It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Your link doesn’t take you to the page you pictured..

If a real liberal group were doxing registered Republicans, with the FEC ‘s data, it would be playing on a loop on Fox News..

Also their “reporting truth not news”.

A) sounds like your lying.. It is conservatives who believe that the media are in a Vast conspiracy against republicans..

Not the reverse..

It is a headline thee are t is meant to scream “we are lying”..

B) the headline doesn’t exist either.. there are no verbatim search returns for it either..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Vasa Croe

According to the site, that I doubt anyone has tried by the way. ..

It’s increased traffic is from getting passed around conservative circles..

Got a link to show that is is solely from conservative circles? Or are you just guessing.....

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Actually the link takes you to the page so you can put the company name in yourself and search it.

Intentionally obtuse today are we?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

This site screams fake..

A) the headline “reporting truth not news”... that is not a liberal attack.. that is a conservative attack on the media.. it is the conservatives who believe the media are in a vast conspiracy against them.. not liberals.

Since my bet is that it is fake that would explain why their headline basically says “ we are gonna be lying.. This isn’t the news.. these are our personal truths..“

People do not advertise that, lol. Well unless they are trying to look bad..

B) if a liberal organization actually doxed every Registered republican as a racist and trump supporter. Fox News would play it on a loop.. for sure..

There are two reasons they are not.. they haven’t seen the story, and it has been circulating for months..

Or it was fake so they couldn’t touch it..

3) it plays into the cartoon liberal conservative propaganda
narrative, not anything liberals consider themselves..

Liberals do not consider themselves racist hunters like conservatives do... so they are not gonna brag about doxing every republican in the country as a racist.

4) and most importantly maybe, if it is too good to be true, it probably is, and it is just too perfectly plays into the conservative narrative..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I don’t buy it..

If it is real there will be follow through.. this is likely illegal doxing every registered republican as a racist.. if not for damn sure slander ... and a massive class action slander lawsuit at that..

So the only way this will not become a major news story pretty fast, at least on Fox and such, is if it is fake..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"we're reporting truth not news"

do you know who said this? in public??

Joe Biden.

you did know that correct??

thats is a Democrats talking point...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

PS.. he found were someone registered that same name as a business.

No one has provided a website for them.. or anything except the receipt from filing the name..

Also the name is a compilation of the most commonly used words in media..

So it isn’t a surprise it was registered..

The FB was not the same place, it was not Incorporated.

The only incorporated is from the receipt.. and we have no more info than someone applied for that name.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

What's the point of this? I entered my address and all it did is map a point to my house on a blank map.

But, in my defense, I know of 5 others on my street, besides myself, who only donated to Trump so we don't fit into the "racist.watch" thing. I don't believe anyone in my area donated to any of those racists running against Trump.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

A bad one..

I wouldn’t doubt if Biden said it now that you mention it, he is famous for gaffs, but that makes my point even more..

Why use a bad line from a politician who really is not even that popular?!?!

If you are gonna choose a quote from a liberal champion , it for damn sure wouldn’t be that quote, or Biden..

Also the headline came up with no verbatim search result that was relevant either.. if Biden said that did it just not get press?!!!

It is a pretty stupid saying, I’m kinda guessing he would catch flack about it, from one side or the other..

I’ll add Biden to the search and see.
edit on 21-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don’t buy it..

If it is real there will be follow through.. this is likely illegal doxing every registered republican as a racist.. if not for damn sure slander ... and a massive class action slander lawsuit at that..

So the only way this will not become a major news story pretty fast, at least on Fox and such, is if it is fake..

Sorry Johnny no one really cares what YOU buy, it's what can or cannot be proven.

so far you have not shown anything but your bare backside.

and it don't look good.

I know you want it to be fake, but it's not fake or debunked until you can prove it.. with facts

why would FOXNEWS care, maybe you mean OANN, they might run with it.

Have you reported this to FOXNEWS? maybe they do not know of this website.

Did you know about it before it showed up on ATS??

link   

PS.. he found were someone registered that same name as a business.

No one has provided a website for them.. or anything except the receipt from filing the name..

Also the name is a compilation of the most commonly used words in media..

So it isn’t a surprise it was registered..

The FB was not the same place, it was not Incorporated.

The only incorporated is from the receipt.. and we have no more info than someone applied for that name.

The company that registered the name is a legit company based at that exact address.

And if they did not do this on purpose then this company is big enough to put a hurt on someone.

Corp2000

Feel free to check their contact page...same address and even as the register listed on the name of that group.

Try again?

link   

If it is real there will be follow through.

So the site creators picked random people on a map and made up Trump donation amounts to attach to them?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah I just scrolled out... It gives the name and location and amount of money donated to Trump, the one who isn't racist. Time to call in the FBI. But if they're gunning for Trump supporters who donated, they missed me, my parents, and several neighbors.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I cannot find the Biden quote.. any clue how I could narrow the search to verify it is his line???

PS.. if it is now a liberal rallying cry, no one is using it lol..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I dont think it includes fairly recent donations. The ones I found were very accurate for the folks I know. Some have been very large contributors in the $10k range.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

sorry it was

"We choose Truth over Facts"

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Or it is public info anyone can access and route through your website.. or maybe like you said the donations are fake and it is just a list of registered republicans.. not sure how much data is public..

But the fact they clearly and unambiguously say it is a list of racists, not trump supporters who may also be racist as a disclaimer to avoid a civil suit. .. almost certainly makes it slander and assuming to goes to a real organization, will instantly be in civil court , rightly so..

It is how over the top it is that points to it being fake..

It is not selling their site from the POV of how liberals view themselves.. and if it were Made by liberals it would..

It is selling it from the conservatives POV of what liberals believe about themselves, and those are not the same things.. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Their desperation to call us all racists will again bite them in the ass. This is more of the stuff that will bring more support to Trump as people grow sick of the desperation to suppress Trump and his support. People are gonna support him just to piss off people like this. Their idiocy and lack of self awareness knows no bounds.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

sorry it was

"We choose Truth over Facts"

Yep...even has the video of him saying it right there.

You know this crazed uptick of never trumpers here has me thinking they may just be "journalists" getting us to do their job for them....as in they act like crazed opposition so we do the legwork for their real pro trump articles.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

That is not the headline..

“Reporting truth not news “ is the headline.. so did they just quote him badly..

Also your link is the Washington examiner.. a conservative conspiracy site.. I will still read the article though..those 2 things just jumped out at me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join