It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rand Paul harassed by NY couple while eating lunch in California

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: xuenchen

There is plenty of unhinged people to go around...
Yous have your share of them also.

Did a search on youtube for unhinged conservatives.... guess what no hits. Lots of unhinged lefties though.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
why does it seem that democrat women have a problem with anger?

You’re gonna hear me ROAR...

lLyrics

You're gonna hear me roar Now I'm floating like a butterfly Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes I went from zero, to my own hero

It’s all part of the Program.
edit on 19-10-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

And just what was that video that was recently played at the republican gathering at one of trumps properties?

The one where ANTIFA Democrats were spitting and hitting people ? 🎯

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I live in New York and I'm ashamed of people like that.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alonzo730

I live in California I share you pain we have them here in full force acting like this state is something to be proud of! They go to other states and look down their noses at people from anywhere else.
edit on 19-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is why they will be destroyed again at the ballot box next year.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

And just what was that video that was recently played at the republican gathering at one of trumps properties?

I don't know.

What was the video?

That's a serious question, btw.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

originally posted by: alonzo730

I live in California I share you pain we have them here in full force acting like this state is something to be proud of! They go to other states and look down their noses at people from anywhere else.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, then got the hell out.

It's a shame too. It's such a beautiful state and there are some terrific people there too. Mostly in the central valley and the northern 'burbs of LA.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I see two problems that caused this situation.

1) Why is anyone from NY in Cali? Makes little sense outside of a vacation or visiting relatives.
2) Why would Rand Paul be in Cali for any reason outside a presidential run?

Easy fix, there is no reason for anyone to be in California other then mental conditions keeping them from leaving there.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

threw him onto the floor and gave him a concussion or anything.

Substitute floor with front yard and concussion with broken ribs . That’s just a normal day for Rand Paul mowing his grass . Because of the media fed liberal insanity .

I use to play this clip and laugh.

I’m not laughing anymore .

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

There is plenty of unhinged people to go around...
Yous have your share of them also.

But they keep themselves indoors, mostly posting on the internet on obscure platforms, and rarely go out into the public to scream, harass, harangue, and interfere with people just going about their daily, public, lives.

And they tend to not get confused, you know, like calling jewish or black people nazis...

Or thinking that wearing a polo shirt is self identifying as a member of some white supremacist organisation.

or.. well, you get the gist.. it's kinda the leftist gig.

edit on 20-10-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yeah..... You go ahead and try to walk into a federal building where these people's offices are, w an unmarked box and approach a congressman......

.... Let us all know how that works out......

Infact video it......

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No, the one where trump was portrayed going Rambo on mainstream news people and politicians.
Or, how about the crazy tow truck driver that was hired to drive to a neighboring state to help the disabled lady after she had an accident but then decided that "god" told him not to help her because of a bumper sticker on her car and left her stranded on the side of the highway.
Or the crazy guy at the rodio that was so offended by the poor kid that just walked through the gate because he didnt take his hat off for the national anthem that he knocked the kid out, left him seizing on the ground with a concussion.
Or, the crazy guy in the white polo shirt that thought it would be cool to run his car through a group of people injuring a bunch and killing one in charlottesville. No, not everyone who wears a white polo shirt is a nazi, but it he is marching down the street with a bunch of other carrying tiki torches and shouting "Jews will not replace us"... theres a pretty good chance that he is!!
What about that unhinged guy with all the pro trump stickers on his van that sent out all those pipe bombs.
Or those that go around shouting at american born people that they should go back to their country? Too stupid to know that native americans were here first or that puerto Rico's is part of the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Answer to your first question....
They wanted to see the stars and were too stupid to realize that the most beautiful stars are in the central NY sky and all they had to do was look up once in awhile.

And, I dont know why Paul was there. Maybe he was hoping the earth would open up and swallow him so he could escape the DC insanity...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Would make an entertaining news story...
Security detains little old disabled lady and blows up congressman's balls....
Those yummy little coconut covered cream filled snowballs.. in an unopened, factory sealed box..
Here's you balls back, now do your job..

No need to yell and scream at them..
Be kind, and let them eat cake..

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

sister, you are ate up with it. I hope you break free from that monkey soon.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Wow. That's some....strange nomenclature.

There it is, folks. A perfect example of what we're talking about.

The unhinged communist left.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
Ya, the grandma that sends cakes and cookies to the kids.
Dang commie, doesnt she know that if the kids in DC wants the goodies, they need to get to work to earn their money and buy the danged goodies for themselves??

Although I agree, I am kind of strange and wacky at times..

So, whatcha say?
Can we bomb DC with yummy creame filled snowballs or is that just too violent for you tough, "I have my guns and am ready for civil war" folks?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I got as far as "California" and I stopped caring.

dude shouldn't be subjected to harassment, but California?

That's like walking into a Klan meeting dressed in a rainbow unitard and then acting surprised when they give you hassle.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hey, I'm not the one on the message boards complaining about little old ladies yelling at your DC heros.

Me thinks it's you who needs to break free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join