It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOMERANG Begins - 51 Percent Now Believe Obama Admin Violated Federal Laws to Hurt Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Gothmog

of course, Math is hard, no one has slide rules anymore 😁

dang my calculators batteries died.

doing % on my fingers a "white knuckle" endeavor..😲👋

All I need is what I was born with .
And the want and ability to learn .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: oloufo

They do cite a Rasmussen pole, to be fair.

Only 1000 people were polled though...apparently that’s enough people to determine what a whole country thinks...

So , what is a good number to you ?
Although with that statement , you ain't too up on ratios and proportions.

He wouldn't mind the number. It needs to be taken in LA or New York

They are .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

HUGE: A majority of Americans now believe that President Obama's administration illegally spied, planted negative fake news stories, and broke additional federal laws, in order to cripple candidate Trump's chances of beating Hillary Clinton in November 2016.

only because they did

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Obama needs to be impeached now!!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

no
just exposed would be good

so this does not happen again

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

you DO know that can still happen right? No Joke.

be honest, you would cry real tears if he was wouldn't you??

I would laugh if Obama got impeached and President Trump Didn't. then President Trump could tell Obama, "I was president and you are no longer". 😲😂🤣😲👍😆😊😀

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

why? the reason is the fisrt lawbreakers need to be tried before the current law breakers, wouldn't want the staute of limitations to kick in and let the guilty go free would we?? I'm sure you would, but time is a wasting and that satute of limitations is what the left and Democrats are counting on. So yeah, after 2024 we can worry about what Trump did, there is Precedent, The Obama administration was not looked at untile AFTER they were out of office, so the same should be for Trump Or do you not like consistancy? and if not, why not?? Do you want the guilty brought to Justice, or are you a partisan Hack?? which is it?
a reply to: thedigirati

So you are sure I want the guilty to go free? What makes you say that? Who said anybody is guilty of anything?

Precedent? you mean like Presidents releasing their tax returns? that sort of precedent? Nixon was looked at while in office wasn't he?

Using the term "partisan Hack"? lol... You use that on the daily anti dems much?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

The MEDIA says the I.G. Report on FISA-abuse is still on for "late October".

But with Barr/Durham's investigation being so intertwined, the I.G. Report might be held up indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
Well, the reports were supposed to be out in July. I'll assume they have uncovered much more as they keep going on. It had to be close to 50% before. The Independents and some Democrats probably starting to see it.

It's interesting how Americans so easily believe negative rumors about our Presidents.

Most people believed that Trump colluded with Russia, even with ZERO evidence.

Now, most people believe that the Obama Administration broke laws to hurt Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: oloufo

Power To The Publisher LLC is owned and operated by Mark Sidney who also owns and operates the Facebook Pages “Donald Trump Is Our President” and “Hillary For Prison“.

That is a great source! Feels so good to find a newspage without any fake news! Thanks! The only thing missing are trump fan items to buy.

I assume you feel the same way about the bias of CARTOON NEWS NETWORK?

CNN is in big trouble. It's too bad they chose to work against the very country that they call home.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I'm not a party person, I'm a President Trump supporter, regardless of party.

I do not deny the Democrats are insane, the republicans less so, but still insane.

I support President Trump because he stops Government from doing anything other than OMB OMB

that means the US Government is less likely to do harm, doing nothing is less harm.

You sound like apartisan hack, I admit my bias, why don't you?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Republicans used to have solid beliefs. But most have always been afraid to ACT on them. It's a WIMP thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Actually much less than that are necessary if it's truly a representative sample maybe you should study up on statistics. The reason so many Pollsters were wrong in 2016 wasnt sample size it was sample representation.

Many pollsters still have that problem but it's almost always skewed to the left.

Jaden
edit on 21-10-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Imo...Who cares?
The gov spying on the potential new leader of the gov.
Obama did MUCH, MUCH more damage to an informed society with his Smith-Mundt and electronic privacy Act BS.
Not to mention...
-The "Patriot"Act
-Spying through cellphones, computers, now appliances
-Creating fake companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon to circumvent the constitution pretending it's private.
-My theory of creating/claiming the auto bailout was needed, then taking the tax dollars to finance the gobs of buggy tracking and disabling software and associated businesses like onstar and u-link in all the cars now.

Excuse me if I don't care about the poor victim Trump.
If Trump reverses all the BS, I might start to care about his phone calls being recorded, until then he is just blowing smoke up our you-know-whats.
'Cause we are in a surveillance super state which he has the power to end and hasn't.
He does a swell job of dividing though.
The proof is in his actions, not his American pride lip service.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I wish you were correct, it would be nice if President Trump got rid of all that.

I'm sure the Democrats and leftists would never scream "dictator" for doing that.

Oh hell who am I kidding, he is not even close to that and the Democrats scream it anyways.

I'm not sure but if I was Trump, I would go full "dictator" and make the house and senate stay at work until the budget was made as well as the Border wall funded.

The President has it within his powers to do so, and call in the Marines, to keep them here, and it's al legal.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I predict another White Buffalo will be born this week 😎

I thought it was a red heifer that was a sign of some sort of impending doom..or the birth of a new Messiah...or..umm...something. And didn't that just happen recently? 😱

😇 😛

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
about time
edit on 21-10-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: oloufo

They do cite a Rasmussen pole, to be fair.

Only 1000 people were polled though...apparently that’s enough people to determine what a whole country thinks...

That is funny, it's the same number polled when "51% of americans want President Trump impeached and removed from office"

bet that poll pleased you huh?? but now, it's "only 1000 people"

interesting....

Show my posts where I was pleased...

I’ve always taken polls with a grain of salt.

edit on 21/10/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

HUGE: A majority of Americans now believe that President Obama's administration illegally spied, planted negative fake news stories, and broke additional federal laws, in order to cripple candidate Trump's chances of beating Hillary Clinton in November 2016.

only because they did

Regarding the Gravity of the FISA-abuse report from Dept of Justice I.G., Michael Horowitz:

President Trump: “But I predict you will see things that you don’t even believe, the level of corruption — whether it’s [James] Comey; whether it’s [Peter] Strzok and his lover, [Lisa] Page; whether it’s so many other people — [Andrew] McCabe; whether it’s President Obama himself,” Trump charged.

He added: “Let’s see whether or not it’s President Obama. Let’s see whether or not they put that in.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

FYI: Sean Hannity will have an interview with President Trump at 9:00pm(ET) tonight on Fox News Channel.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Looking forward to the IG report coming. This may be a historic week!

Serious question. How does one survive on a multi-year, strict diet of nothing burgers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join