It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategy to avoid impeachment .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The president should not worry about impeachment much less builld a strategy against it. Keep doing what he's doing.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I know you want to vilify Clinton, but Trumps DOJ just stated she did nothing wrong. She went through hours of Senate testimony with a Republican congress, and no charges. This post smackes of desperation.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable

I know you want to vilify Clinton, but Trumps DOJ just stated she did nothing wrong. She went through hours of Senate testimony with a Republican congress, and no charges. This post smackes of desperation.

Gotta a link there, sport? Just did some searching but my Duck-foo was not enough.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Gotta a link there, sport? Just did some searching but my Duck-foo was not enough.

naah apparently you just need to sign up to ATS and say anything you want without proof pfffffffff

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

edit on 10202019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your link 404's

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I’m going to wait for Huber to have a say on Hillary Clinton and her foundation .

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Good points op, however would have thought an offensive would of been launched say....2 plus years ago!

That said; Pretty sure what we are witnessing is the new norm , as it takes the DOJ and Barr to get anything done!

Butt so far...crickets!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: shooterbrody

I’m pretty flipping posituve that EVERY poll on the planet has a percent chance of failure...

548 said hillary had a 70% chance... that Is not 100% lol..

The arguments conservatives make are just so blatantly ridiculous..

I mean most toddlers probably know that a 99% chance, still might crap out.

That is 99-100... not 100-100. Obviously

Thanks for expounding on my point.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If the "number were irrelevant" why would you need the poll?
I would bet not many more than 25% back what you claim.

25% doesn't get to decide for the rest of us imo.

You are right about the need for exposure.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

OK the poll numbers were arbitrary as a matter of fact I’m beginning to regret even giving them . I just chose a number that was close to the current average seen by the general public .

I know polls can’t be trusted.

I’ve known that since the 1980s .

But I digress .

Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania by around 83,000 votes .

Throw in Florida at around 110,000 . That’s a total of a little under 200,000 votes for 78 electoral votes .

120 million people voted in 2016. 10% of that is 1.2 million potential votes. Even 5% of perspective voters teetering either way on Trump could indeed decide for the rest of us .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

OK the poll numbers were arbitrary as a matter of fact I’m beginning to regret even giving a number. I just chose a number that was close to the current average seen by the general public .

I know polls can’t be trusted.

I’ve known that since the 1980s .

But I digress .

Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania by around 83,000 votes .

Throw in Florida at around 110,000 . That’s a total of a little under 200,000 votes for 78 electoral votes .

120 million people voted in 2016. 10% of that is 1.2 million potential votes. Even 5% of perspective voters teetering either way on Trump could indeed decide for the rest of us .

edit on 21-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If the public really wanted impeachment the house would have taken a floor vote.
They know the support is not there.

If they dont have actual evidence of a REAL crime they commit political suicide.

All this is so far is the most extreme smear campaign against a sitting potus in history.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

If the public really wanted impeachment the house would have taken a floor vote.
They know the support is not there.

Agreed .

I hate having a but.

But

The reason Pelosi hasn’t called for a vote is that they want to convince the public that trump is guilty . They control the witnesses, subpoenas , testimony and leaks to a cooperative main stream media . It’s sad to say but most of America is gullible .

Look at what they’ve done with Mulvaney’s testimony. Not to mention constantly referring to Joe Biden‘s actions as a “debunked conspiracy theory” . The Democrats won’t do a floor vote because they will lose the leverage that they’re trying to influence all Americans with .

If they dont have actual evidence of a REAL crime they commit political suicide.

They haven’t lost much credibility over Russia, emoluments, or obstruction of justice .

So why stop now ?

All this is so far is the most extreme smear campaign against a sitting potus in history.

Yup

It’s been going on for 1,444,325 minutes and counting .

edit on 21-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The Democrats dirty deeds need to be exposed to the public loudly. All the way back to the Clinton administration.

So you're saying the best strategy would be not"prove my innocence" but rather.... "but Clinton" strategy...?

The "lets not do anything illegal" strategy would have been a good one. I know, whether he has or not is debatable, but in the midst of an impeachment grant myself a federal contract probably was not the smartest move.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
I'm assuming so or the House would have had a vote on impeachment already.

How can there be a vote on impeachment when formal articles or an inquiry has not occurred? That is the Constitutional process, not some show vote to take everyone's temperature before beginning the process.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

You didn’t read the source did you ?

He explained what many of us knew .

Impeachment isn’t a criminal process it’s more of a court of public opinion . Using the platform is the best opportunity to expose the Democrats hypocrisy. It’s been tried in the past but never took hold. Now the whole world is looking at trumps impeachment. Which makes it the best opportunity we’ve ever had .

If public opinion turns in trumps favor. The Democrats are going to start worrying about getting reelected and will forget about this sham .

I’m sticking to strategy.

I don’t want to get involved in a trump did this Trump did that discussion that’s been gone over countless times .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is the Constitutional process, not some show vote to take everyone's temperature before beginning the process.

so uh the people who ran the nixon and clinton events would argue differently
but hey what is precedent to an event that only has the potential to effect everyone on the planet?
bamn right?

ps
harry reid would warn those in the house that what they do today will be revisited in kind
gorsuch and kavanaugh send their regards

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Just because someone else had a show vote doesn't make it part of the required process.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
just because somebody else used the nuclear option doesnt mean the current crop will , right?

welcome to endless "impeachment" inquires based solely on the mood of the speaker?
all it takes now is a presser to say the potus is under investigation?

guess the dems had better hold the house.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join