It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign To Sue CNN For “Substantial Payment” After Project Veritas Undercover Exposé

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I love your "not a true scottsman" fallacies

I do I love it, Not scottish enough so it's Crrraaappp!!!

(yes, 2 lines to destroy you, it's that easy)

You guys are funny ... unhinged but funny.... Kinda like your "chosen one"

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: shooterbrody

so how then is he "unfit"?

If you don't see it now then you never will.

I would submit you simply don't know what you are talking about.
The qualifications are met.
Your opinion is simply not one of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, based off of the few comments I read on this post the truest tragedy here is that Trump's supposed plan took all the attention away from what was important about Project Veritas' efforts.

We're all focused on the stupid parts.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

Well, based off of the few comments I read on this post the truest tragedy here is that Trump's supposed plan took all the attention away from what was important about Project Veritas' efforts.
We're all focused on the stupid parts.

On Monday afternoon, Project Veritas, the discredited rightwing attack organization run by James O’Keefe that specializes in sting operations against liberal groups and the established media, was itself thoroughly exposed. The Washington Post turned the spotlight that O’Keefe had tried to put on the newspaper back on him by disclosing a plot to dupe its reporters into publishing an entirely false story.

The fake account was peddled by a woman named Jaime Phillips who claimed to have had an abortion when she was 15 after sexual encounters with the Republican senatorial candidate in Alabama, Roy Moore. Post reporters did their due diligence, grew suspicious of her narrative, and later watched her walking into the Project Veritas offices in New York.

They also discovered a GoFundMe page under the name of Jaime Phillips in which she said she had accepted a job in New York “to work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceit of the liberal MSM”. When these matters were put to O’Keefe in a filmed encounter, he refused to answer questions about the apparent attempt to plant a fake story on the Post presumably intended to undermine the paper’s earlier exposé of Moore’s alleged molestation of underage girls as young as 14.

On 13 May 2015, a month before Trump launched his presidential campaign, his charitable foundation donated $10,000 to Project Veritas. This week ThinkProgress spotted that the foundation’s tax disclosure form for 2015 records a second payment of the same amount to the conservative group.
www.theguardian.com...

Yeah Project Veritas , if they were left leaning they'd be fake news but as they support Trump ......

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join