It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best book or resource for UFOs in Space??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a book, or a resource page which the most data on all, or a lot, "supposed" UFO encounters and films, videos and photos UFOs in Space? One such data is dully needed, there are just too many stuff out there but it is all divided and scattered around, so we always forget about this amazing footage that keep coming, recent youtubers keep finding amazing stuff.
I am looking for the data since the Gemini and Mercury programs, and also Apollo, it is a shame this stuff is all scattered, we should have it in our disposal every single clue of it. If any one could help it would be mostly appreciated.
Of course I do have bits and pieces of it, but I would like to know if any one knows some links or books with people going in depth with it.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: flamengo

I believe that probably the most comprehensive study of the phenomenon can be found in two must-have books by Richard Dolan:

www.richarddolanpress.com...

And:
www.richarddolanpress.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ia reply to: TonyS
Hi mate, I have those 2 books, it is actually on this respect, Dolan made a video on the best UFO evidence in Space, and it is very intro level actually, good stuff, but entry level.
thnx anyways.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The realization on how difficult it is to find something so basic already tells a lot on how kaotic the UFO research is. This should be readily available to all of us.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The realization on how difficult it is to find something so basic already tells a lot on how kaotic the UFO research is. This should be readily available to all of us in the simple click of a mouse.

edit on 21-10-2019 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I don't find it chaotic at all. You can google ufo and you will get a million or more websites filled with information for what its worth. And the above mentions of Dolan are spot on. He is a pretty good informant of the subject matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think the real reason you are having trouble finding any significant amounts of info is it aint there. Think hard on this. Even now hundreds of sighting are recorded every year, with some UFOs very, very large. Yet very, very little info of any approaching from space. Now what does that tell you. And they aint all secret projects.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Dear sir, that is not true at all, I have tones of information, they are just laid in incoherent manner. I guess you didn't understand my point.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Dear friend, no and no. Dolan does not talk much about it. Actually he talks very little, but in the UFO field not may people talk about that. They tend to ignore it all together.
And you are just confirming what I said, there are tones of links, but there is not much coherence in the information, there is not a single text passing point by point how the whole thread evolved, far very far from it. Some authors consider some aspects, others consider different aspects but didn't include some other stuff, so it is very fragmentary, hope you will understand my point now.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm working on a repository myself. Hopefully I can get it done quickly.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No sir, what you have is tons of information of anomalous lights, anomalous small objects that could or could not be alien craft. Yes, they are UFOs, that's unidentified objects, yet they might and I mean might, be alien craft. But quite easily they could be ice crystals, satellites, human rocket parts etc.. If there was a single definitive sighting you would not have to search for it as it would be world news.
I'll say again, with all the cameras and astronomers looking at the heavens, where is the evidence of very large craft (like the Japanese airline sighting, twice the size of a jumbo jet) approaching the Earth. There are too many of these large craft being sighted in the Earths atmosphere yet absolutely no sightings of them approaching Earth.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"But quite easily they could be ice crystals, satellites, human rocket parts etc.."
No sir, that does not make sense, it is the same old argument you are throwing at me here, that we are not capable of identifying anything anomalous and everything is business as usual, that is a mind set, and sorry, it is not my mind set. But thank you very much for your enriching input.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"I'll say again, with all the cameras and astronomers looking at the heavens, where is the evidence of very large craft (like the Japanese airline sighting, twice the size of a jumbo jet) approaching the Earth. There are too many of these large craft being sighted in the Earths atmosphere yet absolutely no sightings of them approaching Earth."

Then I will say again, there are plenty of those, only they do not behave as you will expect, it is not because they are not behaving like your Empire Cruiser from Star Wars that they are not anomalous. It is not because they are self luminous that they have to have a recognizable shape, I don't know their strategy, but that is down to them, not to me.
Regarding astronomers not seen UFOs out there, that is also not correct, there are plenty of those, and they go back to the XVIII century.
And just recently there was the UMuamua event? Sorry I may be writing wrongly, it was analysed by a Harvard professor, I will read his paper this or next week, so I would be prepared to make the case then.

There was also the curious case of the circle makers from Saturn, proposed by a scientist. I have seen some photos of that. That one could be right. I completely subscribe to the Martyn Stubb's footage, and they have plenty of anomalies there, but there are also plenty of the recent stuff captured by the ISS. Some excellent stuff there, some of them do like spaceships that you would accept readily on your mind frame. Which may not be the type of operation other intelligence do carry on with their business.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The only thing we can gather are the cases that can be proven fake/real.
Or at least have some decent evidence for/against it.
I'm starting with the pictures that have been floating around the internet for decades.
It can even be hard to find the proof for easy ones, especially in 1 place.

This is what i got so far.

imgur.com...

I actually got some of that first pic directly from Christian Page. The full body picture is not found elsewhere online.
"It was a model created by Linda Corriveau, then photographed by the Canadian ufologist/esoterist Christian Robert Page."
There are a lot of things that are obviously fake but there's technically no proof. Those I feel don't need debunking.
edit on 22-10-2019 by WhoSentYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WhoSentYou

Dear friend we are talking about 2 different things here, I am talking about UFO and Space, you are interested in Crash and Retrieval UFOs and Alien Bodies. There are plenty of authors who do this research, and books who analyse most cases. And just to let you know, your photos are highly contested among researchers.
Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Which particular 'space UFO' events do you find most intriguing, and why do you reject the prosaic explanations offered for them?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

All of the events that you poorly tried to debunk with poor science, only applying confidence tricks.
All of the Martyn Stubbs, or most of it are legit events, that you in a rather ridiculous and pathetic manner tried to misrepresent as dust, or ice particles, absolutely ridiculous. The eyes we have are reliable instruments, otherwise we would not be able to accomplish anything. The Tether incident, the objects were obviously behind the tether, still grotescaly tried to imply that the event was a close range one. Sorry, no credibility for you.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Since the times of the FSR magazine people were aware of your "interpretations" of the Soviet events, and the readers were laughing at you since then. People could be fooled up to recently, but they won't be fooled forever.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Your explanation for STS-114 was the most ridiculous of all. lol

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo
…. The Tether incident, the objects were obviously behind the tether, still grotescaly tried to imply that the event was a close range one. Sorry, no credibility for you.

How long after the tether broke do you think the dots showed up, and do you interpret that as an intelligent behavior by some entity?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join