think most of those states have an unofficial policy for a 72 hour involuntary observation at a sanctioned sanitarium for residents that visit California anyway. So fair is fair.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Doesn't mean they're right. They could pass a law saying that you must call an apple a banana. Doesn't mean it's true.

Who actually has the authority over this decision? A law in the US isn't the law of the land in Europe.

Personally... I'm pro-do-wtf-you-want-to-do as long as it does not jeopardize my freedom, my health and my life. What you do only you have to face it for the rest of this life or the next. Personally, I believe a fetus is a baby. I believe that it's wrong to kill a baby for any reason. But... Your body, your choice. Do what the hell you want but don't tell me a damn thing (not pointing at you - just general statement) about what I'm doing if it doesn't harm you.

Many people think it's ok to kill a baby (fetus) because "it" wouldn't know anyways... Yet, majority of the world doesn't have a memory earlier than 3 years old. When a 3 month old baby smiles, you can't tell me that child isn't aware, whether they remember or not.

Do what ya want... Just don't expect me to pay for it or be ok with it.
edit on 21-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: oooops

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I believe that we could virtually end abortion with a variety of social measures. However, it seems that many would rather attempt to have the government assume control of our bodies rather than do what we can to reduce pregnancy in the first place

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You and I are not far from agreement on the issue in my opinion. My fundamental position is that our bodies are our most fundamental property and government does not have the right to legislate what I do with my property or you with yours.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I agree, let those that make the decision live with the heart ache, if they have no morale compass they may never regret it, I doubt most women take the decision lightly.

Make sure before making love that both are ready for the commitment of a baby, I have 2 sons and love them both to bits

But I still believe it is a procedure women should have the final say on.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I believe that we could virtually end abortion with a variety of social measures.

What ideas do you have?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The woman is not the only person effected by the choice, that baby has rights, and it’s father is involved as well, maybe he doesn’t want his child murdered.

I get that the child is inside her body, but that doesn’t mean it’s life belongs to her.

Btw you assuming only women can have babies is very transphobic, as we all know in these modern times men can have babies too so now we get to have a say as well.

If you lefties are going to constantly make up new rules then we all get to play by them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join