It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi on Hillary: Queen of Warmongers ~ Embodiment of Corruption ~ Personification of Rot

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Clinton got all those votes because she was the only Democrat on the ballot 😃

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Clinton got all those votes because she was the only Democrat on the ballot 😃

that is debatable

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Report today says Hillary is looking for an opening and might throw her hat in.

I don't think so. It's a fun thought, though. Hillary Clinton comes back vindicated, no systematic email mishandling, and a big I TOLD YOO SO sewn on to her super hero costume, comes back as Don's nemesis.

Dream on. But, that's just not going to happen.

Who do you like?

I like Amy Klobaucher. I've like her since the Kavanaugh hearings.

What I really want is for the Republicans to hold a primary and give us a better option than Trump.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
you cant trust clinton, trump, or any other president. if there's a trustworthy president, he will be assassinated.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
While Tulsi may say stuff I personally believe...its sad that this is newsworthy.

Gossipy fight club nonsense isn't worthy of national discussion

(post by alanfresn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hillary went off the deep end after she was, according to CNN, LYNCHED over Benghazi.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
the putin puppet is done now lol she quit once she got caught being a russian spy

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

So this is what this site has become?

Wtf are the mods on here for?

Really.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

its just a fact, she even has a ll the same russian trump bots supporting her on twitter LOL
Hillary is good at pointing out russian assets

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Chatter is Hillary is asking him to drop out so she can jump in. She is livid right now with Tulsi. She wants to slam Tulsi in the mat.

Imagine that just before they are to go onstage and debate each other, Hilary shoots her mouth off and Tulsi, x-military chick, takes Hilary out right then and there. And all on film of course.

Both are out of the race for good. Tulsi because she is in jail and Hilary because she is in the hospital.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I have always been a fan of Tulsi. Sure, she has a lot of policies and statements I disagree with. But I will say this, she is fair, she is sane and her heart is in the right place. I could live with a President Tulsi Gabbard, even if I disagreed with many (or even most) of her positions on a lot issues

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What is wrong with Trump? Can you articulate a valid reason for Republicans to dump a demonstrated winner with 100% name recognition (partially thanks to Dems making his name the #1 used word) for an unproven/untested wildcard at the 11th hour? And have you looked at his fundraising numbers lately?

Why would we do that when our current strategy is working so well? Trump has given the people an alternative to generic criminal #1 vs. generic criminal #2. He is taking power out of Washington and giving it back to Your Town, USA

I like Amy Klobaucher. I've like her since the Kavanaugh hearings.

I respected/liked her before the Kavanaugh showtrial. Anyone who would drag someone through the mud over coached accusations without a shred of evidence deserves no respect if you ask me. That is the antithesis of liberty and frankly the kind of thing you expect to see with North Korea or Iran

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Tulsi just scored more points with me!

*Twirls finger in air*

This one's just another paper candidate.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Knightshadowz

You are a little late to the party. Heres some flat beer and cold pizza for you

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join