It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

were he a man of color you may have a point

Are you trying say that Tulsi Gabbard is a "woman of color"? LOL Give up the race card. This is party politics, not racial politics.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

That's how the leadership runs the Dems as a party, though. They take their marching orders in lockstep to a much greater degree than in the GOP. Criticism, dissent and freedom of thought are not tolerated if they run afoul of the group think coming from the majority.

edit on 19-10-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Haven't voted for Trump yet, but he's not dynasty, and has never been given a chance or fair shake by the democrats and has been viciously under assault since day one. So is hard to say what he is.

I'm more in his corner though, since I've seen him at least seem to attempt to make a difference. Still not fully convinced. But see that's the thing, I don't need to be convinced one way or another on Hillary any more than I did Jeb. Jeb is Hillary's right wing parallel not Trump. The Republican party threw him to the curb like a piece of trash. Yours took your pile crap, tossed it at a wall, and tried to convince everyone yet again that it was art.

Bernie was your Trump. He coulda won (at the time, not now) but instead you all did the opposite of the Republican party and stood with your most corrupt leaders instead.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

How many GOPers have been ousted for disagreeing with Donald Trump? The numbers are great.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Bernie was your Trump.

Nope. Just nope!

Bernie was the Dem's Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Are you trying say that Tulsi Gabbard is a "woman of color"?

omg
does she not qualify as such because she disagrees with hillary?
guess you better let all the samoan people know that....
wow

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

That's how the leadership runs the Dems as a party, though. They take their marching orders in lockstep to a much greater degree than in the GOP. Criticism, dissent and freedom of thought are not tolerated if they run afoul of the group think coming from the majority.

aint that the truth
no other woman of color would be treated this way

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No. Tulsi Gabbard "doesn't qualify for such" because her skin color passes for white. Save your race baiting for Kamala Harris, the colored ho.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's the thing. The GOP publicly squabbles and fights amongst its various internal factions all the time.

Its pretty rare for that to happen among the Democrats. The leadership runs a much tighter ship and keeps the members on a much shorter leash.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

No. Tulsi Gabbard "doesn't qualify for such" because her skin color passes for white. Save your race baiting for Kamala Harris, the colored ho.

wow
that is amazing in this day and age

she is clearly a woman of color, the fact that you would deny such is astounging

clearly you have no couth

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There can be more than one outlier. I will agree that Ron was closer to Bernie in how he was treated, but Trump was also closer to Bernie as a parallel than to Clinton as well.

Both Trump and Bernie ran as independents before, both Bernie and Trump were only running dem and rep because third party couldn't win. Both were outsiders respectively. Both ran mostly off the support of grass roots. Both were supported because there was some hope they weren't part of the system and might fight against the corruption. Neither of them were dynasty.
edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I had great hope on Election Night 2016 after hearing him speak.

Two weeks into his Presidency, Same Trump Different Day.

The media hasn't been any worse to Trump than it was to Obama, Same $%#! Different President.

It is my opinion that he has been in primary stages of dementia since about 2015; I'm not sure why some very intelligent people I know both here and in real life don't see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

she is clearly a woman of color

No, it's not clear at all. In fact, this is the first I've ever heard of it. I lived in Hawaii for 30 years and Tulsi Gabbard is haoli.

edit on 19-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

No, it's not clear at all. In fact, this is the first I've ever heard of it. I lived in Hawaii for 30 years and Tulsi Gabbard is haoli.

that explains A LOT
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Bingo!!!

She has integrity enough to step down from the DNC to back her choice, whatever I think of that choice...not much. She has more integrity and honor in her toenail clippings than that decrepit crone has had in her entire misbegotten existence.

But, declaring war on the Clinton's is venturing, if you believe the rumors, into very dangerous waters.

I both like and dislike Ms. Gabbard's political stances. I do not like her stance on the Second Amendment. Nor her environmental ideas...those are no go, from the get go. But the rest, can be worked with.

I just hope she's got people to help her check six.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Look, race isn't the issue with Tulsi Gabbard. Her attack on Hillary Clinton is the issue. It doesn't matter what tint her skin color is.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Tulsi has some Samoan bloodlines. 😎

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

...and, again, it means nothing. They were the wrong 3 million, in the wrong places.

Get over it. The electoral college worked exactly as designed.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Look, race isn't the issue with Tulsi Gabbard. Her attack on Hillary Clinton is the issue. It doesn't matter what tint her skin color is.

whatever you say
the lady of color is shouted down by the old white and the whole dnc piles on
nevermind the fact the lady of color was attacked with no provocation

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As a home health aide for whom half my patients have had dementia in various stages I just don't even begin to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join