It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOMERANG Begins - 51 Percent Now Believe Obama Admin Violated Federal Laws to Hurt Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OMG

Did you actually source "illicitinfo.com"?????

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Looking forward to the IG report coming. This may be a historic week!

Serious question. How does one survive on a multi-year, strict diet of nothing burgers?

was that in reference to the russian collusion investigation (3 times)
or maybe when Mueller took the stand? (4) Maybe when Kavanaugh was a teen (5)
5 nothing burgers right there,so, how many Strozks at bat do you want to take??

Swing and a miss...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mugger

They will hang the IG report over the Dems head, so they can panic and make more mistakes, they will release it when it's needed, right now dems are self destructing in real time.
edit on 22-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Man, I can't wait for the day you realize that electing a billionaire was a stupid choice. I bet you'd jump right under his desk, Carewemust.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knightshadowz
Man, I can't wait for the day you realize that electing a billionaire was a stupid choice. I bet you'd jump right under his desk, Carewemust.

you didn't change the light bulb when you last visited?

the last guy left office as a millionaire, whats the deal with the billionaire hate?
more makes him better, rught?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

That day will never come because logical people realize government needs business people to run it....people with real world experience of running multinational businesses. Lawyers and lifelong politicians are not qualified to run the business of the US.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Knightshadowz

"The reasoning behind this is simple; this site is about debate, and if you're here to pop in and state your beliefs without offering anything constructive to the discussion, then you shouldnt be here. Quite frankly, I doubt anyone would care what a person believes if they bury their heads in the sand and post that kind of off-topic BS"

can you guess who said this???

Maybe this rings a bell

"In fact, it should be written in the rules that if you're here to simply say "I'm right, and you're wrong", then said individual should be banned."
edit on 22-10-2019 by thedigirati because: I can

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That day will never come because logical people realize government needs business people to run it....people with real world experience of running multinational businesses. Lawyers and lifelong politicians are not qualified to run the business of the US.

True dat. I remember an interview with Trump about 10 yrs ago or so when he said “stop sending politicians to the ME to negotiate gas prices and start sending businessmen” he said he had team of people he could send right away and they’d comeback with lowered gas prices guaranteed. That’s when he really got my attention because he’s absolutely right and I have no doubts that he could’ve done exactly what he said he could.

Everything the gov touches in regards to business always ends up FUBAR. Always has and always will with a politician behind the wheel.

edit on 22-10-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

True dat. I remember an interview with Trump about 10 yrs ago or so when he said “stop sending politicians to the ME to negotiate gas prices and start sending businessmen” he said he had team of people he could send right away and they’d comeback with lowered gas prices guaranteed. That’s when he really got my attention because he’s absolutely right and I have no doubts that he could’ve done exactly what he said he could.

Everything the gov touches in regards to business always ends up FUBAR. Always has and always will with a politician behind the wheel.

The government never met an opportunity that it didn't want to regulate.

And then turn it into a clusterf#ck and sh#t show...because they can do that better than anyone else.

Unfortunately for us, that's about the size of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
it's all fabricated conflict. nothing will change, it's the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You Avatar reminds me of Kondō Isami

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So trump didn't release his tax returns, why do you care? Seriously, why does this matter to you? It's not a requirement for the position... in sure you are also as passionate for the financials of the Clinton foundation? You know, the clintons need to show full transparency if they wish to maintain any public trust.

Lol, stop denying you play for a political team. Calling for trumps tax returns is paramount to being upset about the number of scoops of ice cream he has. It's not a legal issue so get over it.
a reply to: tinner07

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Investigator John Durham and Attorney General William Barr have found something "significant" in Italy.

U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigation into the origins of the FBI's 2016 Russia probe has expanded based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr, sources told Fox News on Tuesday.

The sources said Durham was "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, a fierce Trump critic who recently dismissed the idea.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Investigator John Durham and Attorney General William Barr have found something "significant" in Italy.

U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigation into the origins of the FBI's 2016 Russia probe has expanded based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr, sources told Fox News on Tuesday.

The sources said Durham was "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, a fierce Trump critic who recently dismissed the idea.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Ruh-roh.

Perhaps the boomerang is finding it's expected targets.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You are so blatantly dishonest and disingenuous that it's downright embarrassing.
Saying that Trump simply "asked" the Ukraine to investigate is a straight up lie. He extorted them. He withheld millions in funding that had already been approved by Congress until they agreed to do what he wanted,and perform a political hit job that would benefit noone but himself. That is not simply "asking."
The fact that you grossly mischaracterized what actually happened implies that you KNOW what he did was illegal, and thus feel the need to grossly mischaracterize what actually happened.
Also, you know what else more than 50 percent of Americans believe? That Trump should be removed from office. Lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus
You might want to read this article about the recent polls:

Exclusive — Impeachment Backfiring: GOP Polling Memo Shows Public Turning Against Democrat Efforts to Oust Trump

All those polls you like to keep mentioning used highly-inaccurate partisan splits, oversampling Democrats and undersampling Republicans and Independents. They were done with the explicit purpose of attempting to show support for impeachment, when in fact there is little support among the public for impeachment.

Oh, and if the testimony is so damning, why is Schiff now pushing impeachment back until Christmas (at least) and is now talking about expanding his hearings beyond Ukraine? It's because none of his so-called witnesses actually know anything beyond unfounded rumors. Hearsay is not evidence, any first-year pre-law student can tell you that.

You do know that the actual transcript of the call has been made public, right? The rumors turned out to be massively inaccurate.
edit on 23-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Your post explains why Democrats are now moving the impeachment vote to 2020.

They've got nothing.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Knightshadowz

"The reasoning behind this is simple; this site is about debate, and if you're here to pop in and state your beliefs without offering anything constructive to the discussion, then you shouldnt be here. Quite frankly, I doubt anyone would care what a person believes if they bury their heads in the sand and post that kind of off-topic BS"

can you guess who said this???

Maybe this rings a bell

"In fact, it should be written in the rules that if you're here to simply say "I'm right, and you're wrong", then said individual should be banned."

Oh SNIP, that was smokin!

The sad part about this, is that no matter how many times we point out their phallices, they choose to ignore the facts, and prattle on.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
October 23, 2019

A frustrating update to share:

The release of the I.G. Report on Obama Admin's FISA ABUSE is delayed once again.

Delayed until November!

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Not shocked....after they announced adding more team members for Durham and he and Barr have been travelling together a bit lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join