It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World On Fire: Major Protests Around The Globe!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nothing really new just wider msm propaganda dissemination to blur & confuse in projecting the ongoing psyop war for your mind.

Protesting/demonstrations/riots/ or War:
Syria
Turkey
Lebanon
Chile
Peru
Mexico
Spain/Catalonia
Haiti
Iran
Iraq
Sudan
United Kingdom
Russia
Ukraine
Egypt
Uganda
Indonesia
Guinea
Puerto Rico
Peru
China/Hong Kong
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Colombia
France (49 weeks)
Germany
Venezuela
Ethiopia
Brazil
Algeria
Ecuador
USA

- Farmers Protest in Netherlands
- Migrant crisis in Greece/Italy
- Extinction Rebellion and the Climate Hoax.

I'm sure there is more and the list is probably shorter for countries not in some conflict against the ruling class. The economic system that lives out of inequality & resource plundering, is on 🔥🔥🔥 Again.

For those that live in the West or Europe if the Muslim world/Muslim Brotherhood ever quit their tribal wars and banded together most everyone else would be dead or enslaved.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The Russian Revolution was the peasants revolting against the Russian Czars. You know...Dr. Zhivago. I was drawing a parallel to that and the examples in the OP.....aint got a clue what you are going on about....as it relates to my post anyway.

Oh right............... Got ya
Was vying off the curb into Russian Rev Mk2 (1991) and all that. Oh and if u really believe it was the Peasants stirring up th etroubles behind the scenes then
They were the prawns for sure but thy never did the finance and intellect hiding in the backdrop

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for mentioning South Africa.

I was just gonna say, it's almost daily chaos somewhere over here.

Although by protests some might mean legitimate, peaceful protests, not xenophobic mobs who trash and loot entire districts, and destroy trucks and public transport and burn down municipal buildings like fire stations and libraries. But for whatever reason both are forms of "protest", I suppose.

Too much to mention in SA on a daily basis, but for such updates on the country check out the Loving Life channel, or The Hawk (Craig Montgomery) on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I think people are just sick and tired of elite classes telling them how to live.

Morally bankrupt leaders, rulers who are shepherding their people into misery. Minus these ridiculous climate protests.

I agree, the general public is totally fed up with being screwed over by the elite class, however, I also believe that a lot of this unrest and protest is being deliberately funded, steared and stirred up by those ruling elit in order to bring mass chaos planet wide so they can step in with their 'order out of chaos' solution and usher in their long term plan of their New World Order. They have slowly in the background been setting up the laws and infrastructure for human enslavement ready for the take over. From hate speech, to loss of freedom of speech to cell phones and tracking/ spying devices (think Siri/Echo) and mass psychological propaganda to make people believe their lies and manipulation. It is worrying times indeed.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
missed something here ... why is the sign the same , I mean exactly the same as the sign of the organization that wanted to destroy the earth in the last Godzilla movie. Predictive programming or so ? World is getting crazier by the parsec. Need new shoe just to fly a lamborgini...

(tha's everything fake in 2020)

Your comment intrigued me, so I had a look-see, they're pretty much identical!

The organisation's moto is 'Beyond logic lies truth', and their mission is 'Discovery and defence in a time of monsters'.

Source (Fan Site)

Interesting, I wonder what's up with that? 🤔

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join