It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupt Ukrainian Oligarch's Fleeing Ukraine?

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Seems like this is a pretty big happening. Some big wigs that were in the prior ukrainian presidents orbit are fleeing ukraine out of fear of criminal charges headed their way. If you read my posts about tying it all together, ukraine and the russian collusion hoax, you know a few of these names.

Poroshenko was the president before zelinsky. Lutsenko/lushenko is the current prosecutor general (like our AG).

Seems a bunch of poroshenko pals were robbing the treasury blind. This is the guy obama and hillary worked to re-elect in ukraine??? lol even if these aren't directly related to the corruption of our wonderful democrat stars here in the US, it lets you understand the company they keep and the people they endorse.

Link to translated article:

One official was slammed to the ground and arrested in dramatic fashion:

Today, the closest friend of Poroshenko, Oleg Svinarchuk tried to leave the territory of Ukraine, but he was detained with his face on the floor.

Others have successfully fled to the UK. Trials are beginning soon. Seems zelensky is cleaning up the corruption in the ukraine.

The airports of Kiev and big cities of Ukraine are blocked for officials. All suspects are under surveillance by special services.

It'll be interesting to see if this is just the beginning for these corrupt actors and just how far their tentacles reach.
edit on 20-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Interesting take on one possible scenario.

I have no doubt that many in the Obama administration had their hands in the Ukrainian cookie jar.

What I'm not convined of is whether the new government is any less corrupt than the previous. They may be, in typical Russian fashion, just eliminating their political foes by any means necessary.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

While that's certainly possible, zelinsky is like trump in the fact that he's from outside ukrainian politics. He's basically a tv star from there that's been saying how ridiculous the corruption is in their government. When he ran the media said it was just a joke, he was just wanting publicity, etc. Much the same as trump...

I won't pretend to know for certain what is happening, but things are different than they have been at the top for ukraine, at least in some respects and that makes me hopeful for them.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
They're all fleeing to London. Hmmmm, wonder why?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The swamp is being drained at long last

All we need now is for mass arrests in AMERICA

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
The swamp is being drained at long last

All we need now is for mass arrests in AMERICA

I do not want mass arrests in the US. I want each case rolled out with enough solid evidence that each politician, left or right, is seen as corrupt, not a political hit jo.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Seems a bunch of poroshenko pals were robbing the treasury blind. This is the guy obama and hillary worked to re-elect in ukraine???

You may want to get your story straight. Poroshenko was elected in 2014 after the previous president, Yanukovych, was impeached. The next time Yanukovych was up for reelection was this year. And even then, Poroshenko was not backed by the US in the 2014 election. If I remember correctly, we wanted Tymoshenko to win.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, Trump opening a can of worm investigation by asking the Ukranian leader has led to a big finding of fraud in their country. Sometimes someone mentioning there may be something wrong can lead to finding many things wrong.

The leader of Ukraine has benefitted his people by opening a can of worms thanks to Trump.

I doubt if they will actually tie anything to Biden's son, he was there during a very corrupt time, corruption started well before he started to work there. What Biden did by asking to have the prosecuter fired was no different than what Trump did, our country is constantly interfering in the business of other nations. Withholding aid is a common way of getting countries to do things. I think that the investigation into Biden should continue, it will either clear him or it will show he did something wrong. Either way, he will not be charged for his actions because many high officials have done things like that. It would be opening a can of worms that could implicate many past politicians in this country.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be cool if this simultaneously happened in every country all over the world?

Ahh... Good olde Bastille Day

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

No point in having a Army and associated forces and not using it , Do it Roman style and turn up midnight everywhere or take a leaf out of the Saudi MBS book hanging by the feet in some swanky hotel and paying very dear for it

ONE CAN ONLY DREAM

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The Democrats seem to be milking the chaos in Ukraine for every penny they had. In turn they corrupted the entire government.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What Biden did by asking to have the prosecuter fired was no different than what Trump did...

Incorrect. What biden did is cover up his and his sons corruption, what trump did is uncover their corruption. BIG difference. If we are really to the point that americans can't tell the difference, this country is lost.

top topics

join