It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Why?? You seem to think antifa represents all liberals?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: shooterbrody

seems some are confused as to how to conduct ones self in public

Yes, the horror of bad manners!

I prefer bad manners at dinner to running over crowds with cars or spraying them chemical weapons etc., but everyone has their trigger I suppose.

I think you’re being obtuse and ignorant if you seriously think the a-hole in the car represents the right in general. He doesn’t.

And yet some random woman in a restaurant no one has ever met represents "the left"???

No bias effen with your cognition or anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Why?? You seem to think antifa represents all liberals?

UMMMM No I don't. I wasn't even putting them in the equation nor do I really recognize them as being a true liberal.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I prefer bad manners at dinner to running over crowds with cars or spraying them chemical weapons etc., but everyone has their trigger I suppose.

I think you’re being obtuse and ignorant if you seriously think the a-hole in the car represents the right in general. He doesn’t.

And yet some random woman in a restaurant no one has ever met represents "the left"???

No bias effete with your cognition or anything.

No, it's not just her, she's just an example of thousands of nut jobs from the left pulling stunts like they did. There are endless examples of unhinged lefty's on youtube and in the news. If you're to ignorant and obtuse to see and acknowledge it (which apparently you are) then we really have nothing more to converse about. I'd do better talking to the wall next to me and you can move on to post another one of your condescending agenda driven post you enjoy so much.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And that one crazy driver has alot of other trump supporters of like mind.
They were taped after that crapshow celebrating the great success they had. They viewed Heather's death as just collateral damage in the war that I guess they just forgot to tell the rest of us about. They named their great event "unite the right".. for crying out loud!
Am I saying that they represent all conservatives or trump supporters no, but it does represent a significant number of them.

And, sometimes an amazing thin happens as we grow old. I know my mom went through it. It's like they realize that they've been holding their tongue all their life and now that they are old, retired, and approaching the grave.. they dont give a darn, they are gonna tell ya what they think! And we younger ones have to swallow our tongues, smile respectfully at them, give them a yes sir/ma'am and slither away hoping they lost the ability to read our minds.
Because, one day it might be you who is the elder frustrated that the younger generations dont just dont see the wisdom of your words.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

" We dont needlessly lock the mentally I'll in mental institutions anymore and we should never go back to doing so "

Really ? Who is going to be Responsible for Her when her Madness turns Violent and Possibly Harm Someone ? A Bomb Ready to go off , i can see it in her eyes ............

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Didnt trump have some really kind words recently for the republican representative that body slammed the reporter?
That was a bomb ready to go off, with behavior that proves it! Dont need to look into his eyes!!
Get real!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

No bias effete with your cognition or anything.

If you're to ignorant and obtuse to see and acknowledge it (which apparently you are) then we really have nothing more to converse about.

LOL

After this weekend, right-wing terrorists have killed more people on U.S. soil than jihadis have since 9/11.
slate.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Leftists are far more rude, publicly aggressive and foul mouthed in general than conservatives. They’re usually the first to resort to ad hominem attacks in comment sections. I’ve seen this behavior over and over. Their self-righteousness and anger are big turn offs for me, and I suspect a lot of swing voters.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join