It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Fair enough.. I didn’t know if you still thought the real organization with a FB and website was the same one..

So let’s recap shall we??

1) has no website, FB or anything else that a real organization would have..

2) is not accurate according to LSU who says he should be listed but is not.

3) uses a known and publicized LIBRAL’s gaff as its headline.. a headline that basically says “we are lying” , which is why it is a gaff.. lol

4) perfectly plays into the conservative propaganda narrative about liberals, not how liberals view themselves..

(Not to get side tracked on this one, it doesn’t matter what the truth is about which narrative is closer to the truth.. If a liberal made it , it would not be from a conservative POV of liberals)

5) it is almost certainly illegal unless totally fake.. if this does lead back to a real organization with pockets, they will get sued to oblivion and should..

6) an American would likely know of the legal consequences, so I’m betting it originated outside the state’s.. they wouldn’t have to fear civil court then.

7) I think it is obviously pretending to be the same organization as the FB site and added the inc to distinguish itself without distinguishing itself.

As I said before... it shouldn’t have fooled a toddler and conservatives fall for these CONSTANTLY..

Hell look at project veritas..

Constant fake scandals, and conservatives lap up every new one..

edit on 21-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

I actually googled the correct quote and it was a very obvious misspeaking, which even Fox News admits.

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-iowa-state-fair-gaffe-candidate-accidentally-says-we-choose-truth-over-facts.amp[/ur l]

So why would a liberal organization use a misspeak from a politician who really is not that popular as it’s headline??

They wouldn’t..

The conservative who made it had read the CONSERVATIVE articles blasting Biden for him misspeaking.. so he did a play on that gaff as the headline..

It is not a liberal rallying cry.. Biden says “we believe science over fiction, truth over facts”..

That doesn’t make any sense.. and didn’t to everyone listening at the time..

Whole bunch of idiot liberals sure cheered at that misspoken phrase...LOL! And Biden sure didnt try to correct it either.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Extorris

correct I said I could not delve into it, I never said this is it I said it had the same name

did it have the same name or not?

Not.

"public service media" is a generic word salad.

"Public Service Media Group, Inc." is a purported company that claims a California legal address that is not a physical location and they are not registered with CA SOS as all CA corporations must be.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

How common the words in the organization name were stood out to me as well..

It is a word salad of the most commonly used words among media/political organizations..

That and you can search SOS in Cal for incorporated companies.

businesssearch.sos.ca.gov...

"public service media group" is not listed, despite their purported legal address being "2244 Faraday Avenue, Carlsbad, California 92008."

It's a bunk company and hiding behind a website creation/host site.

And was oh, so obviously so...

Conservatives are just as easily played as the old Nintendo.. a fiddle is legit hard to play.. lol

They fall for these fake stories and satires constantly when literally just a spoon full of deductive reasoning would debunk it..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It is a word salad of the most commonly used words among media/political organizations..

"public service media group" is not listed, despite their purported legal address being "2244 Faraday Avenue, Carlsbad, California 92008."

Well as I showed earlier, they are listed as being registered by a company called Corp2000 from that exact address in Delaware, and Corp2000 is based in Sacramento, CA....

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Correct on all.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well as I showed earlier, they are listed as being registered by a company called Corp2000 from that exact address in Delaware, and Corp2000 is based in Sacramento, CA....

Where did you get Corp2000?

link   

You still are using opinion and not facts.

I said I did not have facebook, but the names are so similar someone is getting sued just for that..

I wonder who.

and on the first page I think someone mentions China in one of the posts yes??

but until facts are shown all we have is supposition.

and some of the facts come up on the page other do not..

I have not gone to the FEC page and compared what is there to what we know

I think we should do that, but the website doesn't work with my xbox.

I think the FEC one would, I'm not sure, (the default edge browser on Xbox has
a ad blocker built in that I cannot disable)

link   

a reply to: loam

Your link doesn’t take you to the page you pictured..

The link was so you could perform your own damn search, genius.

And if I murder someone, can I call it satire? The site pulls valid FEC data.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Did you donate to Trump?

In the search, only put your state and zip code. Then you will see everyone in your neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Corp2000 is a "registered agent" service.
For a small fee they register as the legal agent for a company.

corp2000.com...

racist.watch is a propaganda piece for a foreign actor IMO. There is nothing real about "Public Service Media Group, Inc." and they are listing a CA legal address which is only a "virtual" a physical location address. Had a agent company register them in Delaware.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

corp2000.com...

Yep...I understand how it works.

Whomever set the company and website up spent some money and is continuing to do so. This isn't a cheap process.

They also had to be able to code the backend of their site with FEC filings specifically for Trump contributors.
edit on 10/21/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

corp2000.com...

Whomever set the company and website up spent some money and is continuing to do so. This isn't a cheap process.

They also had to be able to code the backend of their site with FEC filings specifically for Trump contributors.

Correct, although the FEC data integration wouldn't be complicated.

Also notable that whoever spent the money isn't running any ads on the site what-so-ever.

Virtually no outlet or company on the left or right would choose not to monetize, unless they were already getting paid and couldn't risk exposure of working with advertisers or had no legit mechanism to sign advertisers etc.

This site has all the hallmarks of sponsored propaganda.

It reminds me of how the Russians created Black Live Matters persona's and websites to stoke division in 2016.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

People cheer at everything at rallies... look at trumps..

What matters is every media organization on both sides made fun of Biden for his gaff.. Popularizing it as a joke, not something you would use for a serious organizations headline.. well unless you are a conservative faking it..

This sooooo obviously a fake story that pretends librals veiw themselves as conservatives view them..

Your not gonna find the reverse either..

A conservative making a site that perfectly plays into the liberal narrative about conservatives isn’t gonna happen either.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

corp2000.com...

Correct, although the FEC data integration wouldn't be complicated.

Also notable that whoever spent the money isn't running any ads on the site what-so-ever.

Virtually no outlet or company on the left or right would choose not to monetize, unless they were already getting paid and couldn't risk exposure of working with advertisers or had no legit mechanism to sign advertisers etc.

This site has all the hallmarks of sponsored propaganda.

It reminds me of how the Russians created Black Live Matters persona's and websites to stoke division in 2016.

Obviously. I think conservatives want self validation soooo bad, they will just believe anything..

I for one have never met a Fox News stereotype liberal..

Open boarders, want to ban and confiscate guns, want to ban Christianity, exc, exc, exc..

So I assume they have never met one either.. so to justify their world view they have to fabricate stories and believe any story they hear that pushes their preferred narrative.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

He said him and many others on his street did and none or their donations were listed..

So the return results are probably fake too.. well or partially fake.. I bet they used some kinda open source data like “registered republicans”.. then just totally fabricated the donation side and if they were really trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am using deduction, not opinion..

“Is everyone in the situation doing what they would view as in their best interest..”

Blatantly playing into the conservative propaganda narrative of republicans is in no liberal organizations best interest, from their POV.

I have made no comment on where it originated, except I am pretty sure it is BLANTANT slander and thus would be a horrible decision for any real organization based in the states..

They didn’t even put disclaimers on the racist part..

They could probably dodge all civil liability by throwing in a few disclaimer words.. “ wanna see those who may be racist?” For example.. the night is likely a get outta jail free card that they did not use..

They put no disclaimer on the racist part.. everyone listed is a racist.. that means everyone listed can sue and win..

Unless it is fake..

Also extorts also pointed out the site has no ads... everything real has ads lol.. pretty much.

(Ps I use my Xbox for bootleg movie sites.. the fact it doesn’t allow foreign downloads is a get outta jail free card for malware and other viruses)

Private message me if you want the site.. it works great)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I may be the timing of when to data was acquired. The newest donation data may not have been obtained.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It is irrelevant.. it is fake.. and not the receipt from the Fictional company we are talking about That one was set up in Delaware and the OP article claims a California Address.

That is the only thing ANYONE can find on the supposed organization is that receipt, which is not even be the same place..

It is fake.. and every conservative on here who bought it got played... and played by a conservative trying to play them..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I don’t think specific donations are public record.. maybe they are.. but that seems crazy to me.. if it is not public record I doubt the numbers are real..

I could see registered gop/dems/exc being public, but not specific donations, but I could be wrong.

Honestly all of that is irrelevant since the OP site is fake..

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join