It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOMERANG Begins - 51 Percent Now Believe Obama Admin Violated Federal Laws to Hurt Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Monday, October 21, 2019

It was just one year ago that News Media, Democrat Leaders, and Liberal "Experts", had most of the country believing that President Trump was beholden to Russia's Vladimir Putin.

One of Thousands of Articles from 2018: www.cnbc.com...

However, in just one year, a "boomerang" reversal of public opinion is occurring. Americans are starting to realize they were being fed intentional LIES, 24 hours @ day, by the Main Stream Media.

HUGE: A majority of Americans now believe that President Obama's administration illegally spied, planted negative fake news stories, and broke additional federal laws, in order to cripple candidate Trump's chances of beating Hillary Clinton in November 2016.

President Trump appears to have untied the Gordian knot the has allowed the Mockingbird Media to explain away the corrupt constructs of the Deep State.

After a three-year disinformation campaign that failed to acknowledge any exculpatory evidence coming from Spygate researchers, as well as a massive effort to squelch any positive reporting about the successful policies of President Trump, it appears the mainstream media’s campaign to protect the corrupt Washington establishment has failed… yuugely!

(Rasmussen) “… A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters think it’s likely senior law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency…

Only 22% of respondents told Rasmussen that they believed “it was not at all likely senior law enforcement officials broke the law.”

Fifty-one percent, even before the public sees the IG report on Obama Admin FISA-abuse, or hear from US Attorney John Durham, and US Attorney General William Barr, on what their international investigation uncovered.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz has in excess of 500 investigators working with him. His coming report is said to be, according to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo, as thick as a phone book.

US Attorney John Durham has found it necessary to expand his staff as evidence continued being uncovered.

Neither of those two occurrences bodes well for Obama era Deep State operatives in the intelligence community.

Neither do these extensive investigations bode well for the Obama/Hillary State Department.
Source: illicitinfo.com...

Compare President Trump asking foreign authorities to investigate former VP Joe Biden's dealings in Ukraine, Romania, and China, against the Obama/Biden Administration working with foreign authorities to FABRICATE DIRT on Donald Trump.

IMO, there's no comparison. Fabricating dwarfs asking for an investigation. If the incoming DOJ reports show the Obama Admin lied and fabricated, the Democrat's Impeachment drive against President Trump should grind to an immediate halt.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I predict another White Buffalo will be born this week 😎

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I predict another White Buffalo will be born this week 😎

Elaborate please?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looking forward to the IG report coming. This may be a historic week!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well, the reports were supposed to be out in July. I'll assume they have uncovered much more as they keep going on. It had to be close to 50% before. The Independents and some Democrats probably starting to see it.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Looking forward to the IG report coming. This may be a historic week!

I hear people say it will come this week. Do you have a source for that?
I would be great to have it finally come out and see the facts. Gettin tired of all the speculations.
(Not saying you are speculating)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Power To The Publisher LLC is owned and operated by Mark Sidney who also owns and operates the Facebook Pages “Donald Trump Is Our President” and “Hillary For Prison“.

That is a great source! Feels so good to find a newspage without any fake news! Thanks! The only thing missing are trump fan items to buy.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

They do cite a Rasmussen pole, to be fair.

Only 1000 people were polled though...apparently that’s enough people to determine what a whole country thinks...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The source is reporting on the poll... Rasmussen seems to be one of the more publicly accepted and credible polls.

But nice straw man.
edit on 21-10-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Power To The Publisher LLC is owned and operated by Mark Sidney who also owns and operates the Facebook Pages “Donald Trump Is Our President” and “Hillary For Prison“.

That is a great source! Feels so good to find a newspage without any fake news! Thanks! The only thing missing are trump fan items to buy.

I assume you feel the same way about the bias of CARTOON NEWS NETWORK?

link   
DBL POST
edit on 10212019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If the incoming DOJ reports show the Obama Admin lied and fabricated, the Democrat's Impeachment drive against President Trump should grind to an immediate halt.

Why?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

If the incoming DOJ reports show the Obama Admin lied and fabricated, the Democrat's Impeachment drive against President Trump should grind to an immediate halt.

Why?

why? the reason is the fisrt lawbreakers need to be tried before the current law breakers, wouldn't want the staute of limitations to kick in and let the guilty go free would we??

I'm sure you would, but time is a wasting and that satute of limitations is what the left and Democrats are counting on.

So yeah, after 2024 we can worry about what Trump did, there is Precedent, The Obama administration was not looked at untile AFTER they were out of office, so the same should be for Trump

Or do you not like consistancy? and if not, why not??

Do you want the guilty brought to Justice, or are you a partisan Hack?? which is it?
edit on 21-10-2019 by thedigirati because: i hate contractions

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Only 1000 people were polled though...apparently that’s enough people to determine what a whole country thinks...

So , what is a good number to you ?
Although with that statement , you ain't too up on ratios and proportions.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There’s no good number, except the ones that are used on Election Day.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

of course, Math is hard, no one has slide rules anymore 😁

dang my calculators batteries died.

doing % on my fingers a "white knuckle" endeavor..😲👋
edit on 21-10-2019 by thedigirati because: need more coffee

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Wait until we start having to hear about "smear campaigns" against the Dems, by the Dems...oh boy just you wait...if that wont make you want to repeatedly punch yourself in the face while yelling CLOWN WORLD I dont know what will.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So , what is a good number to you ?
Although with that statement , you ain't too up on ratios and proportions.

He wouldn't mind the number. It needs to be taken in LA or New York

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That is funny, it's the same number polled when "51% of americans want President Trump impeached and removed from office"

bet that poll pleased you huh?? but now, it's "only 1000 people"

interesting....

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

There’s no good number, except the ones that are used on Election Day.

Well , just to clarify....
1000 people polled / day
261 working days/year
That equals 261,000 polled per year.
I believe that is a good proportion , don't you ?

edit on 10/21/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/21/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join