It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And I might reply Gut, that YOU, are almost there as well, but for your last sentence. See, though Trump may not be one of them, I really think that he WANTS to be one of them, with our without a strong United States. That is I think that if he has to sacrifice the nation to achieve his goals he will do that.

The globalists you talk about are real enough. Some run countries and some run corporations. Trump wants to do both at the same time. Once out of office he will continue to strive to be one of them, one of the ''Big Boys'''...

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 18 Oct 2019 18:56:44 -0500Fri, 18 Oct 2019 18:56:44 -050019102019-10-18T18:56:44-05:00600000056 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well, those words are the nails in her Democratic coffin. Perhaps Hillary is right, and she's gearing up for a 3rd party run.

The nails were already pounded in when she resigned four years go. That primary is already rigged. The media dictates the debates. They will all bury her, and if they have to, they'll deliberately split the votes to get a brokered convention to bring out the super delegates. The candidates of the machine will just stay in the race until the convention.

If it weren't for that, she'd have a decent chance. When Trump called out Jeb and slammed Bush for lying us into a war, all the pundits said he was done, too. But voters of both parties (and certainly the independents!) are sick of the corruption and war-mongering.

Tulsi has nothing to lose by calling a spade a spade.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I disagree with Tulsi.

I abhor Hillary.

I hope Tulsi throat-punches that decrepit bitch.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Someone on twitter pointed out that Hillary picked this fight with Tulsi the same day the state department released report on her....coincidence?

Any time you get 2 major high profile events like this happening at the same time is never just a coincidence 😃

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I would love to see Tulsi sue Hilary for libel/defamation..... Hilary has a massive political following.. I dont see how she can get away with calling a Presidential candidate a russian asset without a shed of proof... I mean, if she has proof of this claim, then share it, but if not, how are you not slandering her name with BS

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

She did it to Trump, so why not?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I disagree with Tulsi.

I abhor Hillary.

I hope Tulsi throat-punches that decrepit bitch.

I'd say Tulsi kicked Hillary square in the coochie with that one. A follow-up coup de grace would be nice I agree.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Boom...

Kadamn. I am starting to like this Gal.if she runs in 2024 I just might have to become a Democrat...

Is hell starting to freeze over?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hillary is a witch of the highest order. Her smug arrogance is intolerable except for the femi-nutzies and Clintonites. Tulsi seems like a smart enough candidate, but her far left domestic policies get hidden in the dark by her rational foreign policy. Anybody even thinking about her for president should evaluate this.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hopefully this can begin the cleansing that the Dem Party needs. The Clintons have infested that Party for way to long.

Actually, this could be the propellant that Tulsi's campaign has needed.

All I'll say is that..... As much as I disliked Trump and some of his actions, his presidency has outed a lot of RINOS that are not working for the people.......

I would love to see Tulsi do the same......

I watched her on Joe Rogan a while back, and have seen a shift in how she sees the DNC, and she's getting a very real lesson on how it Really works and what they are really about......

Would really love to see her continue to hammer these career criminals and hypocrites like Hillary, Warren, Francis, Biden and all the others.....

It's getting real hot, ans she's standing at the end of that torch, all because she doesn't toe the line as hard as the deepstate wants

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: watchitburn

2nd aside, the thing about Tulsi is that she represents the beginnings of a potential return to sanity for the Democrat party. I could almost believe that if she were to get elected, I could survive her presidency a lot better than any of Democrat.

... wouldn't vote her for, but wouldn't dread a loss to her either.

Nail on the head, the COUNTRY could probably survive w her as president, because I think, a lot like Trump, she will realize being in that position as POTUS just how corrupt the whole system is.......

And as much as I dislike some of her policies I don't think she's corrupt.......

And honestly I think she would change her mind on a lot of things when she has eyes wide open to how much she was lied to and mislead by her party

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Go gettem Tulsi...

I wish we had a Go Gettem Tulsi emoji.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I think she is. I remember her comments on AOC's Green New Deal .. and then I saw she had her own GND that was every bit as bad.

She speaks as if she is a moderate, but then she supports Progressive policies. It seems to be she is trying to appease everyone like a politician. I don't want a politician, I want a real person.

ETA: Under Tulsi's plan if your car runs on gas it will not be allowed to be driven starting at 2035. If you want to use an airplane that runs on fossil fuel based oil (jet fuel) it can't fly in America. She has made no comment on military exceptions and indeed said she wants to end all extraction, so the military will not be allowed to use fossil fuels starting in 2035. If you have a home generator that runs on gasoline it will be useless.

I call that stupid.
edit on 18-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well, those words are the nails in her Democratic coffin. Perhaps Hillary is right, and she's gearing up for a 3rd party run.

I was thinking for Tulsi, a more literal coffin. Plane crash or perhaps some new twist like drowned while surfing?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
First Dem in a while I can at least respect.

I thank her for her Service. 🇺🇸

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

They should set their differences with a bikini contest. Perhaps a mud fight.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Tulsi just said it all on live TV

Confirmed 😃

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hillary in a bikini? Please, kill me first.

So this is ATS. We know there are a lot of bitter Bernie fans and independents who despise Hillary. What if this is a manufactured rift to draw support to Tulsi for the 2024 run where Democrats actually have a chance to win.

Core Dems are going to vote whoever they are told to vote so Hillary supporters will vote Tulsi if she is the Dem choice, it's the rest that they need to capture.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Or .. Hillary wanted to push her over the edge to do exactly that: run as a 3rd party, and discredit her before she gets started.

Why? Because Hillary maybe WANTS her alienated from, and kicked out of the democrat party. Who knows?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Perhaps Tulsi can understand better what Donald Trump has been put through. They are doing it to her. How can she not think they would have done it to President Trump?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join