It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT heliophant: i pet goat ii - State by Color

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

must be some reason map is color coded.

now someone decode much deeper than just the 4 obvious points attacked (okc, nyc, neworlean, gulf)

the snowflakes have 6 lines each so that add up to 666 or hex or curse on us as modern babylonia.

might we be under invisible spiritual attack even more than visibly physical? and why this being done by own American people with their own money, like self-destruct sabotage?

from above video:

I pet goat II shows how the EREs plan to attack each state
type of disaster Code yellow, bombings, weather disaster
Code Brown Chemical Spills, multiple gas leaks
Code Blue rapid response teams deployed unknown contagion
Code Red multiple fires in buildings, Statewide hospital ER overload
Code Black Mass casualties, evacuation due to bombs
Code rainbow Mass rioting
Code grey Real or perceived act of terrorism from conventional, nuclear, biological or chemical agents, or other security emergency
Code White power outage , combatants storm cities, shelter in place sever weather
Code Pink Bio Hazard contamination
Code purple bomb threat requires immediate evac/masses suffer Psychiatric breakdown reason unknown, sub zero temps
Code silver Active Shooter, violent mental patients escape lock down state wide
Code orange Radiation spill / Mass casualties
Code green immediate evac of hospitals reasons unknown/ armed combatants take over all hospitals emergency services
This is what we narrowed the disaster code colors down to what might be planned by state.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Dude, the video was painful to watch.

‘All I can tell you is, the states are color coded. Based on disasters’. That summarizes 4 minutes.

The first step to living a happy life — is to realize the world isn’t ending tomorrow.

edit on 18-10-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
sank u!

don't worry, let us be happy

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
From what I seen about the pet goat video, whomever made that thing has like the power of God or is more intelligent than every single person ever in the history of the planet all rolled into one cranial cavity because every few months someone else pops up with a new "translation" of what the video is really about.

It's an animated video, not the Bible, not filled with mysterious secrets of the universe.

edit on 19-10-2019 by billxam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join