It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I recommend using "Just Johnny cakes and pies" that would make a good front comapny

makes me think of warm ovens and pleasent smells.

much better than reality 😁😁😊

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I mean, if we disregard the fact that absolutely nothing is being done to get the site indexed and drive traffic to it and that its only being referenced in conservative circles...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

I mean, if we disregard the fact that absolutely nothing is being done to get the site indexed and drive traffic to it and that its only being referenced in conservative circles...

So, no reply on how your broke it and such??

I wonder why??

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

So, no reply on how your broke it and such??

I wonder why??

Go back and read.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Bloodworth

Still far above that of some on the right though.
Ask the sandy hook parents... I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find a list of names and current addresses of them online.

I don't get it?

It is a false-flag site constructed for divisive propaganda.

In other words your response is it's aim.

It's a new low and it's scary what they will do next to secure votes?

Blah blah blah.....can you prove this in any way at all or is it just your opinion?

Try facts.

Fact....the site is real. Fact....it is using real data. Fact....the site registration and owner have gone to extensive links to hide their identity. Fact....Joaquin Castro posted Trump donors. Fact...Trump donors have already received tons of backlash over similar exposure (Equinox)

Wow.

"fact"
Trump donors and every other personal political donation is already public and searchable.

www.opensecrets.org...

www.fec.gov...

This site is nonsense and obviously invented so conservatives can engage in victimhood-fantasy.

I am sure they thank you for your reaction.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I recommend using "Just Johnny cakes and pies" that would make a good front comapny

makes me think of warm ovens and pleasent smells.

much better than reality 😁😁😊

That's great! But if you see that business name come up, I'll plead the 5th 😎

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Didint cory Booker and others call for such a list?

Whoopi goldberg came out and said even though she was a liberal , the list was disgusting and sets an ugly precedent .

It's a new low

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I prefer to deem it a “rape fantasy, but same difference lol

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

How do you know it's on;y being circulated in conservative circles?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: dawnstar

I am 100% taking LSU’s word for it.. And questioning if specific donations are public record..

The fact it really is linked to the FEC is not proof it is not a fake..

I have noticed you all appear to have stopped pretending it is real..

So is that the case and we are debating side bs that is irrelevant, or are you all still playing suckers..

Freddy, there are a lot more supporters who donated out there than the liberal rag site is leading on. Another explosion right into the face of the left. You people haven't gotten one single thing right since the 3rd quarter of 2015. The only thing you've all succeeded at is pushing hundreds of thousands+ to the right of the pendulum. Mainly because of the dumbassery that comes out of your mouths.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Do you have a link, or just wishful thinking??

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Didint cory Booker and others call for such a list?

Whoopi goldberg came out and said even though she was a liberal , the list was disgusting and sets an ugly precedent .

For EFFS SAKE!!!

There has ALWAYS been a "list".

www.opensecrets.org...

www.fec.gov...

Dark Money and Super PACS have made an entire industry of avoiding "the list". The drawback is you never know how much money the PAC pockets or pays their people before a candidate sees any of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Still far above that of some on the right though.
Ask the sandy hook parents... I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find a list of names and current addresses of them online.

I don't get it?

It is a false-flag site constructed for divisive propaganda.

In other words your response is it's aim.

It's a new low and it's scary what they will do next to secure votes?

Blah blah blah.....can you prove this in any way at all or is it just your opinion?

Try facts.

Fact....the site is real. Fact....it is using real data. Fact....the site registration and owner have gone to extensive links to hide their identity. Fact....Joaquin Castro posted Trump donors. Fact...Trump donors have already received tons of backlash over similar exposure (Equinox)

Wow.

"fact"
Trump donors and every other personal political donation is already public and searchable.

www.opensecrets.org...

www.fec.gov...

This site is nonsense and obviously invented so conservatives engage in victimhood-fantasy.

I am sure they thank you for your reaction.

Yes they are publicly available. And as easily shown by the ignorance on just this thread, people will not do their own research. Why do you think it was such a stink when Castro posted the names to twitter? Because it made it easy.

This site makes it easy to single out Trump donors and locations...humans are inherently lazy and will always follow the path of least resistance....

Feel free to reread this thread and see how many times it took me to say I posted the actual FEC page it was pulling data from in order to finally get one person to look.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It may also pull donations from one site. I received an email about donating and went by way of that email. I got confirmation of the donation but who knows. I think it's cute that the newest ATS troll currently fighting Silly for #1 Troll is cherrypicking my argument. Little ol me.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

My dumbassery?!!

That was the most off topic rant on this whole thread lol..

Lol

Who said ANYTHING about the number of donations trump received.. I have made no comment on that at all.

And that was your only attempt at a counterpoint lmao..

I don’t know what “have gotten everything wrong since 2015” is even referring to..

It definitely is not referring to these types of scandals that never go anywhere..That site is atleast slander but we will see no class action lawsuit by conservatives accused of being racist.. and the site has no disclaimer, and foxes people with every expectation of privacy, not just celebrities..

Earlier I just said you had no reason to lie about not being there when you “should be”. If you were gonna lie about it you claim you were on the list of racist , as that makes your personal point..

But you did not lie.. and that was obvious.

That would be like a Christian lying to poke a hole in Christianity..

No one lies in a way that hurts the narrative they want/believe in..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Donations are public record through the FEC. Crazy imho but true.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Donations are public record through the FEC. Crazy imho but true.

Why is that crazy? It is a donation to a public figure. A tax write off for the one donating and you must have records for the politician. If you dont want your name on public record then you'd be smart enough to donate through a company set up for that purpose.

Are you even college age? Seriously....if you don't understand this simple concept then I can't believe you have even a tiny amount of knowledge in political discussions....

link   

originally posted by: loam
Site is down for me now.

Still works for me

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It may also pull donations from one site. I received an email about donating and went by way of that email. I got confirmation of the donation but who knows.

A) When was the Donation
B) If it was a group or PAC it would not show. "Donald J. Trump for President"..his actual campaign site.

Is your donation shown here: www.fec.gov...

The danger of PACs is their non-transparent finances. You don't know where the money gets spent and often the people running the PAC pay themselves and family and side-businesses huge sums.
edit on 21-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Site is down for me now.

Still works for me

I thought you were kidding, but that is actually what it says. LOL

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join