It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

No it unambiguously called everyone the search returns a racist..

Private citizens, not celebrities... you can’t really slander celebs as easily..

Private citizens are different, they have an expectation of privacy and you have to prove public claims you make against them if they sue.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No your trying to make fake points with really shady evidence to back it up..

You cannot trust rando internet comments as proof of anything.. period.. never have been able to, probably never will.

Also on top of that , internet commenters are not experts or bigwigs with followings.. they are highschool and college kids, trolls, cat fishers, exc.. exc.. exc..

Not long ago that was VERY common knowledge

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: JustJohnny

For my response to be an ad hom, you'd first have to have had a tenable position; you have yet to display one throughout the entirety of your posts in this thread.

My original point (with regard to this latest series of exchanges with you) was actually somewhat in support of your position that the website is primarily being discussed in conservative circles.

You conflated my mentioning of Facebook as to reference what another poster mentioned on Facebook as being a group with a similar name but likely not related to the name on the website which we are discussing here on the thread. I did no such thing and described that clearly. You then continued in your erroneous thinking until I posted screenshots showing you were wrong at which point you then shifted gears and went on a rant about random internet posters; no doubt missing the irony of your post.

And here we are with you still thinking you've somehow scored some kind of points over me but without the wit to realize all you've done is dug your hole deeper than the tallest ladder within your reach.

A) ad hominem means personal attack, not “well first you have to have a tenable position, and then someone uses personal attacks..”

If you would like me to provide Webster’s dictionary definition, I can..

B) my position is that there is NO sign that points to this being made by a legit liberal organization, and a dozen plus shady signs that it is conservative propaganda meant to propagandize other conservatives.

That is very obvious.

None of the behind the scenes looking you and extorris have done has led to anything that looks legitimate.. nothing..

C) I apologize if I mixed up replies or thought you said something a previous poster did..

That is barely a criticism lol.. just a mistake in a fast moving thread..

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: whosWatchingyou
it would be a treat if this was done for all candidates.... for the sake of transparency for all... you get my name... i'll get you name... and then let the purge begin. yeah this is no bueno! a reply to: loam

Nah, that's what's wrong with the world. Everyone has a list.

lets get back to you do you and I'll do me.. and if we have an issue, lets talk it through. no masks, bike locks or legislation to stifle either of us.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I remember a time when rando internet commenters were proof of nothing...and that goes for both sides.. and it was very recent that everyone agreed on that..

Random People lie online, play devils Advocate, troll , play the tough guy and just pretend whatever they feel like behind their Keyboards..

Yes Johnny we have seen your posts and agree

you are quite "rando"

your position on most things reminds one of a white dwarf star.

it's ok, really..

Now that is rich...

We are on a cheese internet conspiracy site.. we are all randos..

Myself included..

Just like everyone else here, I could just be trolling, playing devils advocate, or just being silly...

That is why random internet comments are proof of nothing, and no one with any sense would take an anecdotal account from ATS as the gospel truth..

This is a cheesy internet conspiracy forum lol..

Not a college dissertation...

This does not seem like breaking news to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Not doxing their donations..

I mean them Saying that every search return is a racist.

A political organization cannot publicly call a specific private citizen a racist with the only evidence being they donated to trump..

Someone is changing the site to account for that and it is down now and I bet it never comes back up.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Well, you are from 2019.

Those of us who have been here a while, either just browsing before and registering after or those long term, know the cut of each others jib.

So, Mr Doe.. What is your.. Purpose? *slides black sunglasses down over bridge of nose, raises eyebrow*

(I posted this, or a facsimile just before and it went poof..)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I think its dangerous to have personal information available to those who would seek to harass or worse.

This information has always been available.
This website justs eliminates the step of google-mapping an address.

The ip address, 3.19.135.130, is registered in Seattle, Washington. The contact phone number, 1-650-262-0100, is registered to the San Francisco Bay area at Dynadot.

It seems the person(s) who set up this site are worried about privacy since all other personal information was redacted. They were nice enough to include an email though, abuse@dynadot.com.

Dynadot is an ICANN registered domain name company. It is registered in San Mateo, CA, but has multiple offices in China and one in Canada.

All of that tells us nothing. A website service company and hosting on Amazon Cloud.
Same as a million other sites.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The site is still down btw.

Also, when doing a Google search for the string "public service media group, inc." this thread is the top result, all other results (when using the repeat the search with the omitted results included. option) displays only contributor's information; no other blog posts or articles at any other site.

Duckduckgo results do not show this thread on the first page or any contributor information, even when using quotation marks to indicate and exact string search.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Share ideas..

And I’m a creature of habit.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

You are just making guesses and throwing out your opinion.

As are most of the replies on this post..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So they are tracking who donates to Trump so they can harass people ? Then they say it’s the GOP engaging in voter suppression. There is no good in this. By the way, it says it’s down for maintenance.
edit on 23-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Well, you are from 2019.

Those of us who have been here a while, either just browsing before and registering after or those long term, know the cut of each others jib.

So, Mr Doe.. What is your.. Purpose? *slides black sunglasses down over bridge of nose, raises eyebrow*

(I posted this, or a facsimile just before and it went poof..)

Made me think of this...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: LSU2018

It has no website.. it has no address.. it uses no ads.. it uses a Play on a known DEMOCRAT GAFF as its headline that basically says “we are lying to you”.

But most importantly, it is not how liberals view themselves, and if it were made by liberals, for liberals it would..

It is made from a conservatives POV of what liberals believe..

Something similar would be an evangelical starting a site that highlights all the silliest beliefs of evangelicals,
No Johnny, it is liberals themselves who have made the claims that Trump supporters are racist. I’m not sure the term “liberals” is entirely accurate, since not all liberals are radical Trump hating Progressive activists.
edit on 23-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

He's probably a college kid. Thinks he's intelligent but can't think for himself. Dude's so off the wall that I stopped wasting time responding to him.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I give the above message My full support

"Impeach the Mo$%#^F&#@^r"

Oh wait......😁😁

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

He's probably a college kid. Thinks he's intelligent but can't think for himself. Dude's so off the wall that I stopped wasting time responding to him.

My guess is he is a very very silly person, that has a vested interest in pushing the radical liberal agenda.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The "Red Sea' seems to have a whole new meaning.
In that case I hope I drown there.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Yeah that's no bueno considering many leftists actually believe half the country is racist. Great way to kick off civil war.

If you are trying to claim that at least half the country isnt racist, then youre either incredibly naive or incredibly disingenuous.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

No a conservative propaganda group , is pretending to be a liberal organization to hype up the sheeple..

The donations are open source..

It originally claimed you could look up racists, but then just returned every trump donation from the FEC.. but it got shutdown almost instantly..

Within the first day of this thread.

The hilarious part is EVERY conservative on this thread INSTANTLY bought it..

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join