It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DemocRATS Are Starting To Squirm...US Attorney Durham Has Found Something Significant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: JustJohnny

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

did the egg come off yet??

you kinda made a huge fool of yourself a few minutes ago

do you really want to try for two??

you say it has not panned out, when it has not even started yet.

explain how that works yellow face

Is it your position that Trump and his family have not benefited financially from his Presidency?

If so, make sure to rinse off before toweling, otherwise all that sand your head has been in might leave some nasty scratches.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
the kavanaugh nomination?
the 2016 elections?

LOL

You know the poster was asking for an example of "conservative pushed scandal that actually planned out."???

You aint lying though!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
yep
the ford event was all bs and kavanaugh was successfully nominated
hillary cheated bernie and almost got elected

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Trump claims he's the victim of 'phony emoluments clause'

“You people with this phony emoluments clause,”
Trump said as he took questions from reporters during a Cabinet meeting.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: manuelram16

It will be interesting to see what the MSM does as more of this gets exposed.

Will they pivot, or ride it into the ground?

LOL...I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Obama himself get exposed as a Russian agent. Think about that one for a moment!

If that were shown to be true, suddenly the mainstream media and lefties will love Russia.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: manuelram16

LOL...I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Obama himself get exposed as a Russian agent. Think about that one for a moment!

LOL...You guys and your ideo-fantasies are awesome!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Do believe....America is starting to smell the corruption of the DNC & MSM.....

Its been interesting to watch ATS go from "the government is corrupt " to "the enemy political party is corrupt" over time.

Mission accomplished I suppose.

It's because Trump is a political outsider, and not visibly beholden to any outside influence on his actions (unless you believe he really conspired with Putin, of course.)

If this were 2003, you'd hear more conspiracies against GW Bush than against his opponent Kerry. Since GW accepted quite a lot of contributions from the oil lobby, and gas prices were going through the roof.

The conspiracy behind all the conspiracies isn't really aligned with one party or the other, but uses whichever one is most available to it at a given point in time, or shifting political winds.

People will be showing their bias more if you look at Guliani. He was up to his neck in conspiracy discussion regarding 9/11. But this go round he's on the side of the aisle that is considered relatively conspiracy free.

..... makes you wonder.

originally posted by: Deplorable

The Dems and the Russians have been in bed together for decades.

Can't tell for sure what he's saying?

Sounds like "This is my last election. Last time in my election I had more flexibility"
edit on 22-10-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: relistened to Obama's open mic. I think this is closer perhaps to what he said?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

Is it your position that Trump and his family have not benefited financially from his Presidency?

If so, make sure to rinse off before toweling, otherwise all that sand your head has been in might leave some nasty scratches.

two words

Prove it.

I know you cannot but go ahead and try.

seriously show what profit they are making,

You mad bro??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

You guys (Americans) have some serious issues, you know that right?

Regardless who's going to "win" this, as a nation you lost.

Peace

Meh. I think we're winning. We're catching the culprits and ridding the corruption which is more than any European, African, Asian, or Australian country can claim. They are all still knee deep in corrupt politicians with no hope of seeing through it.

Atleast we are finally ridding ourselves of it.

Make America Great Again

(post by alanfresn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Its been interesting to watch ATS go from "the government is corrupt " to "the enemy political party is corrupt" over time.

You got it dead wrong. It still is the certain Gov's of the world that are acting corrupt such as the unelected US gov agency are doing now.

So, that did not change. Why would you think we suddenly like gov when we don't?

We like that people are supposed to be following laws that we all agree upon . We don't like that there are major proof of lawlessness among a lot of so called "lawmakers" for decades maybe centuries. What more is to know about gov agency's are rogue besides DJT is on borrowed time of 5 more years max?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You got it dead wrong. It still is the certain Gov's of the world that are acting corrupt such as the unelected US gov agency are doing now.

So, that did not change. Why would you think we suddenly like gov when we don't?

We like that people are supposed to be following laws that we all agree upon . We don't like that there are major proof of lawlessness among a lot of so called "lawmakers" for decades maybe centuries. What more is to know about gov agency's are rogue besides DJT is on borrowed time of 5 more years max?

People are massively tribal here! They pick their sides and dig into the trenches to protect their team. There may be some who don’t trust the government as a whole but there are far more people here who are party pleasers.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

People are massively tribal here! They pick their sides and dig into the trenches to protect their team. There may be some who don’t trust the government as a whole but there are far more people here who are party pleasers.

I see the R's getting hell for being rino's don't you?We need the facts to be presented in a Tribunal it seems.
No one is cutting any side slack. Now,why do you think that with the fact when on ATS clearly we do go after the RINO's too?
We applaud the R's and the D's who stand up to the Cabal.

I am an Indie since leaving the D's. I want less gov the R's are helping the D's but DJT is THE MAN we have to have. He has won me over to the fact the D's are as bad or worse than the R's. See the Rand Paul wimp and the Grahamnisty players, the R's are playing the same game as GOOD COP to some people and the D's are the BAD COP.

Change has to happen because those two parties are forcing it and we agree only not the change which those greedy a hole wish. We want them to step down willingly so they don't get hurt. The vigilantism is what someone wants and we need to avoid it, period.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Exactly.

There are a few honest Rs, but more are in the same swamp up there to some degree or other.

If there are honest Ds, they've been buried so deep by their party that you'll never, ever hear who they are.

You hear about the honest Rs more because the Rs play a good cop role and they they also play the villain role.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

I see the R's getting hell for being rino's don't you?We need the facts to be presented in a Tribunal it seems.
No one is cutting any side slack. Now,why do you think that with the fact when on ATS clearly we do go after the RINO's too?
We applaud the R's and the D's who stand up to the Cabal.

I am an Indie since leaving the D's. I want less gov the R's are helping the D's but DJT is THE MAN we have to have. He has won me over to the fact the D's are as bad or worse than the R's. See the Rand Paul wimp and the Grahamnisty players, the R's are playing the same game as GOOD COP to some people and the D's are the BAD COP.

Change has to happen because those two parties are forcing it and we agree only not the change which those greedy a hole wish. We want them to step down willingly so they don't get hurt. The vigilantism is what someone wants and we need to avoid it, period.

I understand your position but I think you’re giving to much slack to the resident Republicans. There’s blatant propaganda shared on this site that heavily favors the right while at the same time persecuting the left. Look at the title of this very thread. “DemocRATS”? Not the best way to demonstrate an unbiased argument.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

The Democrats have played the sanctimonious side for years drumming up every tiny little scandal against their opponents they could.

Does anyone recall the flap about "macaca"?

Is it any wonder people want to see them fall?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So sorry. Let me clarify.
People who are biased against trump and also played a role in the Russia probe.
Thank you for the opportunity to straighten that out.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

two words

Prove it.

I know you cannot but go ahead and try.

seriously show what profit they are making,

You mad bro??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You cant actually be this stupid and oblivious, can you?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Is that why more than 50 percent of Americans now support removing Trump from office and his approval ratings are historically low? Lol.
Willfull delusion and ignorance...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

I am quoting your post just to point out once again...

No counterpoint, yet somehow feel like you nailed it lol..

You cannot nail a response that doesn’t even include a rebuttal...

Kavanagh was not a republican led scandal.. obviously..

The gop did not attempt to take kavanah down and fail..

That was a democrat led scandal that failed..

I specifically ask you to list Just one , republican led scandal that actually planned out.. within the last 10 years say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join