It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Not having ads on a website doesn't mean an entity isn't making money somewhere, somehow.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: JustJohnny

So fake I would bet dollars to donuts not one person who is not a conservative believes it at all..

And that is a bet you would lose, a selection of comments from the link loam posted on the previous page:

This is a fabulous website.
Expose the enablers of racism and cruelty and genocide.

An awful lot of red pins in my neighborhood. Almost had a panic attack till I clicked on the pins and saw that the vast majority of those donations were from late 2016 & early 2017. Most of my neighbors haven’t donated anything recently and that give me hope.

Thank you! This is great.

Found a neighbor. 😒 I don't know him, but I can't say I'm surprised.

I know there are far more not donating. I am the only Democrat in my extended family of 1100 people. I am it. My town is pervasive Republican. I am surrounded behind enemy lines, could use a rescue.

OMG I almost had a heart attack seeing all the red flags in just my neighborhood. Not my street, but all around me. 😢😢

Goodness there everywhere

I don't like this.

I wouldn't want trump supporters to be able to obtain info like that on me.

Well that was scary....my neighborhood is looks solid red!!!

You were saying?

Edit to add:

The Facebook search term I used was, '”racist.watch,'" and was in no way linked to the original post regarding the Facebook group you are referencing but rather the actual website for which this thread was created.

Talk about ignorance personified...

It is not the same site..

If I remember the FB was based in the UK not America , right??

Also try a search of their headline “reporting truth, not news”..

There are no google returns to any liberals using that as a headline.. Nor is that headline on the FB...

Do you agree it is slander and they are civilly or maybe even criminally liable, right??

So if the organization is real organization we should she articles covering the class action lawsuit, or atleast Fox News start blasting the organization on a loop...

But we will never hear from this again except on conservative conspiracy sites..

Just like every other conservative led conspiracy theory..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Not having ads on a website doesn't mean an entity isn't making money somewhere, somehow.

It strongly points to that though..

It also has no link for people who support it to donate too..

What political ad or site doesn’t leave a way for people to donate money???

One who isn’t trying to make more donations for democrats..

So they neither have ads, nor are asking for donations, and the website was not free the routing to the FEC isn’t crazy hard or anything, but probably took a paid employee at least..

So a political site..

Not using adds...

Not accepting donations..

With no other Parent website backing it up...

Absolutely nothing we can concretely prove the organization who made the article even exists..

But most importantly, it is From conservative view of libs, not a liberal view of libs..

edit on 21-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Fake = it was made by conservatives, for conservatives to get all excited over..

It should be very easy to validate a real organization exists..

The address, phone, email, exc should be easily available they are a political organization who accepts donations, right??

How can people donate with no website, address, phone, exc???

What is every political organizations primary job description?

Fundraising.. well except for the OP article

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Guess I need to use pictures since you can't seem to understand words:

Are you really this dense, or are you just pretending?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

what slander Johnny?? it shows facts, you cannot call facts slander

(wait YOU can, but normal rational people do not)

the information is freely availiable on the FEC websight

Do you like to go fast Johnny? you seem to want to move at the speed of light, just remember the faster you go the Denser you become.

that most likely will be lost on you but again, others may explain it to you

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Actually the ToS of the FEC data prohibits use of the data for commercial purposes. Without something more, like selling T-Shirts on their website, they would violate this prohibition.

Sale or use of contributor information

The Act also requires the FEC to make campaign finance disclosure reports available to the public, including on its website, within 48 hours of receipt. To protect the privacy of individual contributors, the Act prohibits the sale or use of any information about those donors, including their names and addresses, for the purpose of soliciting contributions or for commercial purposes. Commission regulations also prohibit the use of this information to solicit donations, including charitable donations.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

What i was pointing out is that a corporation, company, individual can have many sources of income. This site doesn't have to make money.

Looks as though the server is on Amazon network in the Columbus OH area.
edit on 10/21/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I remember a time when rando internet commenters were proof of nothing...and that goes for both sides.. and it was very recent that everyone agreed on that..

Random People lie online, play devils Advocate, troll , play the tough guy and just pretend whatever they feel like behind their Keyboards..

If it is not an elected official or bigwig with a large following it doesn’t matter..

If all I need is a few comments from
People online claiming they are conservatives saying stupid things to prove all conservatives back those comments..

I can prove anything..

Wanna prove conservatives support taking a dump on your local China buffet???

I bet I could find a quote of some rando day g that.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: loam
Isn't it interesting that their banner changed from RACIST.watch to TRUMP.watch?

No one wants to seem to comment on that.

This is probably their backup plan. Opened shortly after their first domain.

whois.domaintools.com...

edit on 21-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You're still not getting the point, and I'm not surprised in the least; I think they'd all go whizzing past you no matter how accurate the aim.

Grab both ears and pull down as hard as you can until you hear the, "pop." Once that happens, then maybe an intelligent discussion can be had with you, until then, have fun in your little snow globe.
edit on 21-10-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: New phone has increased the number of typos...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The whole point of relatively every political ad is to fundraise..

That is why they call them ads.. it is short for “advertisements”, meaning “come give me your money!”

So I guess this is the first political ad in history with no pinned advertising and no link where if you support them you can donate..

I can’t believe I didn’t notice the fact you cannot donate to them... that just stands out like crazy!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You're still not getting the point, and I'm not surprised in the least; I think they'd all go whizzing past you no matter how accurate the aim.

Grab bother ears and pull down as hard as you can until you hear the, "pop." Once that happens, then maybe an intelligent discussion can be had with you, until then, have fun in your little snow globe.

There is no counterpoint for me to respond to here... only as hominems and I find those lazy deflections..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You assume it is a political fund raising site. You also have no idea of who it is and where there income is made.

As Loam pointed out,making money using that site would break federal law. People are giving facts that you could use.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

No they are changing it because of the blatant criminality..

They specifically said, with no disclaimers to protect themselves from civil suits , that everyone on that list is racist.

And the vast majority of those people are private citizens with every expectation of privacy.

You can do that to celebs like trump or Hillary with little to no consequences..

You cannot do that to private citizens. That’s slander. They cannot prove everyone who donates to trump is a racist.. So it is the easiest to win civil case ever, if it is from a organization with pockets..

If it is a fake “one shot” website , there will be no organization to sue.. the authors will likely be out of country.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I have never seen a political site without a link for donations , ever..

Do you think you could provide an example or 2.. it is easy to say “happens all the time” without providing an example..

Oh ...I bet the real FB Organization has ads and a link for donations..

I’m gonna try and scroll through political ads.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It has no website.. it has no address.. it uses no ads.. it uses a Play on a known DEMOCRAT GAFF as its headline that basically says “we are lying to you”.

But most importantly, it is not how liberals view themselves, and if it were made by liberals, for liberals it would..

It is made from a conservatives POV of what liberals believe..

Something similar would be an evangelical starting a site that highlights all the silliest beliefs of evangelicals,

link   

And the vast majority of those people are private citizens with every expectation of privacy.

As shown by the FEC, there is no expectation of privacy in political donations.

Most of this "stuff" you are slinging is not sticking to the wall.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I remember a time when rando internet commenters were proof of nothing...and that goes for both sides.. and it was very recent that everyone agreed on that..

Random People lie online, play devils Advocate, troll , play the tough guy and just pretend whatever they feel like behind their Keyboards..

Yes Johnny we have seen your posts and agree

you are quite "rando"

your position on most things reminds one of a white dwarf star.

it's ok, really..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

For my response to be an ad hom, you'd first have to have had a tenable position; you have yet to display one throughout the entirety of your posts in this thread.

My original point (with regard to this latest series of exchanges with you) was actually somewhat in support of your position that the website is primarily being discussed in conservative circles.

You conflated my mentioning of Facebook as to reference what another poster mentioned on Facebook as being a group with a similar name but likely not related to the name on the website which we are discussing here on the thread. I did no such thing and described that clearly. You then continued in your erroneous thinking until I posted screenshots showing you were wrong at which point you then shifted gears and went on a rant about random internet posters; no doubt missing the irony of your post.

And here we are with you still thinking you've somehow scored some kind of points over me but without the wit to realize all you've done is dug your hole deeper than the tallest ladder within your reach.
edit on 21-10-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Stupid autocorrect

edit on 21-10-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Gawddamn typos

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join