It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I do believe Paul's neighbor and him really didnt have anything to do with politics but was more of a neighborly disagreement. Hey, we've all had to deal with crazy neighbors every now and then, or at least most of us have. Personally, I've never found any reason to get violent with the loons.. although, the latest loon ive had to deal with lives In another state by what i hear, and i still find myself looking over my shoulder for her. That wasn't political either, the lady just turned out to be stark raving mad when she wasn't on her meds. As far as the congressman's shooting, ya, that wasn't good... but then neither was driving a car through a group of people in Charlottesville and theres still some trying to justify that loons action.
At best all this is is the pot calling the kettle black.. regardless of who the kettle is, or the pot. We wear shiny clean white robes while you guys roll in the pig sty. Poppycock bs!! Both sides have a collection of wackos ready our words, listening to the talking heads on tv and politicians speaking their non-truths, half-truths utter garbage, taking it to heart about to go off the deep end.
It's why I dont play here that much anymore. I'm just feeding the monster.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

originally posted by: mtnshredder
A perfect example of why people are leaving the dem party. Who wants to be associated with people that have a three yr’s old mentality? A bunch of cowardly brainwashed arrogant and hypocritical a-holes who don’t have the balls to look In a mirror. They certainly know how to point and blame anyone but themselves though. Ah eff ‘em, at least their cheap entertainment, just not looking forward to listening to these crybabies piss n moan another five yrs.

Just words, just like the little old lady just said words.. right? That's what most of ATS has become, unkind words, mostly directed at liberals and dems. Do you think we deserve to be portrayed like you have just portrayed us? And yours was mild compared to others. And, oh yes, calls for violence ... like your "kick their butts all the way back to ny"...
Really? You'd assault a little old lady.. because of words?
First, quit acting like the conservatives have squeaky clean white robes! I am giving yous the benefit of doubt when I say yous are just as prone to violence as the left. Or heck. Maybe I am just lying.. and if I were to be honest, I think theres a segment among you that far exceeds those on the left when it comes to violence! After all, the mob that came into Charlottesville dressed for war weren't trying to unite the left...

As far as weather the politicians deserve to be harassed because they are politicians? Let's make something perfectly clear...
No one deserves to be harassed, or assaulted, or mowed down by insane drivers, or punched out or whatever it was for just walking through the gates at a rodeo, or getting their arse kicked for going off on you and saying mean things. Journalists dont deserve to be body slammed for asking a question, or be jeered at in trump rallies. Parents of dead kids shouldn't have to just keep relocating because they keep getting doxxed and then harassed.
And, I do believe it was a left leaning group who came up with the slogan " Make American Kind Again."
Maybe america should try it out for a month or so?

Then let me make myself perfectly clear to you also, I’m done with the lefts BS and have zero tolerance for their childish antics anymore. Sad it’s come to that but they’re hypocrites of the worst kind and spending tax dollars on endless witch hunts and I’m just fed up with them and the people that support them. They need to grow the eff up and try doing something worthwhile for the American people besides what they’re doing, which is absolutely NOTHING.
edit on 20-10-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That Women is Mentally Ill . She should be committed to a Mental Institution . A Threat to the Public .

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lol... ya right..

The loon that has me looking over my shoulder has several assault charges under her belt and has been recorded verbally threatening me . And I dont want her locked up in a mental institution. All she needed was just a little help, a caseworker to visit her a couple times a week, make sure she had what she needed, give her a ride to her doctors apts, stores, and such.. just a little help.. wouldn't have cost much, most certainly not as much as institutionalization. But, after the last arrest, they released her from jail, no place to go, no home, no offers of help.
Not with my money, am I right,??

If the little old lady on the video needs to be institutionalized for what amounts to maybe a 2 minute outburst on a congressman, then what should I deduce about some on these boards, who so often are sounding rather violent themselves? Who seem to be almost itching for that civil war they are imagining in their heads to start? Some of whom probably have a small armory of weapons stashed in their homes?

We dont needlessly lock the mentally I'll in mental institutions anymore and we should never go back to doing so... but if we did.. theres a few on these boards that seem to have made themselves prime candidates for a forced vacation in one!

I mean, go through and just read through the verbal onslaughts ATS members throw at each other day after day, week after week and compare it to the few minutes if interaction this lady had with paul! Can you honestly say she is worse?

Maybe yous should start thinking about cleaning out the cesspool that ATS has become more than worrying about the dirt that is outside of your control.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

And, I have gotten rather intolerant to being insulted, portrayed as things I am not, having my words twisted to make it sound like something I have not said, and yes sometimes feeling somewhat threatened everytime I try to take part in a discussion here. The lies (from both sides) have gotten so thick you could spend the rest of your life debunking them and still not be able to see clearly enough to have a glimpse of the truth. And, now, we all settled in to our own set of lies, very much divided, living in our own fake realities and quite frankly, it's like we are talking to each other in different languages! And that problem has its source at the top of the two political parties and their decades upon decades of lies!
So, according to you, we all should be oh so outraged about a little old lady's few minutes of outrage directed at one of these politicians and just confess that we are deranged, violent, sobs... after your party's top echelon of political hacks just attended a conference that
was playing a video of a mime that had the portrayal of Rambo trump going into the "church of fake news" and gunning down, stabbing, and I do believe possibly beheading top figures in news media, democratic presidential candidates, and other prominent dem figures. A video that was so graphic and violent that most news outlets wouldn't show it!
Who's the danged hypocrits here thinking their crap dont stink to high heaven?
You talk about the endless investigations but we had a republican controlled Congress for some time not that long ago and there were endless investigations... bengazi, Hillary's emails, planned parenthood, and on and on.. and what is barring up to now? Oh ya... those endless investigations, flying around the world, with Rudy and buddies. Coercing other nations to play along...
You say the house isnt doing anything when good old mitch is in the senate bragging about being the grim reaper, not letting anything passed by the house onto the floor to be voted on.. I mean, how else could yous all complain that the house ain't doing anything but investigating, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post.
edit on 21-10-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
people have become used to having these long emotional temper tantrums in the online world and have learned when faced with adversity to behave the same way in real life. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: xuenchen

What "instigation of violence"?

This.

Guy In MAGA Hat Allegedly Unloads Bear Spray Into Crowd Of Anti-Trump Protesters
www.huffpost.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
that is terrible

the op was in a restaurant wasn't it?
not really any kind of comparison
not surprising tho

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Nice avatar you got there.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
rand paul is such a snowflake

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

was that before or after the crowd spit on him?? ya know like the ones in Minniapolis last week..

lets show that video, or does that not fit your narrative??

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
that is terrible

not surprising tho

Restaurants..

Any Dem or Repub can go ahead and talk to their political representatives if the politician is interested.

If the Pol isn't interested then he/she needs to complain to the Restaurant Manager that he/she is being disturbed.

They can always ask whoever is disturbing the customers to leave or call the cops and have a customer removed if they refuse etc.

It isn't really a political debate, it is a legal and customer service one.

People shout at each-other in restaurants every day, just because the topic is politics doesn't make it special.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Nice avatar you got there.

I’m not a republican Einstein.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
that is terrible

not surprising tho

Restaurants..

Any Dem or Repub can go ahead and talk to their political representatives if the politician is interested.

If the Pol isn't interested then he/she needs to complain to the Restaurant Manager that he/she is being disturbed.

They can always ask whoever is disturbing the customers to leave or call the cops and have a customer removed if they refuse etc.

It isn't really a political debate, it is a legal and customer service one.

People shout at each-other in restaurants every day, just because the topic is politics doesn't make it special.

You’ve completely missed the point.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

was that before or after the crowd spit on him?? ya know like the ones in Minniapolis last week..

Was he spit on? There are a ton of videos of the event. The MAGA hat guy even sprays the protester on the ground that his buddy attacked, has pinned and is pummeling.

But some woman using the word "bullsh87" in a restaurant is a tragedy?

BTW: The MAGA guy arrested was on parole for weapons charges and had prior convictions. MAGA!!

edit on 21-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Was he spit on? There are a ton of videos of the event. The MAGA hat guy even sprays the protester on the ground that his buddy attacked, has pinned and is pummeling.

But some woman using the word "bullsh87" in a restaurant is a tragedy?

BTW: The MAGA guy arrested was on parole for weapons charges and had prior convictions. MAGA!!

At this point, with what I’ve read about the sneaky ways of Antifa, it wouldn’t surprise me that the maga wearing hat guy was actually Antifa looking to stir up trouble.

Nowadays it’s believe half of what you see, and even less of what you hear.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Ya, or it was just as it appears! there are f#cking idiots on all sides.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Sheye
Ya, or it was just as it appears! there are f#cking idiots on all sides.

It probably is as it appears in this case, but I will say this.. Trump supporters have been poked , prodded and pushed to the limits by these “protesters” at Trumps rallies. Don’t you think it’s natural they would fight back at some point ?

Sure.. there are badasses on both sides, but the left has proven over and over again that they are more violent and prone to instigating violence. They have paid thugs like Antifa leading the way.

No ... the left and right certainly aren’t equal in the ‘violence’ department.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here's the first known Trump Rally to be busted wide open by rabid Democrats ....

..cancelled after wild mob violence erupted out of control.

RAW VIDEO: Violence erupts at Donald Trump rally in Chicago

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join