It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And you're ignoring there's at least two voters lost minimum in this thread due to Hillary.

Sure even if we assume most democrats are as you say. It's because you lost all those who dared to disagree because you lot accept no dissonance within your party.

The problem with that tactic is, it can only result in becoming fewer and fewer in number.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: M5xaz

LOL Okay! So, you want to educate me on some "Q" thread info?

Doesn't matter baby!

Most Democrats aren't reading ATS threads about "Q" conspiracy stuff!

Except it is not Q thread conspiracy stuff, it is FACTUAL as per the declassified comms above ( I assume of course you can read...)
Crooked Mother
Crooked Father
Pervert Father partaking in Epstein Island pedophilia
Crooked father in law

Crooked FAMILY...Ya, real "winner", a stark raving mad barking corrupt JOKE....

edit on 19-10-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That's an interesting spin on things? I gotta give props, I'm always impressed at folks ability to twist reality to any version of their choosing.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

In all fairness, Hillary Clinton never named Tulsi Gabbard. Tulsi Gabbard took those shoes, that seemed to fit, and wore them.

True enough, she didn't name Gabbard personally. I would think that, however, unless one is totally blinded by partisan politics...the target was more than a tad bit obvious.

The wise reaction to such an accusation would have been to ignore it, not attack the party's victimized "hero".

That didn't even remotely answer the question...who was Clinton talking about???? If it wasn't Gabbard, who was it???

So? Are you a Democrat? Are you invested in the Democratic primaries? Does it matter? Because Tulsi Gabbard was never going to gain the Democratic nomination. She's a threat to no one, unless she goes 3rd party.

I'm a former Democrat, as I explained above to Puppylove. I used to be heavily invested at the local and state level, as a delegate to conventions, and planning committees. Until hysterics began to dominate in all too many cases. The final straw being the witch-hunt masquerading as hearings considering the appointment of a Supreme Court justice.

Gabbard has no shot at the Democratic nomination. True. I'm not sure I'd support her, if she did. That she's a much better choice than a Clintonista should be obvious, however. Though, I will admit that my total antipathy towards Clinton may color my opinions a tad... It's fairly obvious that Clinton considers her a very real threat...and, by proxy, so too does the DNC, and other Clinton water-carriers.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

And you're ignoring there's at least two voters lost minimum in this thread due to Hillary.

Look, a lot of people turned away from Hillary during the 2016 attacks on her character. I'm saying that a lot of Democrats didn't. Enough that she actually won the popular vote. Dissing her with old tropes isn't going to get Tulsi Gabbard any new Democrat followers during this Democratic Primary race.
edit on 19-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That didn't even remotely answer the question...who was Clinton talking about???? If it wasn't Gabbard, who was it???

LOL

Tulsi answered the question, didn't she?

You know the old Cinderella adage, "If the shoe fits"....

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I was against Hillary LONG before 2016 as were most people who left.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Okay, so this isn't about you. Can you understand that?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Okay, so this isn't about you. Can you understand that?

Hillary Clinton still lost the 2016 election by 10 million sq ft.

that's a truth even you cannot run from.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No it's not. It's about Hillary. I knew no one who liked Hillary then and still find it shocking anyone does now.

People like you like to blame 2016's election defamation for her problems, but that's a load of bs. Most people didn't like her long before then.

It took a whole bunch of manipulation, astronomical funds more than ever spent on a campaign ever, probable fraud, and Trump as her opponent and being the media darling to get her as far as they did and she still lost.

No one else could have gotten that much money from special interests and that's because she's the most corrupt political mercenary there has ever been. She would sell out this country to the highest bidder in a heart beat. That's why so much money was sent her way. She epitomizes everything wrong with our political system.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

They're both boils on the ass of society. This example is like comparing a hyena to a jackal.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Tulsi in a Nutshell. I suspect this feud between Hilldawg and Tulsi is pure theater. Biden has failed. She mirrors Bernie and Pocahontas is too far to the left and not likable. The solution is Tulsi. She appeals to the young. She 'appears' to defy the corrupt Democrat party and the very unpopular corrupt media.

It’s a no, hell no for me...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

An independent. I was never what used to be called a "yellow dog" democrat...and since I swing to the conservative side on many issues, I was something of an anomaly, especially in the past couple of decades.

One gets tired of being shouted down after a while, all while watching the party I've been a part of since I became old enough to care, not vote, I was a Democrat long before I turned 18, go almost fully mental.

But...things change. Perhaps, at some point, the Democrats will come back to me, and those like me. Because, in reality, I didn't leave them, they left me.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yes, she did. Because she, unlike you apparently, knew/knows exactly who Clinton was attacking. So does anyone capable of, however temporarily, taking off their partisan blindfolds.

Your steadfast denial of this, however, doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

They kick more and more of their free thinkers to the curb. They just want good little soldiers. You dared to break rank. That's not allowed.

My wake up call that turned me independent happened long ago. It began when I was anti war during the Bush era and voted change then my head spun when no one I originally spoke up with spoke up when Obama did more of the same.
edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

once you fall off a cliff it is impossible to get back on top until you hit bottom.

the democrats have just started the fall, they will hit bottom in 2020 (maybe)

it will be a very long hard climb back to the top. 2028 maybe, more likely 2032

However, as soon as a Democrat wins the whitehouse they will be impeached 30 days later.......................

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

My wake up call that turned me independent happened long ago. It began when I was anti war during the Bush era and voted change then my head spun when no one I originally spoke up with spoke up when Obama did more of the same.

I had hope when Obama promised an end to endless wars that have no real or moral gains. Didn't take him long on flip-flopping on that. Globalist sociopaths gonna sociopath.

So I didn't believe Trump would be any different coming in but I'll be danged if he is. Plus folk don't realize Trump is like most of us---a mix of conserv and some socially liberal leanings in the old sense and all positions guided by commonsense.

He'll work in very nonpartisan ways if the triggered dems could get busy. Not many Repubs would work on infrastructure and reverse crime bills that were lopsided against the black community.
edit on 19-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Tulsi's strength is that she can appeal to moderates and independents in swing districts. Putting Beto on the same ticket would flush that right down the toilet, thanks to his recent anti-2A/confiscation comments,

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I think Tulsi and Beto are perfect for each other, both are Second Amendment extremist, both for open borders etc. The only exception is Beto is a bit more open on his extremism. I can see Tulsi as the alpha 3rd party runner with Beto being the beta. What a ticket they would bring for 2020, would make an exciting... hair-raising election.

scary times : )

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
where's Bernie?!?!

Link

Bernie must still be scared of the Big Bad Witch. His silence speaks volumes. Only Wang and Williamson have enough balls.
edit on 19-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join