It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist.watch: More liberal hate and voter suppression

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Also the site just started 2 months ago..

So it shouldn’t be using very old data.. if they are just routing it to the FEC, the data should be fairly accurate.
edit on 21-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And all without feeling the need to monetize their website with ads..

Said no other internet organization in history.. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I thought the same thing but one of the donors in my city (there are a *lot* btw) has as their most recent May 2019.

link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I'm beginning to think you're a Conservative plant put here to make progressives look worse than they already look. Hard to imagine any normal person being as triggered by Conservative values as you are.

link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

And all without feeling the need to monetize their website with ads..

Said no other internet organization in history.. lol

Meh... I don't expect much from you. You're new and have already shown your ignorance many times over.

Political trolls typically come around when politics get hot then disappear when they get no traction.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

He said him and many others on his street did and none or their donations were listed..

So the return results are probably fake too.. well or partially fake.. I bet they used some kinda open source data like “registered republicans”.. then just totally fabricated the donation side and if they were really trump supporters.

You really don't even research anything at all.

The data is very real....you can put your own parameters in if you like.

This is the public facing database the site is referencing.

www.fec.gov...
edit on 10/21/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You are just making guesses and throwing out your opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

No..

The OP obviously bought it as a real thing, not a satire or propaganda piece..

Which should be obviously was to anyone who is SmRt enough to operate an iPhone..

so this is satire. can you point out where that is said? I mean, its ignorant, it's stupid, and it's geared towards division, but then that's kind of the Democratic mantra these days, so it's kind of hard to tell. Or is the entire democratic platform a joke?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Ya know..
It would be kind of telling if it's the liberals who are trying to convince people that the results being given iare inaccurate while the conservatives are saying its not..
Start searching for people you know wouldn't be donating.. if you find some, then the validity of the whole site is put into question which just might deter some wacko from acting on the information given..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Ya know..
It would be kind of telling if it's the liberals who are trying to convince people that the results being given iare inaccurate while the conservatives are saying its not..
Start searching for people you know wouldn't be donating.. if you find some, then the validity of the whole site is put into question which just might deter some wacko from acting on the information given..

The data looks accurate from folks I know. Plus I looked at the source code for the page and it links to FEC.

I wont further Dox anyone, but searching twitter, the site was first promoted by a conservative that runs a web business.
Doesn't mean it was him, but it was first mention on twitter and it took off from there in conservative circles being "outraged".

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Satire/fake meant to propagandize republicans... same difference..

Whether it was intended as a joke or propaganda is not relevant..

It is fake, obviously so ,

It is only the democrat manta in rightwing world.. that is how I instantly knew it was fake.. it is a conservative POV of what liberals want, not a liberal POV of what liberals want or How they view themselves..

It would be like a conservative organization doxing everyone on food stamps in the country with the headline “see who is a Useless parasite!”

That way too perfectly plays into the liberal narrative about republicans for a real legitimate organization to publish.. they would be sued to oblivion and every mainstream republican would run from them..

That might not be a great example since I think republicans have done things to publicly name and shame welfare recipients..

But any conservative organization would be stupid to do so..

Maybe a better example would be doxing everyone who has had an abortion.. I have never seen a republican propose that..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: LSU2018

I dont think it includes fairly recent donations. The ones I found were very accurate for the folks I know. Some have been very large contributors in the $10k range.

I donated a few months ago but my parents donated back in 2016. But I would probably see theirs if I went back into it.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I am 100% taking LSU’s word for it.. And questioning if specific donations are public record..

The fact it really is linked to the FEC is not proof it is not a fake..

I have noticed you all appear to have stopped pretending it is real..

So is that the case and we are debating side bs that is irrelevant, or are you all still playing suckers..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Can you see if every return goes to the FEC??

I wonder if they are it just posting public info like registered republicans, and adding fake donations amounts..

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The returns being accurate is irrelevant to the base point..

LSU said him not his neighbors are on the list and all/some probably should be..

Way to focus on the Irrelevant as a deflection for getting played.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

Can you see if every return goes to the FEC??

I wonder if they are it just posting public info like registered republicans, and adding fake donations amounts..

I just posted the exact site that you can search for exact donation amounts and names....it even lists the city, state and zip code of the donor. This is exactly where the OP site is pulling from.

You truly are either just a troll or ignorant to the extreme.
edit on 10/21/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No..

The OP obviously bought it as a real thing, not a satire or propaganda piece..

Which should be obviously was to anyone who is SmRt enough to operate an iPhone..

so this is satire. can you point out where that is said? I mean, its ignorant, it's stupid, and it's geared towards division, but then that's kind of the Democratic mantra these days, so it's kind of hard to tell. Or is the entire democratic platform a joke?

Let’s not forget you instantly bought this garbage, while I instantly knew it was fake..

Why did I say it was fake??

Because it is a conservative propaganda POV or what liberals believe, not what liberals actually believe about themselves...Which I stated repeatedly here..

Now reread your post where you say “it sounded like what liberals want to do to me..”

Lol.. that’s exactly what I said.. it is a cartoon conservative view of a liberal, not a liberal view of a liberal.

The fact you cannot trust someone’s arch enemy to accurately portray their motivations is just so 101....

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have no way to test it since do not personally know the amount or if people donated..

I know plenty of trump supporters living in MS, but do not know which donated or how much..

So no way to verify it that way.

Not that the returns are relevant if donations are public record.. it seems crazy to me that would be public.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I just looked it up myself and all donations are public record.. seems crazy to me, but doesn’t make the Op site real...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
You truly are either just a troll or ignorant to the extreme.

Does it even really matter?

His posts are ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join