It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can feel it... Can you? How do you deal with what you feel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes. Lifelong sensitive 5th gen. Peace to you...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
That's pretty pretentious. When you start claiming you "feel" more than others and attribute it to enlightenment, you're being divisive. It's a dangerous path to take and has never worked out well. Sooner or later you will be believing you make better decisions than people who don't "feel" as you do. Then you'll be wanting to enforce those decisions on others because they don't know any better. You are dangerous.

Lack of understanding.
Therefore: FEAR !!!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

If we are discussing body awareness sensitivity to vibrations. Lets assume that energetic body states exists and can relax a human body thru heat/cold/vibrations in the nerve system that can cause bliss feelings. If you listen to this video:

Some examples of resonses:

1 You feel nothing
2 You feel some vibrations in toes and finger tips.
3 You feel vibration in some parts of your nerve system and some heat on the back from the spine upwards.
4 You feel strong vibrations in your whole body and very strong energy flow causing extreme orgasmic feelings.
X Example that I have not written in this post.

Only the first one of my examples are totally body insensitive to the nerve system vibrations. And option 4 is probably very annoying to experience for a long time so too much body sensitivity is not a good thing.

Had to stop the vid only 1:40 into it, as my whole body was experiencing wave after wave of shivers.

Even after that: it took about 5-7 minutes, as the shivers subsided.
Had to walk-around a bit.
So overwhelming.
What the heck is that ?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Made a similar thread to this, and it contained an invitation to a thought-exercise, if any are interested:
ATS: Getting it?

It was a challenge, to look beyond our own 'uniqueness', and see the 'uniqueness' in others.

It was meant for the 'depth-challenged': but it didn't really get the desired results... LoL !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join