It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

That’s not true at all...

I think the mainstream liberal opinion is that “not all trump supporters are racists, but all racists are trump supporters “..

Plenty just voted for him to troll, or he polished off the left, or They were people who ONLY vote for lower taxes, because they are already very wealthy, and think they won’t need any social programs..

If you are talking about randos on the extremes... we’ll you can make any point you want on either side.. that’s why that is a logical fallacy with its own funny little Latin name..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

He's probably a college kid. Thinks he's intelligent but can't think for himself. Dude's so off the wall that I stopped wasting time responding to him.

Lol I am a 38 year old white male living in north Mississippi.. one of the towns just south of Memphis..

I do construction.. smallish crew (8-9 men) 2 excavators, skid steer, tricked out short bus with every power tool known to man, a horse trailer full of every hand tool, known to man..

I work 6-12 hour days, some diving a machine , most slinging a sledgehammer or something else semi tough..

Make pretty good money being skilled labor for crazy hours..

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

So did anyone ever see on Fox News about how a liberal organization slandered , probably every republican In America as a racist??

No?!?!

Lol

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Waaaaaah when did this board turn into the bipartisan peanut gallery? I thought we were supposed to be denying ignorance; such as there is no ultimate difference between right and left; just two sides of the same coin which is the deep state.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I find that lazy..

Do both sides quietly agree on quite a few corrupt things?? Absolutely...

But one side has to lie about wanting to do those corrupt things and the other it is their party platform..

For example.

Sure some bigwig corporations have paid off Some democrats not to close the lobbyist type loopholes..

But the fact that corporations should be able to donate as much as they want to politicians is The mainstream conservative republican , party platform position.

That is a huge difference if you think corporations shouldn’t be able to blatantly pay off politicians.

So if you are backing republicans on this very specific position, then you are saying it is a good thing that corporations can donate whatever they want.

On the other hand if you back the dems on this specific issue you are saying you do not want corporations donating millions to politicians.

Even if you get a dem paid off to lie and vote the opposite way, he might not get re-elected and the next one might fix the problem..

The gop never will because they want that to happen.. it is a fundamental part of the plan.

a reply to: VeritasAequitas

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

You only have 2 options.

Trust the government to run big business..

Trust the big business to run the government..

There is no 3rd option.

Not trusting the government to run big business is inherently trusting big business to run the government..

Which is exactly what those corporate donations are doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join