It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM is a tool of Lucifer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am throwing this in the Mud-Pit because it will most likely need to be...unfortunately.

Their have been several threads today regarding religion...trending.

I don't care much for "Humans" having to declare their faith in a "God".

It feels like a well orchestrated trap to place us into certain categories.

Going on the belief that Satan currently has the upper hand.

I am going to bring the Liberal Hollywood media into this.

Has anyone cared to notice the correlation between Left MSM talking points, and hate driven TEEVEE?

I like a good Horror film but, The indicators are obvious and worrisome. THE PURGE.

Their are no Unbiased humor Movies or shows..It's a non stop assault on "Whitey the Conservative"

I Truly believe that Hollywood and their offspring are Hell Bent on pushing Satan's claim.

Destruction..in Satan's name.. the promotion and normalizing of violence

The MSM is Satan's platform....He's here and throwing a huge temper tantrum!

Take them all down! CNN, FOX, MSNBC ....This world could be so peaceful...without them.

Media and film industry promote Satan worshipers as ‘voice of reason and humanism’ against Christians

The film industry and mainstream media are now openly promoting Satan worship as being admirable and heroic, and the documentary Hail Satan? is receiving glowing press coverage as a result. (Article by Shane Trejo republished from BigLeaguePolitics.com) The Satanic Temple, with the assistance of lawfare from anti-Christian leftist special interest groups like the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), has re-branded itself as a religion and now are aggressively intruding on the public square.

www.newstarget.com...

edit on 18-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: added stuff

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Satan is the great deceiver. Yes, MSM is a tool of satan when it publishes twisted deceptions.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

intel agents playing reporters

in front of prop sets and now green screens?

epesians 6:11 & timothy 3:13

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's incredible that most of us have relied on the MSM for years. I didn't, and I am not implying you did.....what a mess.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vnski

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

how it threaten 'LEGAL' action whenever caught in LIES:

punchingkitty.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What originated the mass media was many fold. I would say that one of them was the desire for wealth.
New technology for entertaining and disseminating news or information has always been an avenue for profit.

Get one radio station and then get more.Get one TV station and then get more. Great profit.This is why we have this entire frequency shell surrounding us All the media,messaging or not derives from this simple goal. Profit.

Profit is the key aspect of capitalism. If there were no profit there would be no capitalism..

So are you saying that capitalism, the proud economic system of modern society, the very system that a half baked wanna be King has utilized to propel him into the mightiest chair in the world is orchestrated by Satan?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Lucifer is using MSM and Democrats as tools to impeach/remove President Trump, which will in turn cause America to be destroyed violently, by tens of millions of Trump supporters.

Lucifer loves hate and destruction. He/she/it is orchestrating a strategy that brings both.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It feels like an assault on "whitey the conservative", of which I am one.

Really, it's just an "everything/everyone else" getting their spotlight. It's time and it's over the top.

Us whitey's aren't becoming obsolete. We'll be fine. It's ok.

/pat /console /whatever

Also it's media. Watch what you like.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The enemedia sure has some parallels to the beast of revelations... Multiple heads are the multiple networks, the crowns are the owner and true owners who are the princes of the bloodlines... I find it eerie...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Lucifer is using MSM and Democrats as tools to impeach/remove President Trump, which will in turn cause America to be destroyed violently, by tens of millions of Trump supporters.

Lucifer loves hate and destruction. He/she/it is orchestrating a strategy that brings both.

Wait...so first Obama was lucifer, the prince of darkness that was going to start the end times. That kind of went...mehhh.

Now satan is trying to destroy Trump...

Are you sure Satan isn't just a democrat?

Anyway...I'm with Terry on this one...it's the money.

If there is a market for it, they will sell it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Strange how that works. Money rules everything. LaBron James is whining that his $157 million/4Year contract could jeopardized if China cuts ties with the NBA, or something like that. I'm thinking, "So what if he only makes $100 million instead of $157 million!"

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Music is a joyous, uplifting gift from God and not to be confused with the "music industry", which is not. And the music industry is also one of the tools that Satan uses to further his agenda. The only way to make it really big nowadays is to be willing to be exactly who "they" tell you to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I know many here will agree with this topic, but, as I've always said:
If you don't like the big bad MSM, just, turn it off.

So simple. And less dramatic.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Claiming Lucifer is a tool of Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Music is a joyous, uplifting gift from God and not to be confused with the "music industry", which is not. And the music industry is also one of the tools that Satan uses to further his agenda. The only way to make it really big nowadays is to be willing to be exactly who "they" tell you to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't doubt that whatsoever. The MSM, in all of its iterations, is the biggest corrupting influence on the country and western society as a whole.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: carewemust

Wait...so first Obama was lucifer, the prince of darkness that was going to start the end times. That kind of went...mehhh.

Now satan is trying to destroy Trump...

Are you sure Satan isn't just a democrat?

Anyway...I'm with Terry on this one...it's the money.

If there is a market for it, they will sell it.

Peace

if Satan is money, ...........well, this is what we in the business call, "full circle".

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I won't quibble whether Satan and Lucifer are the same thing ... your story tell it how you want.

Question 1: if Satan is the Deceiver wouldn't it be a great trick to convince so many Fundamentalist Christians that Mr. Trump is the Annointed of God when he's just obviously ... not?

Question 2: Is the definition of Evil really only "stuff I don't like"?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

My disdain for the media started long before Trump was in office.

Answer 1: I don't think that's the narrative being pushed. I support Trump, and certainly don't believe he is the anointed of God. His supporters come from many different Races, Religions and walks of life. That would be a good trick though.

Answer 2: No, I don't like the Toronto Maple Leafs but they are not evil. Liberal Hollywood and the like are making people angry and hateful, which will eventually lead to bloodshed. That I do find at the core to be evil.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join