It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: The Democrats were in involved in money laundering with the former Ukrainian government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I've been noticing that often times...

Got a couple of examples?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Lol. Here's a good one...

The liberals thought obama was their messiah....

Do I have to point out how so many, including popular christian leaders are portraying trump as being "special".. dreams and visions, threats and proclamations as to what will happen to those that oppose him?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

is that like the 75 year old women that had Never voted

registered and Voted for Obama becuase he was black??

not because of any other reason

like that correct???

I think she was black too, maybe she was just racist

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My ISP hates me
edit on 23-10-2019 by thedigirati because: Spectrum lag

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The Ukrainian administration wanted to give this info to the Trump administration since 2018.

By John Solomon, opinion contributor — 04/07/19 07:30 AM EDT
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.
Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;

Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;

Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;

Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;

Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
"allegations by intelligence sources"....From your link

I thought you guys all hate unnamed sources??? Not now??? what changed...

Allegations from unnamed sources are now good enough proof for you all now?

LOL.... the hypocrisy from you guys never ends...

LMAO at this.

It's too funny.

We spent over a hundred million dollars investigating a Trump/Russia collusion because of seemingly anonymous reports. It was hashed, rehashed, then the rehash was rehashed.

But Trump and his supporters allowed it. They cooperated. Trump gave the investigation anything they asked for. Is Schiff, Pelosi, Biden, or any other Democrat allowing an investigation into reports of corruption regarding Ukraine like Trump did regarding Russia? Nope!

And when that's pointed out, it's the Trump supporters who are the hypocrites to these out of touch with reality types.

The world view and reasoning displayed in the above quoted comment is so absurd it's dangerously hilarious at this point.

Stop obstructing justice and cooperate with the Ukraine investigation democrats! What are you so afraid of!? If like Trump was to Russia, and you are innocent, the investigation will determine that... But the Democrat reactions to investigating Ukraine is Shakespearean...

The Democrats doth protest too much, methinks...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No surprise that Adam Schiff appears to be neck deep in this sh!t, and we can safely assume Nancy Pelosi is as well. Probably also Joe Biden, since it now seems obvious that those cushy natural gas company positions existed for the purpose of facilitating/monitoring the money laundering.

I believe Joe Biden is in this so deep, he won't be able to escape it.

I just found this article on Ukraine's PrivatBank suing it's previous owner before the state took it over. What I want to know is why is this Ukranian bank filing the lawsuit out of the state of Delaware where Joe Biden resides?!

PrivatBank accused Kolomoyskiy and Boholyubov of lending money to companies they controlled and later laundering it through Delaware entities to acquire assets in the United States, including property and metals companies.

The two men "used PrivatBank as their own personal piggy bank -- ultimately stealing billions of dollars from PrivatBank and using United States entities to launder hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of PrivatBank's misappropriated loan proceeds into the United States to enrich themselves and their co-conspirators," the lawsuit says.

www.rferl.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join