It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another recently re-released Aussie UFO sighting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Link to article

It seems there has been far more UFO activity down under than I first believed!

This case is interesting as it involves two UFO seemingly locked in ‘battle’ for a period of time and physical evidence (of sorts).

The article points to the recent interviews with Cmd. Fravor as the reason for renewed interest in UFOs and I have to admit, his story has made me re-consider my own sighting from years ago.

Anyway, keen to hear your thoughts on this one! Just a couple of kids with overly active imaginations? Or could this be proof that UFOs are here AND there is multiple factions fighting each other!?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ezekiel

Plenty of very strange Aussie reports out there mate - second post here ¤ontains some relevant ATS threads and there there's Isaac's contribution below.

Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested"

Oz X-Files - The second batch

Oz X-Files : Third batch (searchable PDF download)
edit on 20-10-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks mate! I did try to search for this one but totally missed the catalogue thread

Serves me right for posting from mobile!

Going to delve into the thread you linked now. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

No worries mate - always liked this one from Lowneck:

Gosford NSW multiple witness UFO sightings Dec 30/31 1995

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Wow this is incredible! Seem Australia has had a few mass witnessed events! Between this and Westall we have two of the best I’ve ever come across! Only the Phoenix Lights comes close in terms of number of witnesses.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Don’t forget about the Hudson valley Wave of the 80’s

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yes lots out there mate - most of the links have now been removed but also quite a number of bizarre USO cases from down under found on SkyFloating's thread.

This one's from February, 1942 over the Bass Strait (where Valentich disappeared).

UFO-USO with "Fins" paces Aircraft then Dives into Ocean - Bass Strait, Australia

RAF Supermarine Spitfire

In mid-February 1942–five years before Roswell–Lt. William Brennan of the Royal Australian Air Force was on patrol over the Bass Strait south of Melbourne, Australia, on the lookout for Japanese submarines or long-range German U-boats. Fishermen in the area had reported mysterious lights bobbing on the sea at night, and after the Japanese attack on Darwin on February 19, the Allied High Command was urging the strictest vigilance.

The air patrol was flying a few miles east of the Tasman Peninsula about 5:50 P.M. on a sunny evening when a strange aircraft of a glistening bronze color suddenly emerged from a cloud bank near them. The object was about 150 feet long and approximately 50 feet in diameter. Lt. Brennan saw that the peculiar craft had a dome or cupola on its upper surface and he thought that he might have seen someone inside wearing a helmet.

The unidentified aerial craft flew parallel to the RAAF patrol for several minutes, then it abruptly turned away and dived straight down into the Pacific. Lt. Brennan emphasized that the USO made a dive, not a crash, into the ocean; and he added that before the craft left them, he noticed what appeared to be four finlike appendages on its underside.

USO Research

top topics

join