It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best book or resource for UFOs in Space??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo
…. as I put, the flight path is not consistent as a natural occurrence, and I am very confident of that.

Agreed. You ARE confident of that. Seems to me your level of self-confidence has no correlation to any measure of actual knowledge of spaceflight conditions.

Beside the point that you have insisted that EVERY SINGLE TIME, that any anomaly seen by the Shuttle cameras, they are always ice particles or debris seen at close range, sorry not convinced,

Fair enough, point to any single case where I make such an argument and provide verifiable evidence that such a conclusion is impossible.

..and your insistence in overplaying this simple flawed explanation diminishes your credibility.

So I was right that you were wrong [as you FINALLY admit], and that diminishes... uh, MY 'credibility'.

I am playing the card that the view that NASA presents on these cases is quite accurate, that is all I have to go by, and I don't believe I should go crazy with optics to be right on this one.

I'm not following you. Are you under the impression that it was NASA who said the video was IR?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
repost

a reply to: flamengo

"My point ... is not a lack of cases but a wealth of testimonies,"

Testimonies of UFO encounters by astronauts in space, right?

What do you consider the most credible of them?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
repost

"My point ... is not a lack of cases but a wealth of testimonies,"

Testimonies of UFO encounters by astronauts in space, right?

What do you consider the most credible of them?

I will selecting, but at the moment, standing on their own, the strongest evidence, at the moment, are the videos from the ISS and the Space Shuttle, those that you babble any lame excuse and keep saying they are debris or ice particles.

You claimed that your math is correct on your optical analyses. That is beside the point, your math may be correct, still it does not mean it described what actually happened in the referred cases.
As I said over and over and over. Sereda, Kasher and Maccabee were more convincing than you, what you have on your favor is a mediatic apparatus who wishes to normalize and tranquilize world citizens, probably for a good reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
OK, I'll wait.

Re; "You claimed that your math is correct on your optical analyses."

I have no clue what you are talking about, where can I read this claim of mine?

"Sereda, Kasher and Maccabee were more convincing than you" == OK, do you want to see why I reject their analyses?

Aside from GT-11 images, where I have acknowledged that he and Brad Sparks are correct that the object cannot be the Proton-4 satellite, what other spaceflight images has Maccabee designated as inexplicable in prosaic terms?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here's my report on why Jack Kasher's "Five Proofs Can't Be Ice" are all spurious.

www.jamesoberg.com...

There are further cited flight data from STS-48 linked from here:
www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 27-10-2019 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
David Sereda as a reliable source:

www.youtube.com...
“David Sereda a.k.a. "The Modern Day DaVinci", is one of the most innovative spiritual technology inventors and thought-leaders of our time. David is one of the extremely rare keynote speakers that has extraordinary spiritual enlightenment, and well as the advanced scientific and technological know-how. He is a renowned author, spiritual genius, and free-thinking space and quantum scientist, who has worked with world class physicists, (spoke in Congress on nuclear fusion in 1993), who reaches millions of people on radio and TV shows. He was also an ecologist (having personally planted 1.3 million trees in over 22 years.”

The Shocking Truth About NASA's Secret UFOs - Full Documentary
258,973 views // Jan 12, 2019 // youtu.be...

Sereda claimed Dr. Joe Nuth of NASA supports his claims, but the opposite is true:
www.jamesoberg.com...

Sereda declares that any inconvenient testimony from witnesses must be false.
www.jamesoberg.com...
“I don't give a damn what astronauts have to say. Of course they are liars.”
And
www.jamesoberg.com...
“Franklin Chang-Diaz … was the one who lied to the world….”
AND
“l can mathematically prove Gravity beyond light speed using a new theory in physics I have developed quite recently…”

edit on 27-10-2019 by JimOberg because: add comments

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Here's my report on why Jack Kasher's "Five Proofs Can't Be Ice" are all spurious.

www.jamesoberg.com...

There are further cited flight data from STS-48 linked from here:
www.jamesoberg.com...

I read that one.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

David Sereda as a reliable source:

www.youtube.com...
“David Sereda a.k.a. "The Modern Day DaVinci", is one of the most innovative spiritual technology inventors and thought-leaders of our time. David is one of the extremely rare keynote speakers that has extraordinary spiritual enlightenment, and well as the advanced scientific and technological know-how. He is a renowned author, spiritual genius, and free-thinking space and quantum scientist, who has worked with world class physicists, (spoke in Congress on nuclear fusion in 1993), who reaches millions of people on radio and TV shows. He was also an ecologist (having personally planted 1.3 million trees in over 22 years.”

The Shocking Truth About NASA's Secret UFOs - Full Documentary
258,973 views // Jan 12, 2019 // youtu.be...

Sereda claimed Dr. Joe Nuth of NASA supports his claims, but the opposite is true:
www.jamesoberg.com...

Sereda declares that any inconvenient testimony from witnesses must be false.
www.jamesoberg.com...
“I don't give a damn what astronauts have to say. Of course they are liars.”
And
www.jamesoberg.com...
“Franklin Chang-Diaz … was the one who lied to the world….”
AND
“l can mathematically prove Gravity beyond light speed using a new theory in physics I have developed quite recently…”

He seems like a nice fella, he got right in many things, but he did say that Ashtar (the galactic commander of this side of the galaxy) is less important than Christ. He lost me there, and he didn't do any favors to himself, still Evidence is an interesting piece. And his speculations are at least engaging. But the on the basics he is right.
The objects were behind the tether.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

All these characters, Ashtar, Orthon and so on, may be a theatrical ET thing, and people who do have contact with these things believe in the truthfulness of these messages, there may be messages, only the messages are hardly truths. It seems more like a hall of mirrors.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo
….
The objects were behind the tether.

Have you seen the crew's 70-mm handheld images that portray the tether's true visual thickness?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join