It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
a reply to: shooterbrody

so because shes a woman of color she should be pushed ahead of everyone

wow what racist affirmative action lolo

nope
clearly she lost her place speaking to the old white broad

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm a trump supporter but the only Dem I trust as a president that won't abuse their power is Tulsi, she doesn't seem like the rest of the democrat party that would use the power of government to target their political rivals for no reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

To the point:
‘Malevolent Kraken’: Tulsi Gabbard slammed after attacking Clinton over ‘Russian asset’ claim www.rawstory.com...

Replying to @TulsiGabbard

Lol, you’re getting beat by @AndrewYang. Maybe Hillary Freaking Clinton is a *little* out of you political league, just at the moment?

@VABVOX

Hillary never mentioned your name. That you recognized yourself in her words is telling. Your reputation preceeded you. Your vile anti-gay rants sounded just as unhinged as this. So did your demands that Obama refer to"radical Islam." And your refusal to disown Assad. We see you.

This response by @TulsiGabbard actually removes any doubt about the claims Secretary Clinton made about her. A frightening insight into her true colors. Unhinged and disgraceful.

@brianefallon

This tweet reads an awful lot like the Facebook content pumped out by Russian bot farms in 2016.

Most Democrats don't think like pro Trumpian ATS members.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: 11SK1180

Again, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

and President Trump (something Hillary will never be called BTW) won by 10 million sq feet, which is how you win.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
most dems are anonymous replies to rawstories?
ok
if you say so

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
its cool
within the dem party ladies of color should just shut up and listen to hillary
we get it

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You're not wrong, but at the same time, I think the Dems are making a big mistake. Tulsi Gabbard is young, smart, attractive and comes across as likeable and reasonable to moderates. You're right, that makes her no threat in a Democrat primary...but I think she's the only one of the group that could make a serious dent in Trump's support in swing districts from RINOs and old conservative Dems that have been voting Republican in the last several cycles.

Granted, as a conservative, I'm happy to see the Dems waste an excellent candidate. On the other hand, even if she is a liberal, I feel bad for her, to some extent, because she's clearly a winner in a sane political environment and deserves better than what she's getting in her own party.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Their simple reasoning may be to draw more votes away from going to Trump. Hardcore Dems will vote party line. Moderates may like Tulsi's spunk and be drawn away from voting for Trump. Basically, creating an alternate option that will not assist Trump gaining those voters. Such a tactic may just give them the edge in an election. What do you think?

I wouldn't doubt that in this game of thrones that some are hedging such a bet and seeing this as a possible good thing. You laid out that argument well and, so far, Tulsi is the only one who might pull some of the independent vote.

It also appears we're starting to see some previous loyalties shifting and distancing themselves from Hillary: Even the common MSM viewer is starting to see her more as she is than how she's been packaged and presented.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

You're not wrong

Thanks.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
its cool
within the dem party ladies of color should just shut up and listen to hillary
we get it

most dems are anonymous replies to rawstories?

Those are Twitter replies.

What happens in the Democratic party....is party stuff. Dems also support "The gang of 4" even if they disagree with some of their ideas and methods.

A lot of Democrats don't support Medicare for all, but still support the candidates, even if they won't vote for them. That's why they like Biden, he won't push Medicare for all.

But they don't and won't support these kinds of in party attacks.

edit on 19-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

To the point:
‘Malevolent Kraken’: Tulsi Gabbard slammed after attacking Clinton over ‘Russian asset’ claim www.rawstory.com...

Lol, you’re getting beat by @AndrewYang. Maybe Hillary Freaking Clinton is a *little* out of you political league, just at the moment?

@VABVOX

Hillary never mentioned your name. That you recognized yourself in her words is telling. Your reputation preceeded you. Your vile anti-gay rants sounded just as unhinged as this. So did your demands that Obama refer to"radical Islam." And your refusal to disown Assad. We see you.

This response by @TulsiGabbard actually removes any doubt about the claims Secretary Clinton made about her. A frightening insight into her true colors. Unhinged and disgraceful.

@brianefallon

This tweet reads an awful lot like the Facebook content pumped out by Russian bot farms in 2016.

Most Democrats don't think like pro Trumpian ATS members.

So if Clinton isnt talking about Tulsi who is she talking about?

Why is she talking about anything again and why in the world did I decide to listen?!?!?!?

Hillary Clinton is a piece of garbage!

Its similar to the Cummings death, everyone is all of a sudden suppose to respect him cause he died. These people will never have my respect.

That us all I got

Lolz🤪
edit on 19-10-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

You couldn't carry Elijah's Cumming's jock strap.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
a reply to: The GUT

I'm a trump supporter but the only Dem I trust as a president that won't abuse their power is Tulsi, she doesn't seem like the rest of the democrat party that would use the power of government to target their political rivals for no reason.

Except she has already admitted she would abuse her power by attacking the 2nd amendment, and after swearing an oath to defend it even.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What happens in the Democratic party....is party stuff.

hahahahaha
hillary still got that hot sauce in her purse dont she

ahahahaha

its not a problem cause it is dem party stuff

ahahahaha

best answer ever!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

You couldn't carry Elijah's Cumming's jock strap.

And only YOU would want to. Don't feel bad though, it's common for highly corrupt people like Elijah to provoke hero worship in like minded folks like yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And that's the problem with party loyalty. You'll never cut out your bad eggs and will support them no matter what. The second any of them are called out by your party they become the bad guys because they dared to break rank and call it like it is.

The democratic party leadership is corrupt to it's core and has created an atmosphere of hate within it's loyalists for any, even on the inside, who dare question the leadership. They must followed and treated as beyond reproach.

Don't get me wrong the Republicans aren't much better, but as the last election proved they can say # you to their bad eggs. Just ask Jeb Bush how well he did. But the democrat party will hold fast to the Clintons no matter what. Which will bleed more and more away thst are sick and tired of people trying to force them to support clearly corrupt dynasties.

All Tulsi did was get sick of the corruption and lash out. Good for her. Now if only more of you did that, some us might come back.

That's ok though, keep doubling down on support of the corrupt hag and her refusal to let her corrupt dynasty die as it should. See what happens.

The Republicans gained a lot of people begrudging respect as a party when they allowed Jeb Bush to be kicked to the curb and the democrats lost a lot when they allowed Hillary to rig theirs so that Bernie didn't have a chance and then even though that happened supported her anyway. She had to cheat to win and you're all good with that. Even Bernie threw in with her.

Your party not only bathes in corruption currently. You actively promote and reward it.

edit on 10/19/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

All I have to say to that is "RON PAUL".

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And only YOU would want to.

About as much as Adam Schiff wants to carry Mike Pompeo's jock strap.
edit on 19-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You'll never cut out your bad eggs and will support them no matter what.

Case in point, Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

All I have to say to that is "RON PAUL".

were he a man of color you may have a point

wait
was he backed by the russians as well?

lol

the fact that the dnc is backing an old white broad making stories up about a veteran lady of color running for office is astounding
perhaps that is what actually gave rep cumming a heart attack?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Although I do like her, at least in terms of how she presents herself, her 2A stance is one of the reasons I could never vote for her. If she would back off some of those positions and if I thought she'd keep to it...maybe. But that's not going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join