It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DemocRATS Are Starting To Squirm...US Attorney Durham Has Found Something Significant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And one that is in no way illegal lol..

Trump strong armed his kids/Kushner into sweet high paying government jobs, while charging untold tax payer dollars at his own private resorts and hotels..

All overseen by trump..

Nepotism is inefficient, not illegal.

And trump is the king of nepotism...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

did the egg come off yet??

you kinda made a huge fool of yourself a few minutes ago

do you really want to try for two??

you say it has not panned out, when it has not even started yet.

explain how that works yellow face

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shawmanfromny
There is more than one way to look at this expansion. One being they found something... and the other being that they have found nothing and feel the need to keep looking. The story you linked alluded to the fact that the whole thing is probably political and will continue through the election.
From your story:

The prosecutor conducting the review, Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, has expressed his intent to interview a number of current and former intelligence officials involved in examining Russia's effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including former CIA Director John Brennan and former director of national intelligence James Clapper, Brennan told NBC News.

and yet the article also states that none of these people have been interviewed. Nor has Strzok or Page been interviewed.

It appears that this is a hunt to find people who may house a bias against trump and to see what kind of nonsense they can spin from that. Like "insurance policies".

Although the probe did not begin as a criminal investigation, Justice Department officials won't comment on whether it has morphed into one.

And that I think is peculiar. As it seems does John Brennan.

"I don't know what the legal basis for this is," Brennan said, calling the probe "bizarre." Greg Brower, former assistant FBI director for congressional affairs and a former U.S. Attorney, said it's not normal for a U.S. Attorney to conduct an investigation without an FBI referral of criminal allegations. That's the role of inspector generals, he said. "It's unusual to the point that it looks to be political and it's a bad thing for DOJ to appear to be doing something for political reasons," Brower said, adding that it appears that "for political purposes, the White House wants to be able to say through the election cycle that all of this is being investigated."

Looks to be political... Yeah I think it is completely political.
The rest of the story talks about how the Ukraine having the DNC server has been proven to be a hoax.

A story in the NY Times on saturday outlines how it appears to be a hunt for people who do not like trump within the community who investigated russian interference in the 2016 election. www.nytimes.com...
Because.... if Ukraine interfered instead then the road to dropping sanctions and reinstatement into the G7 is wide open for Russia and Vladimir Putin and that is just what trump and his puppet master want.

You lost your marbles a long time ago and you will never find them.
A hunt to find people that have a bias against Trump? Gotta be freaking kidding me, throw a stone anywhere in DC and you will hit some asshole with a bias towards Trump.
And please stop quoting Brennan, the guy sold his ass and this great country away a long time ago.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Foreign powers are in no way allowed to donate to elections, but this money laundering loop allowed it to happen.

I mean not every Democrat can just create their own private Clinton Foundation to receive donations and launder the foreign dollars that way.

edit on 21-10-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Regarding the Gravity of the FISA-abuse report from Dept of Justice I.G., Michael Horowitz:

President Trump: “But I predict you will see things that you don’t even believe, the level of corruption — whether it’s [James] Comey; whether it’s [Peter] Strzok and his lover, [Lisa] Page; whether it’s so many other people — [Andrew] McCabe; whether it’s President Obama himself,” Trump charged.

He added: “Let’s see whether or not it’s President Obama. Let’s see whether or not they put that in.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

FYI: Sean Hannity will have an interview with President Trump at 9:00pm(ET) tonight on Fox News Channel.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Seems Soros started of the feeding frenzy in Ukraine, they were all raping it after Soros destroyed Ukraine
edit on 21-10-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

sorry Johnny

really really sorry

did the egg come off yet??

you kinda made a huge fool of yourself a few minutes ago

do you really want to try for two??

you say it has not panned out, when it has not even started yet.

explain how that works yellow face

LMAO 😂

What we’ve been saying for 3 years is what’s unravelling daily, yet it’s not panning out, I think that’s the very definition of panning out lol

The one we haven’t touched on yet, which is what we’re all thinking, I think, is the buck stops with Obama, but a lot of people will be going to jail first, Obama is the cherry on top of the cake 🍰

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: manuelram16

Do believe....America is starting to smell the corruption of the DNC & MSM.....

Its been interesting to watch ATS go from "the government is corrupt " to "the enemy political party is corrupt" over time.

Mission accomplished I suppose.

I think what is more interesting is watching people who spent a long time on these boards going from my government is corrupt but I can ignore it if I don’t like the guy because of what the TV told me

Now that is insane

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
LOL...I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Obama himself get exposed as a Russian agent. Think about that one for a moment!

The Dems and the Russians have been in bed together for decades.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Weren't theDC Leaks/Guicifer Dump have as a part of them, a list of Donors? Do any of them intersect with Ukaraine?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Duplicate

edit on 21-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Trump strong armed his kids/Kushner into sweet high paying government jobs, 

Lol. Go look at those salaries. Tell me what they are paid.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thank goodness for Durham and Barr, because:

The Republican and Conservative pundit attacks on "Do Nothing" chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, Lindsey Graham, are increasing.

www.dailywire.com...

I've said for weeks that Lindsey Graham appears to be an ANTI-Trump Republican. On Tucker Carlson tonight, he and Senator Rand Paul played and commented on a couple of very strong "We're going to get to the bottom of this!" statements from Graham.

Including where he swore he'd find out why the FBI raided Roger Stone's house with such force, and who tipped off CNN to be there, all set up to record the 6:30am raid.

Graham never said anything more, and apparently, Rand Paul and all the other Republican Senators are too "wimpy" to ask him about the lack of follow-up on public promises he's made to the American People.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

You guys (Americans) have some serious issues, you know that right?

Regardless who's going to "win" this, as a nation you lost.

Peace

Sorry mate!
Don't know what country you are from but Trump is cleaning their country....

Who is cleaning ours?

I hope you're not naive enough to think our countries aren't corrupt....

Power tends to corrupt. Great men are almost always bad men...

Personally, being from the Netherlands, I do not fear corruption dictating a big part of how my life mainly because we don't put all our faith in one man, our political system doesn't work that way.

If you look at Trump from a certain perspective you could see how he is doing good and fighting corruption. If you look at it from an other angle you could say he is using his position for his own interests.

I always find is scary when a representative of a certain ideology becomes more important than the ideology itself.

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

And what happens when the political system itself is used to facilitate corruption by a group of individuals which is what is being looked at here?

People upset about Trump are mad that Trump is himself corrupt.

This latest Ukraine flap involves the Democrat Party -- an organization of individuals -- having taken power in the US political system and using the power of that system and leverage it gave them with the country of Ukraine in order to create channels to funnel money to the political campaigns of US democrats from the Ukrainian government.

Which would arguably be more corrupt and worse? Should the entire party in power use the system to perpetuate its power or is one man in power enriching himself worse? Both are bad, of course, but you spoke to not worrying because of your system. While in this case, the system was being weaponized in politics.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why are you guys so upset with people investigating your president? To be honest, there are few weird things that I would like to investigate as well if it were my president...

I get the notion Trump is not happy about being kept in the dark about the investigation but if you are innocent, why would you care?

I'm a simple man. Want to fight corruption? Start with the only effective tool you got...education. Any politician not trying to improve the education of the population isn't helping to fight corruption.

You make up your own mind which leader best serves you.

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I love how folks that do not live here and come from a country that got rich on slavery tell others how morally superior they are

it's hysterical

the term

"people in glass houses .........."

this is the most vetted President in the history on the united states

no president in History has, or could have survived to this point.

the President of the united states pisses people off for not "bending to their will"

unlike the last 8 years of "world apology tour"

Every time the Democrats investigate, more Democrat corruption gets exposed......

funny how it turns out that way.

Meuller thought Mifsud was a russian agent, but he worked for MI6

You cannot make this stuff up.

Good thing President Trump planned for this before he even ran for President.

I'm just glad he is going to win in 2020

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
In summary; the MSM wants to believe if we squint really, really hard that big D magically becomes an R. Not much of a plan guys.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The people embedded in the system, using the system for their own corrupt ends instead for what it's intended to do, are the ones trying to get rid of the guy who came in vowing to clean up the system ...

Let's just say the ones screaming the loudest about the bad things Trump has done are ones we've known in the US have been playing dirty games for decades. The evidence has been there. It's not like they've had no whiff of it at all and now all of a sudden the impropriety has dawned on them while everyone has simply known about Trump being bad for decades.

On the converse, there is the persistent stereotype fed throughout the media at all levels in the US that all wealthy businessmen in this country are only wealthy because they cheated you somehow, whether they did or not, and that's the start of the suspicions against Trump. He's a wealthy businessman. That means he's bad, right? He has to be because every businessman is ... all the TV shows and movies feature them as villains. Plus, he's old, white, a male ... and REPUBLICAN!

Oh, and he beat Hillary Clinton even though all of the polls and all of the press said he had no chance! So he had to have cheated because all wealthy businessmen do, right? I mean every TV and movie says so, they're always villains somehow. And Hillary never, ever had any whiff of anything improper ever attach to her ever in her long career ...

edit on 22-10-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I guess the American media doesn’t have to worry about coming up with new scripts when they can just keep flipping the same ones over and over.

Just like “Trump getting impeached” coming from the left for 2+ years the right has been shouting “they found something HUGE”. I’m sure they’ll “get them” this time!

Or maybe it’s the next one. Who knows? The script writers I suppose.
edit on 22-10-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join