It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa lies about Mars atmosphere.Helicopter to fly in Mars" 0.6Percent of earths atmosphere"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well im 100% human so cant say im visiting (have no spaceship in the garage hehe).

I actually got bored arguing about math calculations so I decided I want to go straight to the source.

Then I remembered I once read about the cia remote viewing of mars thing. I had read one page of the nine once earlier, so now I read few more but only to halfway (i didnt want to spoil myself by reading more at that point). The dude was given coordinates on Mars and asked what he saw.

I decided screw this, Cia is not the only one with a right to go remote view so one of those coordinates stuck in my mind, it was the 80 degrees south, 64 east.

Then I thought I have no clue what this remote viewing even is but I gave it try and suddenly there was this dark planet with a narrow but tall kind pyramid and I entered it.

I was in the form of a servant or "regular" citizen.
I went to the temple/pyramid and saw what you could describe as king of Mars. He was sad, he knew end is here, and wanted me to leave for the evacuation ship.

Things were so bad, they could have not built anymore ships and people had to leave.

Then I walked out but said you are a good king.

Well the fun doesnt end here.

I like to act IRL and, so, while being in this weird mental state laying in my bed, having this connection still going on, i decided to go back because i wanted some more answers.

I took the form of kings queen. You heard it right. Rocks were falling from sky and I entered the temple or whatever it was. I knew my "eternal soul" would be in danger if i get caught (this is the weird feeling i got) so i could not loose my cool.

I said to the king, and now this gets 100% crazy sounding, but i started to speak in another language. I didnt know what i was saying, i somehow automatically translated my thoughts to this language.

It sounded like ancient egyptian, words were compromised of 2 parts, one word was: tama'luk, other was kom'sara or something like that.

So I had to be sneaky so I didnt get caugh so i went next to the king and sat. He was wondering that im still here.

Then I started my questions. I was acting like i have bad memory so I asked what did we do to the planet. I got an answer which i understood later to be: what we are doing now at Cern.

Martians were trying to reach immortality. And they blew the planet. Trying to open a portal and entering it but instead huge amounts of energy entered our world and mars went boom.

Well this was not enough for me, i wanted more answers. So i said, who created the little ones (meaning humans), he said we created them as our servants.

I asked who created us, he said larger giants. I asked who created them, then it was a nebula like creature which i only saw as a dark cloud with red color.

"King" (and all of that level "people" there) basically wanted to reach a higher level, than his creator (the bigger giants). It was big mistake.

I decided i have had enough, said good night husband and left.

So people on mars tried to create a portal like in cern, to achieve a "god" level state and they blew the planet up because they messed up.

There. Theres the complete story from what i saw.

I know this is crazyland kind of story but, this is what i saw.
edit on 30-10-2019 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

Martians were trying to reach immortality. And they blew the planet. Trying to open a portal and entering it but instead huge amounts of energy entered our world and mars went boom.

Is this your reason why mars has only .6 % of earths atmosphere. Either mars went boom or not........

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I guess we can pack up all the negative comments and bad math.
With all of NASA's engineering accomplishments, did we really think they were stupid, and lied?

They successfully flew their prototype in a huge MARS environmental chamber.
And the prototype uses large, counter rotating props.

Mars Scout Helicopter testing successful

From NASA: THIS IS THE ACTUAL HELICOPTER THAT WILL GO TO MARS.
MARS-LIKE CONDITIONS ARE CREATED FOR FLIGHT TESTING.
INSIDE A SPACE SIMULATOR, THE CONDITIONS ARE

1% OF EARTH'S
ATMOSPHERIC DENSITY,
AND 40% OF EARTH'S GRAVITY.

IN JANUARY 2019, THE HELICOPTER SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ITS FINAL FLIGHT TEST.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

No its still 10-30% today (my view). Oxygen burned away until none was left basically.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth

No its still 10-30% today (my view). Oxygen burned away until none was left basically.

You know oxygen doesn’t “burn off”. If your taking about a chemical process, it combines with something to form a new compound. So you still have as much mass after the reaction as before. And the same amount of oxygen atoms.

Your the one claiming Mars went boom. So. Did it go boom or not.
edit on 30-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well Mars could have been hit by multipe catastrophes.
I believe richat structure is electric lightning scar. Small rocks flew to space and fell back down.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Did you factor in that Mars has 38% of the gravity that earth does?
edit on 10 30 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Without doubting that nice little helicopter's performance.

Do you really think there is no strategical, commercial , military lying, truth bending, agenda going on in space exploration data ?
edit on 30-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: 11001001001000111

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

And do you really think NASA could pull off a lie like the claim here without any kind of leak? Especially since anyone with a probe would find out pretty quickly that it was a lie.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I honestly don't know and favor you the odds.

I do know however is that when you find a gold vain you tell your neighbors there isn't much to find, it is impossible to reach and the air is poisoned.
edit on 30-10-2019 by EartOccupant because: Seismic data

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And why would all the nations lie about the density of the Martian atmosphere? Why?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

A gold vein can be claimed, and a lot of times is on what becomes private property. You can't claim an entire planet and keep people from going there.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You mean catastrophes like having no magnetic field to keep solar winds from impinging on the Martian atmosphere causing it to be depleted. What protects the Martian atmosphere again?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You can't claim an entire planet and keep people from going there.

You as an Aviator gotta be familiar with stalling

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

But Russia has already been there. Hell, even India has an orbital probe there.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Exactly. The club is STILL small.

And they went with Commodore 64 tech up... and still we have a handful of countries who even try.
All others discouraged, or scared away budget wise.

I'm not calling this a major conspiracy, but common sense. Cold war at first, commercial later.

None of the accomplished are gonna make it easy for the followers. Or do you think otherwise?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They don't have to "make it hard for others". It's already hard as hell to get there for everyone. If space travel was easy, anyone could do it.

It's amazing though, that all these agencies in multiple countries have gotten to Mars, and not one has leaked even a hint of the atmosphere being thicker than claimed. That's actually beyond amazing. That's getting into borderline impossible territory.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Wait a minute Sir,

I'm not debuting the atmo at Mars. I'm debuting that disinformation has been, is and will happen.
And if that is the atmo at Mars, or the fog seen at the moon is not my point.

My point is; How to tell the difference.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They don't have to "make it hard for others". It's already hard as hell to get there for everyone. If space travel was easy, anyone could do it.

It's amazing though, that all these agencies in multiple countries have gotten to Mars, and not one has leaked even a hint of the atmosphere being thicker than claimed. That's actually beyond amazing. That's getting into borderline impossible territory.

Or called the offending country out as a big fat liar for an easy Nobel Peace Prize.
edit on 30-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join