It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think it's the other way around. Tulsi got "the last word", didn't she? Did Hillary reply to her attacks? I don't think so.

Donna Brazil is a woman of color. Stacy Abrams is a woman of color. These are the kinds of "people shouting her down" for her inside party attacks. These are the kinds of Democrats that won't vote for her.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Sookiechacha

...and, again, it means nothing. They were the wrong 3 million, in the wrong places.

Get over it. The electoral college worked exactly as designed.

Uh huh.

However, those 3 million people, aren't going to support Tulsi Gabbards attack on their Democratic 2016 candidate.

I'm just saying that the majority of Democrats still support Hillary Clinton. They're not reading "Q" threads on ATS, Reddit or 4Chan. They don't respond well to those kinds or attacks.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Look, race isn't the issue with Tulsi Gabbard. Her attack on Hillary Clinton is the issue. It doesn't matter what tint her skin color is.

You're right that race isn't the issue issue---shooter was just highlighting your side's hypocrisy. No, the issue is that after being slimed with the tired ol' losers limp of "Putin Puppet" Tulsi counterattacked and called Hillary out for exactly what she is. That's the issue, right?

P.S. & FYI: If you've looked into Adam Schiff then you would realize that, yes, he probably would like to carry Pence's jockstrap.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Sure but only cause you chased away everyone from the democratic party who doesn't and continue to do so.

link   

Her attacks...???

How about, instead, you call them a reply to attacks.

Tell me, if Clinton's comments weren't aimed at Gabbard, who were they aimed at, pray?

I care not in the slightest if those 3 million votes support Gabbard's reply to Clinton's initial attack. Because unless they're in a different place this next time 'round, they'll mean exactly nothing again.

link   

I'm just saying that the majority of Democrats still support Hillary Clinton.

Suckers!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm just saying that the majority of Democrats still support Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is what Conan looked like on 2016 election night, he probably still supports Hillary.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The dems are crapping on the real woman of color and holding up the 1/1024th fake woman of color.
only in the dnc

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How about, instead, you call them a reply to attacks.

In all fairness, Hillary Clinton never named Tulsi Gabbard. Tulsi Gabbard took those shoes, that seemed to fit, and wore them.

Tell me, if Clinton's comments weren't aimed at Gabbard, who were they aimed at, pray?

The wise reaction to such an accusation would have been to ignore it, not attack the party's victimized "hero".

I care not in the slightest if those 3 million votes support Gabbard's reply to Clinton's initial attack.

So? Are you a Democrat? Are you invested in the Democratic primaries? Does it matter? Because Tulsi Gabbard was never going to gain the Democratic nomination. She's a threat to no one, unless she goes 3rd party.

edit on 19-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Some facts, sweethart

1. Being First Lady is just "wife of", which is not an accomplishment, she was just riding the coat tails of Bill, her philandering husband of "Blue Dress" and Epstein Island fame

2. Hillary has ZERO bills named after her from her Senate days
- she is merely a sit on the chair politician

3. Hillary has ZERO accomplishments as SoS, except sending weapons to ISIS from Libya, as PROVEN here

4. Hillary's Foundation took MILLIONS from Russia for approval of sellout of UraniumOne.

5. Hillary's so corrupt and amoral she took money intended for earthquake victims

( I know, all that Clinton Foundation money is intended as Chelseass's nestegg, as corrupt as her mother and whose father in law stole millions and got indicted and later plead guilty to 31 of 69 felony charges of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.)

6. Hillary is so "popular" she had to RIG THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY AGAINST BERNIE
edit on 19-10-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Seagull like me typically voted democrat. I think Seagull is a democrat. I'm independent.

So yeah, potential voters chased away by the Hillary fanatics.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So? Are you a Democrat? Are you invested in the Democratic primaries? Does it matter? Because Tulsi Gabbard was never going to gain the Democratic nomination. She's a threat to no one, unless she goes 3rd party.

Oh wow... I never thought about that...
Tulsi Gabbard and Beto go 3rd party. What a ride that could be...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The dems are crapping on the real woman of color

LOL

Right! And Elizabeth Warren is Native American!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Was.

I walked away after the travesty that was the Kavanaugh witchhunt...I mean, hearings.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Beto? Beto will never go 3rd party!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Finally walked away huh. Independant or crossed the aisle?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Beto should go 3rd party, he is down there at the bottom of the pile with Tulsi.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

LOL Okay! So, you want to educate me on some "Q" thread info?

Doesn't matter baby!

Most Democrats aren't reading ATS threads about "Q" conspiracy stuff!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Yeah but Tulsi has bipartisan support. Beto doesn't have enough partisan support, right now. Beto's just parlaying his future in the Democratic party right now. He throwing everything at it, for the future, not the current race.

edit on 19-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join