It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DemocRATS Are Starting To Squirm...US Attorney Durham Has Found Something Significant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You should read her response.. lol

Somehow she feels like she “nailed it” and doesn’t think she needs to provide an actual example of a conservative led scandal that actually planned out..

Why??

Because I don’t think there has been even one pan out in 15 years AT LEAST..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I didnt see that anything had been exposed within that story. The article states that no information has been released nor have the normal avenues to criminal investigations been adhered to.
So it sure looks like its just a nice little distraction to wave around as we get closer to election day.
Fortunately most everyone has already heard his crying and whining enough to know the routine.
What do you see as having been exposed so far by this investigation?

www.youtube.com...

All the proof one needs to see. Biden, Hillary and the Obama Administration are guilty as hell.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And what did Epstenes jail guards get charged with??

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

a reply to: JustJohnny

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

did the egg come off yet??

you kinda made a huge fool of yourself a few minutes ago

do you really want to try for two??

you say it has not panned out, when it has not even started yet.

explain how that works yellow face

Is it your position that Trump and his family have not benefited financially from his Presidency?

If so, make sure to rinse off before toweling, otherwise all that sand your head has been in might leave some nasty scratches.

two words

Prove it.

I know you cannot but go ahead and try.

seriously show what profit they are making,

You mad bro??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You cant actually be this stupid and oblivious, can you?

did you read the other thread??

or do you believe the president is making billions while in office??

please be more succinct, I cannot fend myself if you do not point out my failure.

nothiing new from lefties tho, are you a lefty??

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

a reply to: JustJohnny

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

did the egg come off yet??

you kinda made a huge fool of yourself a few minutes ago

do you really want to try for two??

you say it has not panned out, when it has not even started yet.

explain how that works yellow face

I am quoting your post just to point out once again...

No counterpoint, yet somehow feel like you nailed it lol..

You cannot nail a response that doesn’t even include a rebuttal...

Kavanagh was not a republican led scandal.. obviously..

The gop did not attempt to take kavanah down and fail..

That was a democrat led scandal that failed..

I specifically ask you to list Just one , republican led scandal that actually planned out.. within the last 10 years say.

I was asking about the thread you ran from before this thread, the one YOU ran from remember??

of course not you ran away....

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Do believe....America is starting to smell the corruption of the DNC & MSM.....

Its been interesting to watch ATS go from "the government is corrupt " to "the enemy political party is corrupt" over time.

Mission accomplished I suppose.

You got it dead wrong. It still is the certain Gov's of the world that are acting corrupt such as the unelected US gov agency are doing now.

So, that did not change. Why would you think we suddenly like gov when we don't?

We like that people are supposed to be following laws that we all agree upon . We don't like that there are major proof of lawlessness among a lot of so called "lawmakers" for decades maybe centuries. What more is to know about gov agency's are rogue besides DJT is on borrowed time of 5 more years max?

People are massively tribal here! They pick their sides and dig into the trenches to protect their team. There may be some who don’t trust the government as a whole but there are far more people here who are party pleasers.

I see the R's getting hell for being rino's don't you?We need the facts to be presented in a Tribunal it seems.
No one is cutting any side slack. Now,why do you think that with the fact when on ATS clearly we do go after the RINO's too?
We applaud the R's and the D's who stand up to the Cabal.

I am an Indie since leaving the D's. I want less gov the R's are helping the D's but DJT is THE MAN we have to have. He has won me over to the fact the D's are as bad or worse than the R's. See the Rand Paul wimp and the Grahamnisty players, the R's are playing the same game as GOOD COP to some people and the D's are the BAD COP.

Change has to happen because those two parties are forcing it and we agree only not the change which those greedy a hole wish. We want them to step down willingly so they don't get hurt. The vigilantism is what someone wants and we need to avoid it, period.

I understand your position but I think you’re giving to much slack to the resident Republicans. There’s blatant propaganda shared on this site that heavily favors the right while at the same time persecuting the left. Look at the title of this very thread. “DemocRATS”? Not the best way to demonstrate an unbiased argument.

They are not tribal as you believe, this is about right and wrong. OR for some the Right and evil. Because being right is being called wrong now. Good is bad evil is now good for some in MSM isn't it?

Well, truly the blatant propaganda is clearly owned by the Democrats right now, today! Nobody should doubt that for one second.

But I would ask you who am I supporting other than the outsider DJT?

He is an Indy before he is a D or an R but ran with the R's because they are liars who couldn't say the truth any better than the Liar from the D's. Plus they were easy to beat. All the while the D's rigged it against Bernie last time. Just like Mittens Romney el Peter the asshat stomped on Ron Paul's wins in the Primary where the news said Mitt won when in fact Ron actually won the 1st weekend. They cheated Ron and the People of the US just like Bernie was cheated by the D's.

The RINO's if you referring to those ass hats are just fiddling while Rome burns as they collect their pay for their part. We will find plenty of RINO R's that will also get arrested when they bring down the others who are going to be mostly leftist D's.

I am an equal measure of the law for both sides, period. Time for a no confidence movement. Throw the thieves from both sides of the aisle ALL OUT!! There will only be about 15-20 Congressmen and Senators that are left that aren't thieves already.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Is that why more than 50 percent of Americans now support removing Trump from office and his approval ratings are historically low? Lol.
Willfull delusion and ignorance...

Polls are you using the lying polls AGAIN?? really?????

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The Democrats are about to be shown what a true investigation looks like. It will be public, it will be the biggest event this year. It will make Watergate look like a pool party. They have walked into a very deadly trap. Trump and the Senate, along with the DOJ are going to destroy all these deep state cowards. The media? All that will soon flip, they have got to be foaming at all the cash to be made by the coverage.Viewers will watch full proceedings on Fox news, which I'm sure will provide exclusive coverage of the events... It shall be epic coverage watching all the skeletons fly out. And as it's a criminal investigation people will go to jail! Finally

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
it's going to be a suicide weekend. The day before they open up this investigation, some of these criminals will just end it all. It will be mainly staffers of those calling the shots like Comey, Hillary, Bill, and many others who will be blamed to take the fall. The Clinton kill list will grow...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
CNN is busy analyzing the Spygate criminal investigation, instead of broadcasting Elijah Cumming's funeral right now.

Yep. Starting to squirm.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Its been interesting to watch ATS go from "the government is corrupt " to "the enemy political party is corrupt" over time.

Mission accomplished I suppose.

You got it dead wrong. It still is the certain Gov's of the world that are acting corrupt such as the unelected US gov agency are doing now.

So, that did not change. Why would you think we suddenly like gov when we don't?

We like that people are supposed to be following laws that we all agree upon . We don't like that there are major proof of lawlessness among a lot of so called "lawmakers" for decades maybe centuries. What more is to know about gov agency's are rogue besides DJT is on borrowed time of 5 more years max?

People are massively tribal here! They pick their sides and dig into the trenches to protect their team. There may be some who don’t trust the government as a whole but there are far more people here who are party pleasers.

Distrust of "the government" has never really been a big thing on this site.

Distrust of "the military industrial complex" has. With unified attacks from CNN, Time, NBC , and pretty much all the bought and paid for press outlets against Trump since his presidency began, it's apparent to most on here that Trump is not one of them. (Or it is one hell of a well played facade.)

That's why you see a lot of favoritism toward Trump, and by association the GOP. (But this is only because they are associated with Trump.)

It's not a permanent shift. Maybe the next guy who looks like he's not part of the Globalist Agenda will turn out to be a democrat, and they'll be the favorites again for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join