It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Maybe, every group has had their moment of lowness over the last 5-6 decades.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wow a whole 24 seconds of harrasment, how did the poor man cope, the man who put himself forward as a politician, knowing the pros and cons of his job, he would expect that he can be challenged its par for the course, thankfully he did not suffer for more than a half a minute, phew

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Ya, as far as I know, ain't no leftist rammed their car into a crowd of people...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: vonclod
Ya, or it was just as it appears! there are f#cking idiots on all sides.

It probably is as it appears in this case, but I will say this.. Trump supporters have been poked , prodded and pushed to the limits by these “protesters” at Trumps rallies. Don’t you think it’s natural they would fight back at some point ?

Sure.. there are badasses on both sides, but the left has proven over and over again that they are more violent and prone to instigating violence. They have paid thugs like Antifa leading the way.

No ... the left and right certainly aren’t equal in the ‘violence’ department.

Nope it’s not even close. I could show hundreds of examples of the left being violent or inciting violence to every one time a republican did same. They go off on people and then act bewildered and shocked when someone pushes back. They’ll start pointing fingers, yet, they’re the ones inciting it in the first place I’ve mentioned the following to the lefty’s here a few times “ stop poking the eff’n bear” they don’t get it and I’m tired of trying to explain in to them. Ignorance is bliss to the left and that’s why I’m done with the hypocrites. Let them bask in their own stupidity here out. I no longer give a # about them.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Nope.

Both sides have their idiots, it is America after all, but the right runs people over with cars, beats people with pipes, shoots into crowds etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Ya, as far as I know, ain't no leftist rammed their car into a crowd of people...

As far as I know no right wingers have thrown cement drinks or doused a poor vet with water and abuse.

Give it time sweetie, the left will become even more unhinged when Trump takes 2020.. unless of course it is stolen from him through fraudulent means.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

but then neither was driving a car through a group of people in Charlottesville and theres still some trying to justify that loons action.

I lived in Charlottesville then and I was there on the downtown mall when it happened.

That was awful. But the worst part was that all the idiocy perpetrated on both sides was done by people that DID NOT LIVE THERE like I and many others I was with.

And I blame Antifa - totally.

Who the hell do they think they are demanding that a beautiful bronze statue of a man that is huge in US Civil War history - the venerable Robert E. Lee - had to be town down.

I'm not a confederate rebel - I was a relocated NY'er, but even I got pissed off at the chutzpah on these asshats.

As a matter of fact, most people there protesting were exactly like me. And none of us were happy to see the Nazi's or Antifa there.

I'll never forget that day. It was a beautiful sunny day too....just like 9/11 was.

It seems tragedies like to strike when people are enjoying themselves, n'est pas?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That was tragic no doubt. Funny thing is, when the left gets called out on their countless Incidents of violence they always revert back to, but, but, but that one guy in the car and the crowd and blah, blah, blah. These things unfortunately happen when people feel they’re pushed over a threshold, they act on it and it’s never pretty. I’m not justifying that cowards actions,but once again, stop poking the eff’n bear and maybe some of this will stop.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

And I keep asking... what did it matter to all those outsiders what the city decided to do in their park?
It's not like most of them would travel all the way from California or canada to visit the park and its statues.
I just blame the outsiders, it was none of their business one way or the other what the city chose to put in their parks.
Mind you own danged communities, give your voice as to how you would like your own parks to be.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I revert back to it because it hit too close to home..
And, in all honesty.. I really think yous kind of make crap up alot, just so yous can poke yourselves.. lol.. I pass about 7 different churches on my 15 minute drive into town along with one private Christian school. Maybe more.. but poke, poke... theres a war on chrisians and thank god trump came around and you can say marry Christmas again!! Like he came up with some decree saying we all have to shout it from the rooftops or something! I dont celebrate Christmas, I dont care what a person says but I certainly ain't gonna be a stooge and gripe over the words they say.. I'm just gonna accept it in the spirit it was given and respond with an appropriate holiday greeting. It's just one of the many made up sticks yous use to poke yourselves with.
There were liberal hunting licenses being sold online long before there was antifa.. by the way.. so, who poked whom first?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Restaurants..

yep
the venue described in the op

res·tau·rant /ˈrest(ə)rənt,ˈrest(ə)ˌränt/ noun
a place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises.

as opposed to what you offered

seems some are confused as to how to conduct ones self in public

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And, maybe later I will link to some of the many, many videos of people not acting appropriately in restaurants with their racist rants... many of whom bring trumps name up...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And, maybe later I will link to some of the many, many videos of people not acting appropriately in restaurants with their racist rants... many of whom bring trumps name up...

wouldn't change the fact that some are confused as to how to conduct ones self in public
in fact it would support such

accosting people in restaurants is unacceptable
if you do not understand that your parents did not complete their job

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I revert back to it because it hit too close to home..
And, in all honesty.. I really think yous kind of make crap up alot, just so yous can poke yourselves.. lol.. I pass about 7 different churches on my 15 minute drive into town along with one private Christian school. Maybe more.. but poke, poke... theres a war on chrisians and thank god trump came around and you can say marry Christmas again!! Like he came up with some decree saying we all have to shout it from the rooftops or something! I dont celebrate Christmas, I dont care what a person says but I certainly ain't gonna be a stooge and gripe over the words they say.. I'm just gonna accept it in the spirit it was given and respond with an appropriate holiday greeting. It's just one of the many made up sticks yous use to poke yourselves with.
There were liberal hunting licenses being sold online long before there was antifa.. by the way.. so, who poked whom first?

Once again another lefty refusing to look in the mirror and assume responsibility for their actions. Maybe someday when the left starts holding their selves accountable for their actions I’ll have a different opinion of it all. But as it stands right now with the dems having to lie and create make-believe narratives for the sole purpose of trying to remove a duly elected president, the party and those that support it are as pathetic as pathetic gets. The dems seem to have no problem ruining someone’s life to further their agenda. I find that rather disgusting on a human level and see them as being morally bankrupt. I’m out.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yeah you do that, put up or shut up.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yes, the horror of bad manners!

I prefer bad manners at dinner to running over crowds with cars or spraying them chemical weapons etc., but everyone has their trigger I suppose.

edit on 21-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

yep
no home training

your comparison is really not one

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I prefer bad manners at dinner to running over crowds with cars or spraying them chemical weapons etc., but everyone has their trigger I suppose.

I think you’re being obtuse and ignorant if you seriously think the a-hole in the car represents the right in general. He doesn’t.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It just shoots Down the idea that it's mainly liberals that are rude and obnoxious..
Think one of my first comments was that there are plenty of those types to go around and they exist in both camps.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just wtf actions should I be holding myself accountable for pray tell??
Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke!!
Talk about being unhinged! My god!!! Ya, there is every possibility that the house will vote to impeach trump..
But it's the senate that would have to vote to remove him from office!!! The senate, ruled over by the grim reaper himself. The danged dems would have to put forward a pretty danged solid and convincing case for that to happen and even then it probably wouldn't because, well....
They dont seem to give a dang how many laws he breaks!!! So, I am going to say that if he is removed from office, there will be nothing illegal about it, no lies or trickery involved. The senate will have been convinced!
So, why dont you grow the eff up!

Oh, and by the way, I cant imagine anything ruining a person's life than to have your kid die in a school shooting and have a bunch of crazy conservatives create some wild conspiracy that it never happened and start harassing you till you move away. So they hunt you down, post your new location , address, and phone number online so they all can just keep on harassing you no matter how many times you move, no matter how many years go by!!
Talk about being morally bankrupt!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join