It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I found LSU’s account super credible..

He believed the op site was real, wanted to validate it by it correctly doxing his donations, but it did not show him or his neighbors..

He has no reason to lie about that.. if he were going to lie he would have gone the other way..

That was not what made the site fake.. I assumed it did route to the FEC until LSU’s comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: LSU2018

It is not real..

You've said that more than 10 times and still haven't shown proof that it's fake. Are you the type that repeats the same unbelievable story over and over so many times that you finally start believing it? I used to work in the oilfield with an old fella who would ramble on and on like you do. He told us whoppers just like you do, and he repeated them so much that he believed himself when he told them. The best one was about him falling off of a wellhead and snapping both of his legs off from the knee down. He said he rubbed dirt and red diesel where they snapped off, tied the severed legs to his back and pulled himself several miles to the nearest ER where he had them sewed back on. Says they were preserved perfectly from the dirt and red diesel. He was one of the electronics techs out there and was eventually busted for unplugging random wires on our most important units for pumping, so he could go look around and "fix" the problem to get praised.

He also worked for NASA before he worked with us, said he worked on the Challenger in the 80's and worked on self driving cars in the 60's. If I call you Freddy in the future, you'll know why. That guy is you all the way.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I just looked it up myself and all donations are public record.. seems crazy to me, but doesn’t make the Op site real...

Scary what happens when you actually research something isn't it? You learn!

Yes...the site is real and is pulling real data from the FEC. I don't own the racist watch site so I have no clue what parameters they put into their data polling for whatever years/months of donations, but I can say I found accurate data for myself and family/friends on it.

Quit promoting ignorance....do some research before you just knee jerk a answer next time.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Bloodworth

Still far above that of some on the right though.
Ask the sandy hook parents... I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find a list of names and current addresses of them online.

I don't get it?
This list of trump donors is just a hit list for the left to try and sway these people into who they should vote for either though intimidation, threats, or violence.

It's a new low and it's scary what they will do next to secure votes?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Site is down for me now.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

He believed the op site was real, wanted to validate it by it correctly doxing his donations, but it did not show him or his neighbors..

He has no reason to lie about that.. if he were going to lie he would have gone the other way..

That was not what made the site fake.. I assumed it did route to the FEC until LSU’s comment.

It does route to the FEC site, it is directly accessing their donation info. It is the parameters it is accessing that may be causing his recent donation not to show up.

Is it THAT hard for you to understand this? If you simply go to the site I linked you can see that you can input your own parameters. Whomever coded the racist watch site had to hard code dates in for polling the info.

I know exactly how it is done as I have done similar projects numerous times for companies for internal audits. It isn't hard but does take time.

Whomever built the racist watch site was paid well to do so. They also paid a lot to cover their tracks with registration and 3rd party agents.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Ask the sandy hook parents... I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find a list of names and current addresses of them online.

I don't get it?

It is a false-flag site constructed for divisive propaganda.

In other words your response is it's aim.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Because it is almost certainly totally fake..

Are you a registered republican??

That data I think it public, so likely is what they are using..

A lot of conservatives are not registered as republicans, that could explain why you and others who should be are not listed.

I sure am. But I'm grateful that you're here to let me know that I'm not.

link   

originally posted by: loam
Site is down for me now.

Still works for me

link   

I'm still waiting for proof that this site that makes no attempt at SEO to generate traffic and is only being tossed around conservative measage boards is actually owned by a "liberal".

The site is obviously propaganda.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: loam
Site is down for me now.

Still works for me

Site down for me as well.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

a reply to: Extorris

How common the words in the organization name were stood out to me as well..

It is a word salad of the most commonly used words among media/political organizations..

That and you can search SOS in Cal for incorporated companies.

businesssearch.sos.ca.gov...

"public service media group" is not listed, despite their purported legal address being "2244 Faraday Avenue, Carlsbad, California 92008."

It's a bunk company and hiding behind a website creation/host site.

Conservatives are just as easily played as the old Nintendo.. a fiddle is legit hard to play.. lol

They fall for these fake stories and satires constantly when literally just a spoon full of deductive reasoning would debunk it..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It does route to the FEC site, it is directly accessing their donation info. It is the parameters it is accessing that may be causing his recent donation not to show up.

Is it THAT hard for you to understand this? If you simply go to the site I linked you can see that you can input your own parameters. Whomever coded the racist watch site had to hard code dates in for polling the info.

I know exactly how it is done as I have done similar projects numerous times for companies for internal audits. It isn't hard but does take time.

Whomever built the racist watch site was paid well to do so. They also paid a lot to cover their tracks with registration and 3rd party agents.

Lol, "well paid"...with ajax request that are synchronous....

FEC offers a RESTful api, no need to harcode dates anywhere as the query to the api will contain a date range. Nothing on the DOM of that page links to FEC, on map load an ajax request hits their backend and that backend request PROBABLY makes a rest call to fec.

This is a hastly thrown together application, some of the default template values are still present in the DOM.

Ive managed to break it in 4 different ways, so Im going with insanely cheap + fast job to make people feel a certain way.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a few (select few at that) think this is a "fake site" which is odd because we have all seen it.

I'm not certain but I think this is made for a specific reason that has not been made public yet.

and it does do something for some people, it doesn't work for me but the FEC sight does

(Johnny just found out donor records are online and free to access, woohoo)

soo yeah, it's a "paraody" site that doesn't really parody at all....

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

I'm still waiting for proof that this site that makes no attempt at SEO to generate traffic and is only being tossed around conservative measage boards is actually owned by a "liberal".

The site is obviously propaganda.

I did an advanced search on twitter and first public mention on twitter was by a conservative web coder and his business partner and it was amplified quickly from there.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't get it?

Blah blah blah.....can you prove this in any way at all or is it just your opinion?

Try facts.

Fact....the site is real. Fact....it is using real data. Fact....the site registration and owner have gone to extensive links to hide their identity. Fact....Joaquin Castro posted Trump donors. Fact...Trump donors have already received tons of backlash over similar exposure (Equinox)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

please explain "break it in 4 ways" thanks

if you broke it then you can copy the code and show us right?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Phew, I thought I'd never get through to the end of this thread. From my post on page 2, I stand corrected. It is obviously a site hosted in the US.

About this being fake or not, that depends on how far you want to go to get to that conclusion. It's a fact that a URL was creates by someone. It's also a fact that the data they're showing is freely available from FEC.

Arguing that this has to be a legitimate company in order to bring up a site like this is faulty. This could very well be some ANTIFA wanna-be kids in mom's basement buying a domain for $10 and hosting it on a free AWS account.

The site lacks sophistication, that's for sure. But nothing proves it's fake or that it was a conservative doing it. Maybe the site is the brainchild of Joaquin Castro. That's more realistic can this being a fake created by a conservative.

I might create a site (using a BS company name) to display democrat donors. Wouldn't that be a hoot Johnny!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

please explain "break it in 4 ways" thanks

if you broke it then you can copy the code and show us right?

Copy the code? What code? There's no code involved. Simply understand http request.

You can try experimenting on your own by sending various CURL request to their internal api.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I don't get it?

Blah blah blah.....can you prove this in any way at all or is it just your opinion?

Try facts.

Fact....the site is real. Fact....it is using real data. Fact....the site registration and owner have gone to extensive links to hide their identity. Fact....Joaquin Castro posted Trump donors. Fact...Trump donors have already received tons of backlash over similar exposure (Equinox)

It took me a while to post my response when I was on page 10. I can't believe how close it is to yours. I didn't plagiarizer, promise!

edit on 10-21-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-21-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join