It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Me thinks it's you who needs to break free.
a reply to: dawnstar

He is just angry because you have the gall to come into any of the daily anti-den threads and reply with anything other than ra ra go team...or all democrats are traitors....

Any response outside of those will get ridiculed...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

It's sad what ATS has become..

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I know.. Trump enriches himself with tax payer dollars and most everybody here is fine with it, But a woman yells and Rand Paul and they are all up in arms LOL...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

But, they probably were fine with a mob chasing Warren through the airport..

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A perfect example of why people are leaving the dem party. Who wants to be associated with people that have a three yr’s old mentality? A bunch of cowardly brainwashed arrogant and hypocritical a-holes who don’t have the balls to look In a mirror. They certainly know how to point and blame anyone but themselves though. Ah eff ‘em, at least their cheap entertainment, just not looking forward to listening to these crybabies piss n moan another five yrs.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I forgot about the entertaing value your posts have here.
edit on 20-10-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Please explain how Trump enriches himself with taxpayer dollars?

Hey,I played a few levels of Candy Crush,came back and I'm still
waiting for your answer.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: xuenchen

There is plenty of unhinged people to go around...
Yous have your share of them also.

yep
nice retort

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

This post will probably get me into trouble but I'm getting to
the point of not caring anymore.
I am trying to decide who is crazier,you or Silly? I am leaning
towards you and am considering not reading your posts anymore.

Oh....silly, hands down or I guess it could be two of the same, IDK.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I know.. Trump enriches himself with tax payer dollars and most everybody here is fine with it, But a woman yells and Rand Paul and they are all up in arms LOL...

We've come to accept that politicians will exploit their positions. They either enrich themselves through corruption while they are in office, or they charge 1k per year for speaking your and endorsements after it (or maybe even both). But the people doing the abuse now, they're out peers, they are too close to us for comfort.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Oh, but I am trying so hard to get that top spot! Dang you silly!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Theres a you tube video where this guy buys an abandoned storage unit and supposedly finds trumps id in it.
Dont know if it's TRUE or not but the video is there.
Would be rather funny if people started making up boxes with just a couple balls in them with a republican congressman's name written on them and just walk up to one of the congressmen with their box while they are eating, or walking the halls of congress or whatever and tell them about this storage unit, that it was filled with these little boxes and the buyer thought that they should be returned to the congressmen so they could start doing their job again. And, then just hand them the box and walk away.

OMG! I was thinking the exact same thing...

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Yo,I have had a mug of tea,played 2 different video games and I'm still waiting
for your answer to my question.Explain how Trump enriches himself with taxpayer
money?
I am going to take a nap and will check back to see if you have answered my question.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Oh, but I am trying so hard to get that top spot! Dang you silly!

Oh, stop it, it’s not a good look for you. Seriously, you don’t have go through with this, you have other options.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You know what gets me?
Crazy liberal refused to supply heating oil to trump supporters and crazy conservative tow truck driver left a disabled women broken down on the side of the road because he saw her sanders bumper sticker on her car. Neither got the amount of outrage as poor Sarah sanders being refused service in a restaurant. The crazy liberals and conservatives arent just yelling at each other, they're doing bodily damage to each other.. but its poor rand Paul being yelled at by an elderly women that is worthy of outrage.
Considering that it's the poliwogs in washington that if feeding this mania, I have to ask..
What makes people feel that they should be immune to the harassment and insanity?
I'm not saying people should go out of their way to harass them, just wondering why people seem to feel it's more offensive than when its us peons getting the brunt of it.
edit on 20-10-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I am up from my nap now and I see my question has not
been answered yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I hear ya but unprovoked harassment isn’t right no matter how you slice it. I also consider Rand Paul a person that’s been more open to bipartisan resolutions than most on the right. He certainly didn’t deserve to be treated the way that loser POS was treating him and for why? Because he doesn’t think the way she does? Do you think that should be acceptable behavior for the sole fact he’s a politician?

I’m sick of hearing people like Waters calling for violence against the right, it’s BS and the results are exactly what we’re seeing in that vid. Personally, I would have had no problem kicking both their asses back to NY if that was me sitting there minding my own business eating dinner and some psycho bitch and her husband felt entitled to get in my face yelling and flipping me off. Two can play that game ya know.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Hey, I'm not the one on the message boards complaining about little old ladies yelling at your DC heros.

Me thinks it's you who needs to break free.

LOL, where did I do that? Rand Paul is a big boy, he can take care of himself. And unhinged lefties isn't a rare find these days, they exist everywhere, even ........here.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You know what gets me?
Crazy liberal refused to supply heating oil to trump supporters and crazy conservative tow truck driver left a disabled women broken down on the side of the road because he saw her sanders bumper sticker on her car. Neither got the amount of outrage as poor Sarah sanders being refused service in a restaurant. The crazy liberals and conservatives arent just yelling at each other, they're doing bodily damage to each other.. but its poor rand Paul being yelled at by an elderly women that is worthy of outrage.
Considering that it's the poliwogs in washington that if feeding this mania, I have to ask..
What makes people feel that they should be immune to the harassment and insanity?
I'm not saying people should go out of their way to harass them, just wondering why people seem to feel it's more offensive than when its us peons getting the brunt of it.

Yea, I guess rather than call them both wrong, it's best to stand way up on your soap box and claim your is less wrong. here, I'll try that. They guy with the tow truck didn't scream at anyone, or even speak to them, he just ignored them. he was stupid for doing that, even lefties with little to no working brain cells have the same color money, so to not take it, is dumb. And remember the crazy liberal asshole who tackled Rand Paul in his yard and broke a few ribs? Or the douche bag who shot Steve Scaleze? See, this idiocy can go on all flucking day.

an option exists to grow up and not let your political opinion be something that drives your emotions, rather than common sense. What if that was something your team tried?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
A perfect example of why people are leaving the dem party. Who wants to be associated with people that have a three yr’s old mentality? A bunch of cowardly brainwashed arrogant and hypocritical a-holes who don’t have the balls to look In a mirror. They certainly know how to point and blame anyone but themselves though. Ah eff ‘em, at least their cheap entertainment, just not looking forward to listening to these crybabies piss n moan another five yrs.

Just words, just like the little old lady just said words.. right? That's what most of ATS has become, unkind words, mostly directed at liberals and dems. Do you think we deserve to be portrayed like you have just portrayed us? And yours was mild compared to others. And, oh yes, calls for violence ... like your "kick their butts all the way back to ny"...
Really? You'd assault a little old lady.. because of words?
First, quit acting like the conservatives have squeaky clean white robes! I am giving yous the benefit of doubt when I say yous are just as prone to violence as the left. Or heck. Maybe I am just lying.. and if I were to be honest, I think theres a segment among you that far exceeds those on the left when it comes to violence! After all, the mob that came into Charlottesville dressed for war weren't trying to unite the left...

As far as weather the politicians deserve to be harassed because they are politicians? Let's make something perfectly clear...
No one deserves to be harassed, or assaulted, or mowed down by insane drivers, or punched out or whatever it was for just walking through the gates at a rodeo, or getting their arse kicked for going off on you and saying mean things. Journalists dont deserve to be body slammed for asking a question, or be jeered at in trump rallies. Parents of dead kids shouldn't have to just keep relocating because they keep getting doxxed and then harassed.
And, I do believe it was a left leaning group who came up with the slogan " Make American Kind Again."
Maybe america should try it out for a month or so?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join